Bangladesh vs Pakistan | Asia Cup 2014 | Dhaka | 04/03/2014 | Bangladesh Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
:six kayes is hitting afridi. the guy should have been in the pavilion.
Stop making excuses. Umpiring errors happen. Afghanistan couldn't have beaten Bangladesh without umpires. Stop moaning you have been playing Test cricket for 50 years.

This impossible situation will happen methinks.
Not a conspiracy theorist or anything but the way rehman bowled those 3 balls was extremely dodgy also provided that he usually has amazing control. Also the plumb lbw not being given earlier and the catch being dropped.
Ahahahahaha! Conspiracy theories have started. Yeah because wrong umpiring decisions and dropped catches are alien to cricket.

Almost impossible

The only chance of India qualifying is when there's a three-way tie with Pakistan and Bangladesh on points, head-to-head and bonus point. Bangladesh winning against Pakistan and losing against Sri Lanka will also not help them since it will be a two-way tie between India and Pakistan. India, having lost to Pakistan in the league match, will be relegated.

Source: Cricinfo

Agreed. But some Pak fans here are already on a wrist slitting mode saying Pakistan are set to lose this one conceding a bonus point, and Sri Lanka might underperform against Bangladesh in order to have easier opponent for the final. So all India needs to do is to beat the Afghans with a bonus point. :facepalm:

Agreed. But some Pak fans here are already on a wrist slitting mode saying Pakistan are set to lose this one conceding a bonus point, and Sri Lanka might underperform against Bangladesh in order to have easier opponent for the final. So all India needs to do is to beat the Afghans with a bonus point. :facepalm:

Typical Pakistani fans. They're always like this.

A lot of the posters on this forum start with the "We're going to lose" chant even before the match starts.

Pathetic display of support if you ask me.

Whatt the hell! Is t'here something public don't know, probably BCB chairman has offered Pak a series if it loses this one, LOLz. Pakistan is playing such loser cricket won't help Bangladesh one bit given the bowling not one to the stumps by fast bowlers. It looks more like that 99 WC match where Pakistan bowled the same way wayward and lose like a school team to Bangladesh, and Bangladesh got test status upon Pakistan stupid display after which there game has stayed the same.

If Pakistan really bowled like this better bowled tha same manner against Afghanistan, that team will actually improve in coming years and play matches in Pakistan.

Stop making excuses. Umpiring errors happen. Afghanistan couldn't have beaten Bangladesh without umpires. Stop moaning you have been playing Test cricket for 50 years.

Take it easy Bro, Even if you win one game against PAkistan after 25+ losses in a row, it won't be a big deal, uless we lose a place in the final

Whose moaning buddy i still believe we will win this. just wait for the collapse and watch the horror. :ajmal

We have been playing through howlers our entire cricket. Donot underestimate us.

If they can score 300 we can easily score 301 to win the game. We're much better than them. These guys lost to Afghanistan for crying out loud.

bad decision not to play Junaid , if mana jee had to play it should have been for Gul

Apart from Ajmal the bowling performance so far has been pathetic, Bangladesh could be looking at 280-300 total from here if they bat like they have done so far

Just woke up and read Rehmans 3 ball over. What was he thinking? Did ball really slipped from his hand 3 times in a row?

Comeback 50 for Imrul! You should always be wary of wounded Tigers!

Apart from Ajmal the bowling performance so far has been pathetic, Bangladesh could be looking at 280-300 total from here if they bat like they have done so far

Good. We need to chase these targets. The srilankans can give us such targets and the 2015 WC too.

Can people stop complaining? Some fans never run out of excuses. There is a lot of time left in the game :facepalm:

I hope they score a decent total of around 280 or something. It'll be nice chasing practice.

Seriously, you have a shot at jinxing Pakistan every game! What sort of fan are you?

A proper fan who supports his team. There no such thing as jinxing. Stop being so superstitious.

If there was such a thing as jinxing we wouldn't have won the India game or the U19 Semi-Final where I was saying from the beginning that we would win

In fact, whenever I have supported the team this way we've ended up winning. I wish I was here for the U-19 final as well and we probably would've won it because of me!

Rahman is not a clear thinker, should practice before start to ball.

When Bangladesh openers have unbeaten 133 run partnership then you know something fishy is going on.

Say if Bangladesh score 300, On what score they would have to restrict Pakistan to earn bonus point??

Bangladesh looks like the hobbit XI, if Pakistan loses this one which they're trying really hard for, the Awami League will present medals to Frodo & Co. for defeating the Sauron's Army and repeat the same crap this party said in 1999 that we have taken revenge of 1971. But Pakistani cricketers will say we lost to our brothers, the rest of the test playing nations don't believe in such brotherly love.

Last edited:
We have to be the only team that can lose to an unranked team and then beat the top team within a month, then beat the 2nd best team and be murdered by the 9th ranked team in 2 days.We

When Bangladesh openers have unbeaten 133 run partnership then you know something fishy is going on.
Maybe Sheikh Hasina has told the Pakistani team that if they want to go back to Pakistan safely they better let Bangladesh win :shakib

Another :four. Imrul destroying Afridi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back