Basit Ali's Pakistan squad for the ICC T20 World Cup, excluding Mohammad Amir

BouncerGuy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Runs
Cricket analyst Basit Ali recently revealed his chosen squad for the upcoming ICC T20 World Cup to be held in June.

Notably, he left out Mohammad Amir from his team selection. Do you think it makes sense or is it a personal bias against Amir?

What do you think about this squad?

1SdFo4F.png

This guy has made a good team but leaving amir out is more like a personal hatred.
He’s been spewing hatred against him on his personal vlogs too. He’s indicating towards a ‘senior player’ indirectly causing disruption and politics within the team. I’m pretty sure now he was hinting towards Amir.

Don’t get these guys. If you are bold enough to say Amir shouldn’t be in the squad, why are you not bold enough to say Babar and Rizwan shouldn’t be in the side as well?

Typical divisive snake experts.

He is right.

Amir was poor in the PSL and he was poor vs a New Zealand reserve team. Other than past reputation, he has done nothing to deserve a place in the World Cup squad.

Nonetheless, he will be there and he will be humiliated and will retire again. This is what he deserves and this is how it will be.

He is right.

Amir was poor in the PSL and he was poor vs a New Zealand reserve team. Other than past reputation, he has done nothing to deserve a place in the World Cup squad.

Nonetheless, he will be there and he will be humiliated and will retire again. This is what he deserves and this is how it will be.
And so will Babar be there to humiliate himself on the world stage once again

The services of Tim Seifert shall not be forgotten.

It was very important for someone to show Amir his station. The fact that it happened to be someone who is out of favor with NZ and was also not deemed good enough for IPL made it sweeter.

Amir fans have nowhere to hide now and they don’t know what to say. Clearly, bringing him back has proved to be a complete waste of time and energy.

The top T20 openers around the world must be licking their lips at the prospect of facing a washed up Amir grunting his way to 135 kph deliveries with the new ball.

But this is what PCB deserves for slapping merit in the face and bringing back retired players who are not only not good enough anymore but also don’t want to play for Pakistan.

The services of Tim Seifert shall not be forgotten.

It was very important for someone to show Amir his station. The fact that it happened to be someone who is out of favor with NZ and was also not deemed good enough for IPL made it sweeter.

Amir fans have nowhere to hide now and they don’t know what to say. Clearly, bringing him back has proved to be a complete waste of time and energy.

The top T20 openers around the world must be licking their lips at the prospect of facing a washed up Amir grunting his way to 135 kph deliveries with the new ball.

But this is what PCB deserves for slapping merit in the face and bringing back retired players who are not only not good enough anymore but also don’t want to play for Pakistan.
The services of O Rourke will not be forgotten either

World number 1 T20 batsmen giving dollies off a guy who was allowed outside of his home for the first time in his life!

so you think basit is also a zalmi fan that is why he excluded amir?
I think Basit Ali is clearly in camp Babar and has been for a long time. If your in this camp, you know who your enemies are.

I think Basit Ali is clearly in camp Babar and has been for a long time. If your in this camp, you know who your enemies are.
I think he might have forgotten to take his name. Another possibility you know.

Basit Ali
Tanvir Ahmed
Azhar Ali

They are EXTREME PRO BABAR

It’s too the point where they are intellectually dishonest like @Mamoon when it comes to Babar v world cricket T20 opening batting standards

Basit Ali has always wanted revenge against Aamir, proper hater this guy

Stay on topic. Babar talk is not for this thread.

Babar and Misbah are everywhere though, they whisper in the ears of man like Iblees. I wouldn’t be shocked if they were part of a cult, otherwise no normal person would advocate RisBabar in the no.1/no.2 positions

Oh we won the T20 World Cup in 2021 and 2022
Congratulations everyone
Same hypocrite would tell those Babar fanboys that these achievements were a fluke because of the toss and Netherlands

I don’t mind idiots when trying to really believe these were achievements, but I can’t tolerate liars!

Cricket analyst Basit Ali recently revealed his chosen squad for the upcoming ICC T20 World Cup to be held in June.

Notably, he left out Mohammad Amir from his team selection. Do you think it makes sense or is it a personal bias against Amir?

1SdFo4F.png

This guys a clown, were it not for Amir’s final few overs, Babar would have experienced yet another series humiliation of losing to a school yard team

Same hypocrite would tell those Babar fanboys that these achievements were a fluke because of the toss and Netherlands

I don’t mind idiots when trying to really believe these were achievements, but I can’t tolerate liars!
But but but ct17 was fluke when we actually won something

Oh we won the T20 World Cup in 2021 and 2022
Congratulations everyone
Pakistan without Amir and Imad did better in 2022 than they would with them in 2024. Therefore, requesting them to come out of retirement will prove to be a waste of time.

