Bangladesh vs Pakistan | Asia Cup 2014 | Dhaka | 04/03/2014 | Bangladesh Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
What made umpire change his decision ? This Asia Cup has the most pathetic bunch of umpires. :yk

That was not out . Why do these umpires crumble under the pressure of appealing by Pakistani fielders ? Billy Bowden did the same thing , first saying No and then raising his finger.

Didn't swing it against India too. Hardy pitches the ball up to generate any swing. Looks more like Ishant with his length.
Ishant is a proven performer with over 160 wickets. Good news for Pakistan. :anwara

collapse is on! If Bangladesh manage to get to 280 they should be proud of themselves.

Didn't swing it against India too. Hardy pitches the ball up to generate any swing. Looks more like Ishant with his length.

In tests against sirilanka he pitched up with both old and new ball and got away swing from new and inswing with old ball. Actually the pitch against India was bouncy and short length was better but not for this pitch, he needs to adjust quickly.

Yeah. I don't care about the opening stand. They could score a 200 run opening stand for all I care all I know is that they will end up with 280 odd runs. Just wait and watch.

so you have the confidence in your bowlers that they will not give more than 280 runs.
so we just have to wait and watch

Misbah reaction to that wicket ! It's like he won the world cup haha

What poor umpiring. Saying shaking heads to say not but then gives out.

The umpiring has been pathetic this tournament, even now he took 5minute to give a decision and acted like it was a favour!! Pahetic!!!!.

This wicket is a pancake ! Just look at the surface and it is a very well baked wivket, no turn, no swing abd seam and hence it is so easy to bat. Taking no credit away from excellent, brilliant start by bangladesh as they exploited the conditions perfectly. It will be a lot of hardwork today, expect high totals today.

Umpires feeling sorry for Pakistan and decided to donate Pakistan a wicket.

these commies are blind, clearly goes of the bat and they cannot see it.
They are worse than the umpires cannot see it even in slow mo

This is cheap stuff. bad umpiring,horrible and nightmare camera work and now bad commentary.

Lovely flick !

I love how he plays this shot ! This kid is good !

Pakistan need to tighten things here and take wickets by creating mistakes from bangladeshis otherwise we will be chasing 320 plus score tonight.

Anamul should coach Indian and Pakistani batsmen on how to play short bowling.

Are we sure that pakistan is bowling here? I am not taking anything away from Bangladash batsmen but i really are we this bad?

Talha should realize that this is not India pitch, that pitch had bounce.

Anamul should coach Indian and Pakistani batsmen on how to play short bowling.

Oh yes we were playing on bouncy wickets of south africa. lol at the cricketing knowledge of some banglai fans. Any bowler who continously trying to bowl short on this pitch is doing the most stupid thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back