Bangladesh vs Pakistan | Asia Cup 2014 | Dhaka | 04/03/2014 | Bangladesh Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Again when Bamg score less than 200 people will laugh. 300 from Bang. Not a chance in hell.

Ajaml is class, gives only 1 run where previous bowler got tonked for 21

Flat deck this one. Not even much spin in it. Expect some doctoring at the mid innings break though. :msd

The question is not whether Bangladesh will win this

The question is will Bangladesh not lose this match. A draw is likely :afridi

It should be questioned still , :rehman no way can be classified as bowling all rounder.

I don't know what happened but Abdul Rehman is a very decent bowler.
His main stay is control and so even more freakish what he did there.

Guys. Relax! Why are you giving up hope already? Its not even 1/3rd of the match yet.

We like making things difficult for ourselves. This is Bangladesh remember? We'll take 'em down even if they score 300.

Pakistan should still win this I believe. Anamul Haque is a serious talent but needs help when it comes to serious footwork and adjust that technique a bit. Which is why he has been a failure in tests and won't succeed.

Talha is also having a nightmare. taken to cleaners by bengali batsmen. Talha bhai kuch socho.

Yeah, pathetic over from him.

I'm in doubt about this game's result.

BTW, why did Imrul Kayes have to be so short?

umm what is happening bhaiyonn? I can't take a loss from bangladesh.

You have got to say, Bangladesh is playing well. They are picking their bowlers and attacking them.

Pakistan should still win this I believe. Anamul Haque is a serious talent but needs help when it comes to serious footwork and adjust that technique a bit. Which is why he has been a failure in tests and won't succeed.

He has got the runs already , this is ODI going on , not test :)

DJ needs to buy some new CDs. Playing the same old trashy songs for years now.

Even if we lose this we'll still be in the finals (Almost 95%) , So i guess they are taking it too easy

who knows if we lose today and srilanka for getting easy opposition in finals , under perform against BD?????? anything can happen we have to win this at any cost

If anyone can Qualify it is Bangladesh if they win both games with bonus point

India can qualify if they win with bonus point, Bangladesh win one of their games with bonus point and win the other without.
Will come down to nrr then because it will be a three way tie

Seems Gul, Talha and Fawad will have to bowl 20 of the overs.
Talha being the most expensive right now.

They can...

Almost impossible

The only chance of India qualifying is when there's a three-way tie with Pakistan and Bangladesh on points, head-to-head and bonus point. Bangladesh winning against Pakistan and losing against Sri Lanka will also not help them since it will be a two-way tie between India and Pakistan. India, having lost to Pakistan in the league match, will be relegated.

Source: Cricinfo

There has been a lot of poor umpiring during this tournament and unfortunately, we have been on the receiving end almost every time.

Almost impossible

The only chance of India qualifying is when there's a three-way tie with Pakistan and Bangladesh on points, head-to-head and bonus point. Bangladesh winning against Pakistan and losing against Sri Lanka will also not help them since it will be a two-way tie between India and Pakistan. India, having lost to Pakistan in the league match, will be relegated.

Source: Cricinfo

This impossible situation will happen methinks.
Not a conspiracy theorist or anything but the way rehman bowled those 3 balls was extremely dodgy also provided that he usually has amazing control. Also the plumb lbw not being given earlier and the catch being dropped.

This impossible situation will happen methinks.
Not a conspiracy theorist or anything but the way rehman bowled those 3 balls was extremely dodgy also provided that he usually has amazing control. Also the plumb lbw not being given earlier and the catch being dropped.

No i dont think, Bangladesh have more off a chance to Qualify than India, Even if it comes to NRR, it's not 100% that India would Qualify

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back