Pakistan without Amir and Imad did better in 2022 than they would with them in 2024. Therefore, requesting them to come out of retirement will prove to be a waste of time.
Is that a fact or an assumption?

It wouldn’t prove to be a waste of time if Javed Afridi agrees a deal with him for Peshawar Zalmi for next season…considering the jobber bowlers he has been trying to parade as a bowling unit!

For me including batting order

Babar
Rizwan
Fakhar
Usman
Irfan niazi
Ifthikar
Shadab
Shaheen
Abbas
Naseem
Usama mir

Bench
Wasim jnr
M haris
Muhammad ali (daisy)

You have 3 spinners in ifti, shadab and usama
And 3 pacers shaheen , abbas and naseem

And the bench you have 2 reserve pacers and a spare wicketkeeper.

Given our resources and the recent concluded psl that's the best option imo.

Is that a fact or an assumption?
It is a fact. Pakistan made the final last time so unless they do one better this time (which means winning the World Cup), then it will mean that the inclusion of Amir and Imad had no impact on the team.

Babar and the players showed last time around that they don’t need the services of these two to make the final.

It wouldn’t prove to be a waste of time if Javed Afridi agrees a deal with him for Peshawar Zalmi for next season…considering the jobber bowlers he has been trying to parade as a bowling unit!
I don’t understand or care for these kiddish WWE terms. I hope you can outgrow them one day.

Anyway, Amir will not add anything to Zalmi now. He is a poor bowler and they have a poor bowling attack.

I don’t understand or care for these kiddish WWE terms. I hope you can outgrow them one day.

Anyway, Amir will not add anything to Zalmi now. He is a poor bowler and they have a poor bowling attack.
Of course he wouldn’t add anything to a bunch of jokers lead by a joke captain who bottled 90-5 to get knocked out by Imad Wasim from the PSL

It is a fact. Pakistan made the final last time so unless they do one better this time (which means winning time World Cup), then it will mean that the inclusion of Amir and Imad had no impact on the team.

Babar and the players showed last time around that they don’t need the services of these two to make the final.

Agreed bro

we should consider relocating the World Cup 2024 to Australia and ensuring Pakistan fields the same team from 2022. We might also request all other teams to maintain their 2022 lineups. This approach could help us determine whether Amir and Imad would have made any difference.

It is a fact. Pakistan made the final last time so unless they do one better this time (which means winning time World Cup), then it will mean that the inclusion of Amir and Imad had no impact on the team.

I just wanted to add what happened in Asia cup 2023 and worldcup 2023?

Of course he wouldn’t add anything to a bunch of jokers lead by a joke captain who bottled 90-5 to get knocked out by Imad Wasim from the PSL
Babar’s W/L ratio as PSL captain is far better than Imad’s W/L ratio as PSL captain without Babar carrying him with his bat.

Amir is not even considered good enough to be handed over the captaincy of a franchise. No one wants to trust a fraud with a leadership role.

I just wanted to add what happened in Asia cup 2023 and worldcup 2023?
We are talking about T20 World Cups here. Amir and Imad don’t have the courage to play ODIs again. They will breakdown because of their weak fitness levels.

Pakistan made the final in 2022. Unless they go on to win it this time, the inclusion of Amir and Imad will prove to be a waste of time because Babar and the other players have always proved that they don’t need Amir and Imad to qualify for a T20 World Cup final.

Agreed bro

we should consider relocating the World Cup 2024 to Australia and ensuring Pakistan fields the same team from 2022. We might also request all other teams to maintain their 2022 lineups. This approach could help us determine whether Amir and Imad would have made any difference.
I can already see the excuses when Pakistan fail to quality for the final this time.

“Babar’s captaincy was worse this time”

“The format was more challenging for Pakistan this time”

“XYZ players were worse this time”

“Babar and Rizwan were worse this time”

“Pakistan didn’t have the luck this time”

:sree

Babar’s W/L ratio as PSL captain is far better than Imad’s W/L ratio as PSL captain without Babar carrying him with his bat.

Amir is not even considered good enough to be handed over the captaincy of a franchise. No one wants to trust a fraud with a leadership role.

Oh here we go again,

What’s Babar’s W/L ratio with Sammy holding his hand?

I can already see the excuses when Pakistan fail to quality for the final this time.

