Bangladesh vs Pakistan | Asia Cup 2014 | Dhaka | 04/03/2014 | Bangladesh Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is BCCI chief Srini in the stadium? What is going on here Pak playing like an Associate team against the 10th ranking team, who got test status because of the same poor display 15 years ago.

It will be a good batting practice chasing 275+. We should target chasing it within 40 overs

Anamul doing a Tendu and taking his time to three figures

1 from the over...3 overs of powerplay you ahve 9 in hand and you just take 10 runs... Anamul doing a sachin 2012

Hafeez/Ajmal doing a good squeezing job here but we need a very good bowling effort in last 13 overs to restrict bangladesh here.

Today's match is a perfect example of how overrated these trundlers are. Only Ajmal makes them look good. Will be fun to compare bowling performances of all teams once the tournament finishes. :nehra

I think Pakistan should lose their test status if they lose this game lol jk

A few tight overs and they'll gift wickets.

The close fielders are fielding pathetically. There is one spell by Ajmal and another spell by the rest of the bowlers including Abdur Rehman's 3 beamers without an over. There needs to be a disciplinary committee to investigate but with Sethi like ppl in the board, it is scary the Pak team is a loose-cannon with no one to scrutinize them.

Time for Anamul to go berserk. Even Mominul. Heck everyone.

oh? like the afghanis exposed you in your home? when was the last time the so called tigers won anything at home?

What happened SR? I thought we were gonna be taught a lesson when we faced pakistan in asia cup?

I can see who is a teaching a lesson to who :shakib

Rameez Said "Anamul scored 100 against best bowling attack"? ????

What happened SR? I thought we were gonna be taught a lesson when we faced pakistan in asia cup?

Bro the game ain't over yet. i'd keep it in my pants till it was over if I were you. Otherwise it'd be a bit embarrassing.

Anamul Haque Bijoy.

Bijoy stands for Victory :)

Not something Bangladesh has seen a lot of recently

Third Bangladeshi to score a century against Pakistan after Shakib and Nasir.

oh we already lost the match? congrats if you already won this match after 15 years and like playing hundreds of matches against Pakistan :p

Let the match finish...

We will do what afghanis did to you.

Oh cmon Afghanis beat Bangladesh...lol...lol...lol :)))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back