“Babar’s captaincy was worse this time”

“The format was more challenging for Pakistan this time”

“XYZ players were worse this time”

“Babar and Rizwan were worse this time”

“Pakistan didn’t have the luck this time”

:sree

So what your trying to say pakistan will lose this wc24 because amir and imad are playing otherwise we would have reached the finals like 2022 🤣

Haris Rauf is a brainless bowler who bowls gun-barrel straight.

At least Amir has brains.

My

Saim
Babar
Rizwan
Fakhar
Azam Khan
Iftikhar
Shadab
Imad
Shaheen
Naseem
Amir
Rauf
Abrar
Abbas Afridi
Salman/Irfan Khan

Terrible squad!

Only 7 batsmen and that includes the struggling Saim and Iftikhar.

Batting is the weakness, so add more bowlers! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Super glad he isn't around the selection.

PSL 2024: 9 matches 10 wickets, 29 average, 8.4 economy.
Pak vs NZ: 4 matches 3 wickets, 29 average, 8.3 economy.

Basit is completely correct in not picking Amir. He has flopped in the PSL, finishing 15th highest wicket taker, flopped vs NZ z team.

So what your trying to say pakistan will lose this wc24 because amir and imad are playing otherwise we would have reached the finals like 2022 🤣
No, he's saying we finished as finalists last time. Surely if Imad and Amir are so great we should win the tournament with them this time? Anything less than that is regression.

No, he's saying we finished as finalists last time. Surely if Imad and Amir are so great we should win the tournament with them this time? Anything less than that is regression.
Who begged those two to come back??

Super 8's didn't exist in 2022
Nor can you expect rain or Nedtherlands to help Pakistan get through as SA got robbed a point due to rain, they had finished Zimbabwe off.

Last edited by a moderator:
No, what I am saying that Pakistan have proved that they can get to a T20 World Cup final without Amir and Imad.

Therefore, bringing them back is a waste of time.

Super 8's didn't exist in 2022
Nor can you expect rain or Nedtherlands to help Pakistan get through as SA got robbed a point due to rain, they had finished Zimbabwe off.

No 2 tournaments are the same. If I were you I'd stop listening to Mamoon as he's made it clear that his arguments are consistently weak and just like babar he gets exposed when faced with actual quality posters and not heddie and casual fan posters who aren't great at analysing.
Who asked South Africa and New Zealand to lose to Pakistan?

He’s been spewing hatred against him on his personal vlogs too. He’s indicating towards a ‘senior player’ indirectly causing disruption and politics within the team. I’m pretty sure now he was hinting towards Amir.
Hes a core part of Babar's propaganda machine. Terrible selections like Usama Mir, Rizwan. These guys are sellouts. They back their horse and i am sure take under the table money for getting certain players selected as well. I have heard there is a huge hidden black business of taking money to select players by some retired influential cricketers.

He is right.

If u had to chose between a washed up Amir & a street cricketer Rauf, who would you pick?

If u had to chose between a washed up Amir & a street cricketer Rauf, who would you pick?
Why should I choose between these to? What is the fault of the bowlers who did better than both in the PSL?

Amir “declared” that he is back with pomp and show and revoked his retirement only to get humiliated by a NZ reserve and IPL reject batsman.

My my my my :klopp

The humiliation Pakistan cricket suffers daily as a result
Last T20 WC pakistan was in 2009? What does Babar have to do with our cricket team? We don’t produce quality cricketers anymore who perform well at the world stage.

I would choose Best setup for all matches

1. Rizwan
2. Babar
3. Saim ayub
4. Fakhar Zaman
5. Usman khan
6. Mohd Haris
7. Salman ali agha/Imad Wasim
8. Mohammad Amir
9. Shaheen Shah Afridi
10. Abbas Afridi
11. Abrar Ahmed

Bench
Infi, Naseem, Shadab

This point raised by Mamoon needs to be addressed.
Amir and Imad were picked for their CPL experience, which these hopeless Pakistanis will need at the World Cup.

Mamoon is speaking from his Peshawar Zalmi agenda lens. Don’t take him seriously.

Not too fussed about Amir tbh, as long as we don't pick Rauf to give away his 15 rpo. We need "hitters" :p @Usman Chadda

Amir “declared” that he is back with pomp and show and revoked his retirement only to get humiliated by a NZ reserve and IPL reject batsman.

Whats bigger humiliation?

Coming back to the team after years, based on actual need since Haris Rauf's stock has fallen and actually helping the team win the second t20I.

OR

Coming back without any merit or actual cricketing reason after few months of getting removed from captaincy, after failing continuously for 4 years as a captain and then drawing your first series back as captain against a reserve schoolboy NZ team and IPL rejects as well as failing to show even a single indicator of any improvement in one's own individual performance?

Who asked South Africa and New Zealand to lose to Pakistan?
South africa matches always depend on luck, if sa bats first then Pakistan most likely will lose but if their chasing then 90% chance od teams winning.

NZ was because that was the one game babar and rizwan fired after failing in every other game.

Also throughout the tournament Pakistan didn't have super 8's so they didn't have the luxury of facing Australia or England for which they wouldn't have crossed.

Also about babar, 2023 did not feature imad or Amir, what happened their?

Can anyone tell me what was Babar's Strike Rate when he was the top scorer in 2021 T20WC?

If it's <130 then it's catastrophic.

Amir is necessary for the team now. He has been brought back with too much hype and his performance in the series against NZ was not that bad of a comeback. I will play him ahead of Rauf if I have to. Amir has been invested on once again. Cannot be dumped all of a sudden.

1SdFo4F.png
Just a reminder, as part of the Saleem Malik scandal, Basit Ali avoided a life ban from all cricket on condition that he promised never to have any association with the game ever again.

I had high hopes for him in the period 1993-95, which he didn’t live up to.

But we have a duty to ignore anything he says about cricket, ever. Because any work as a pundit or even as a coach or groundsman clearly breaches what was supposed to be a Ban For Life.

Yeah, pointless to highlight average and runs scored in T20 when the SR is that dismal. His runs harmed the team, probably.
They did, watch the Australia vs Pakistan semi final.

Everyone on the planet was claiming Pakistan was atleast 15-30 runs short because Australia has a habit of playing batsmen with over 140+ SR..only Marsh has a 135SR but that's because he's the only bat expected to bat through so he plays conservative only if wickets fall early.

Otherwise he casually goes at 150+ if openers are off to a flier.

Babar made 39 of 34 and by the time he departed, Pakistan had made only 70 runs in 10 overs.

The whole shaheen and hasan bowled poorly doesn't matter. Australia requires only batsmen to finish the deal.

Australia is the strongest team this time around, they have batsmen that all bat at 140+ SR except Marsh.

Although missed opportunity to not include fraser.

2.4 got him next ball. Amir, you legend! He takes flight. He punches the air like it spoke ill of his family. A fit, even a half fit bowler like him is worth tons for a team. This is back of a length, on off stump, and Kohli, looking to move across and flick into the on side gets a leading edge straight to point. Amir makes him play early. Amir sends him back. Amir puts a smile on Pakistan's face. Amir is making The Oval chant his name 6/2

South africa matches always depend on luck, if sa bats first then Pakistan most likely will lose but if their chasing then 90% chance od teams winning.
Luck always plays a factor in every game in every sport.

No one tied South Africa’s hands - they got beat fair & square. Similarly, no one asked them to embarrass themselves vs Netherlands.

Other teams had plenty of chances to stop Pakistan from playing the final and they failed.
NZ was because that was the one game babar and rizwan fired after failing in every other game.
Who asked NZ to spring them back into form? They were low on form and confidence and also had to cope with the pressure of the semifinal.

In spite of this, NZ couldn’t take advantage. Therefore, Pakistan deserved to qualify for the final.

Also throughout the tournament Pakistan didn't have super 8's so they didn't have the luxury of facing Australia or England for which they wouldn't have crossed.
It was Australia’s luxury that they didn’t face Pakistan. Otherwise, their embarrassing tournament could have become even more humiliating.

Australia were crap in that World Cup. They got whacked by New Zealand (who lost to Pakistan) and almost lost to Afghanistan as well.

Pakistan would have had a strong chance of toppling them if they were to cross paths.
Also about babar, 2023 did not feature imad or Amir, what happened their?
Why deflect attention to a format that Amir and Imad don’t have the courage to play anymore?

Pakistan is much more competitive in T20Is compared to ODIs. Pakistan didn’t need Amir and Imad to qualify for the final in the 2022 World Cup and they don’t need them this time around either.

They are both average players and their performance is not critical to Pakistan’s success or failure at the World Cup.

Pakistan’s fate would depend on the following:

- the form of Babar and Rizwan
- the form of Fakhar
- Saim firing at the top

- Iftikhar performing in the middle-order. He holds the key for Pakistan in the middle-order. If he does well like he did in 2022, it makes a difference. If he fails, it makes the middle-order very weak

- Shadab’s bowling - Shadab is Pakistan’s ace fielder who will always save runs and take crucial catches. This makes him more valuable than Imad who offers nothing in the field. Shadab will make a few contributions here and there with the bat so if he has a decent outing with the ball, it will have a big impact on Pakistan’s fortunes.

Shaheen’s form - not much needs to be said. He is the leader of Pakistan’s attack. Pakistan is a different team when Shaheen is taking wickets with the new ball and is on song.

The form of these 6-7 players will decide how Pakistan fares in the World Cup. They were part of the journey when Pakistan made the final in 2022.

It is a waste of time to bring Amir and Imad back and people will realize that after the World Cup is over. They will most likely be dropped after the World Cup and if they see the writing on the wall, they will save themselves from the humiliation and announce their retirements.

Their deluded fans will keep making excuses and keep clutching at straws to somehow make their performances look good,

2.4 got him next ball. Amir, you legend! He takes flight. He punches the air like it spoke ill of his family. A fit, even a half fit bowler like him is worth tons for a team. This is back of a length, on off stump, and Kohli, looking to move across and flick into the on side gets a leading edge straight to point. Amir makes him play early. Amir sends him back. Amir puts a smile on Pakistan's face. Amir is making The Oval chant his name 6/2
It is 2024 not 2017.

7 years is a long time in life in general and a very long time in cricket.

Amir was in his late 20s in 2017, now he is in his mid 30s and well past his expiry date. He is nowhere near the bowler he was in years gone by.

You can’t pick players today based on what they did years ago. The only thing that matters is your current level and Amir’s current level is not high as we have seen in the PSL and vs NZ.

Whats bigger humiliation?

Coming back to the team after years, based on actual need since Haris Rauf's stock has fallen and actually helping the team win the second t20I.

OR

Coming back without any merit or actual cricketing reason after few months of getting removed from captaincy, after failing continuously for 4 years as a captain and then drawing your first series back as captain against a reserve schoolboy NZ team and IPL rejects as well as failing to show even a single indicator of any improvement in one's own individual performance?
Easy. It is the first one.

Amir announced his comeback only to be humiliated by NZ D. That was not the grand comeback that he and his fans had in mind.

They were hoping that Amir will show Pakistan what they have been missing but that didn’t happen and won’t happen because he is a finished bowler.

As far as Babar is concerned, he was removed and what did his replacements do? Shaheen led Pakistan to a 4-1 shellacking in NZ and Masood continued Pakistan’s proud tradition of getting whitewashed in Australia.

Both Shaheen and Masood had the chance to show PCB that Babar’s captaincy was holding the team back, but their results showed what those of us know who understand cricket always knew - Pakistani fans are the most deluded fans in the world who will always make the captain the scapegoat because they will not accept that Pakistan is a rubbish team.

Pakistan will remain a rubbish team no matter who is captaining the side. They are rubbish not because of captaincy but because most of the players are rubbish.

Unless a new captain is going to spawn quality players out of nowhere, the results will remain mediocre.

Therefore, in the current circumstances, Babar is the best option for captaincy. Shaheen is a wonderful player and he will go down as a great of Pakistan cricket and I’m sure he will captain Pakistan again at some point, but right now, he needs to focus on his form and fitness.

Shaheen’s workload needs to be management in the next couple of years and you can’t do that if you’re captaining.

Shadab himself struggles a lot with form and fitness and you wouldn’t want to add captaincy to the mix. Plus, there are now question marks on his ability to be a guaranteed fixture in the ODI team.

Rizwan is out of the running for captaincy as well for reasons best known to PCB.

Babar has no fitness concerns and his form can fluctuate, but in spite of those fluctuations, he will always score runs or at least score more than other Pakistani batsmen.

Fakhar plays his best cricket with a free mind and you might ruin his batting if you add the pressure of captaincy.

Therefore, Babar is the only option for captaincy. He is the default choice. If captaincy played a big role in the fortunes of Pakistan then you can explore other options but as we have seen, it doesn’t because we are just not good enough. As simple as that.

Babar will also replace Masood as Test captain soon because Masood is a rubbish player who will not be able to keep his place in the side for long in spite of all the backing & lobbying.

Babar the captain is a reality that Pakistani fans will have to deal with for the next few years. As simple as that.

Luck always plays a factor in every game in every sport.

No one tied South Africa’s hands - they got beat fair & square. Similarly, no one asked them to embarrass themselves vs Netherlands.

Other teams had plenty of chances to stop Pakistan from playing the final and they failed.

Who asked NZ to spring them back into form? They were low on form and confidence and also had to cope with the pressure of the semifinal.

In spite of this, NZ couldn’t take advantage. Therefore, Pakistan deserved to qualify for the final.

It was Australia’s luxury that they didn’t face Pakistan. Otherwise, their embarrassing tournament could have become even more humiliating.

Australia were crap in that World Cup. They got whacked by New Zealand (who lost to Pakistan) and almost lost to Afghanistan as well.

Pakistan would have had a strong chance of toppling them if they were to cross paths.

Why deflect attention to a format that Amir and Imad don’t have the courage to play anymore?

Pakistan is much more competitive in T20Is compared to ODIs. Pakistan didn’t need Amir and Imad to qualify for the final in the 2022 World Cup and they don’t need them this time around either.

They are both average players and their performance is not critical to Pakistan’s success or failure at the World Cup.

Pakistan’s fate would depend on the following:

- the form of Babar and Rizwan
- the form of Fakhar
- Saim firing at the top

- Iftikhar performing in the middle-order. He holds the key for Pakistan in the middle-order. If he does well like he did in 2022, it makes a difference. If he fails, it makes the middle-order very weak

- Shadab’s bowling - Shadab is Pakistan’s ace fielder who will always save runs and take crucial catches. This makes him more valuable than Imad who offers nothing in the field. Shadab will make a few contributions here and there with the bat so if he has a decent outing with the ball, it will have a big impact on Pakistan’s fortunes.

Shaheen’s form - not much needs to be said. He is the leader of Pakistan’s attack. Pakistan is a different team when Shaheen is taking wickets with the new ball and is on song.

The form of these 6-7 players will decide how Pakistan fares in the World Cup. They were part of the journey when Pakistan made the final in 2022.

It is a waste of time to bring Amir and Imad back and people will realize that after the World Cup is over. They will most likely be dropped after the World Cup and if they see the writing on the wall, they will save themselves from the humiliation and announce their retirements.

Their deluded fans will keep making excuses and keep clutching at straws to somehow make their performances look good,
I called you out on alot of things, I see the gane you're trying to play.

If Pakistan loses then its imad and Amir fault .

If Pakistan loses in the final its imad and Amir had zero impact.

If Pakistan wins its all babar babar zalmi nonsense.

No, what I am saying that Pakistan have proved that they can get to a T20 World Cup final without Amir and Imad.

Therefore, bringing them back is a waste of time.
Sometimes i find it really funny I recall you passionately claiming that Pakistan's CT17 victory was a fluke.

But If I recall correctly in wc22

● we got hammered by india

●Pakistan's loss to Zimbabwe was a global embarrassment. It led international fans of other teams to create the "Zimbabar" meme.

●Pakistan's victory over South Africa was solely due to DLS; otherwise, Pakistan wouldn't have stood a chance and would be out of the tournament after that game

●Thanks to the Netherlands for defeating South Africa, or our bags were packed and we were ready to flyout and had to return back from the airport

Babar's average was 17 with a strike rate of 98 throughout the tournament.

It was one of Pakistan's poorest tournaments,
Thanks to shan masood who saved our face by being the top performers of the team

Sometimes i find it really funny I recall you passionately claiming that Pakistan's CT17 victory was a fluke.

●Pakistan's loss to Zimbabwe was a global embarrassment. It led international fans of other teams to create the "Zimbabar" meme.

●Pakistan's victory over South Africa was solely due to DLS; otherwise, Pakistan wouldn't have stood a chance and would be out of the tournament after that game

●Thanks to the Netherlands for defeating South Africa, or our bags were packed and we were ready to flyout and had to return back from the airport

Thanks to shan masood who saved our face by being the top performers of the team
As soon as babar was made zalmi captained he pulled a Houdini. His only response towards that is Different time and different place.

Waqar younis went from being relative to bumrah according to Mamoon to Shaheen being superior to any pakistani pacer ever produced 😂

Superb breakdown.

I’m no fan of Masood as a player nor do I rate him but in that tournament he made Babar look like an Uganda batsman who’s just joined the Pakistan team.

Cheerleading for a batsman with an average of under 20 and a strike rate of less than run a ball epitomises this individual’s appetite for mediocrity.

I don’t think even Bangladesh would tolerate such a substandard performance in a WT20 tournament.

Superb breakdown.

I’m no fan of Masood as a player nor do I rate him but in that tournament he made Babar look like an Uganda batsman who’s just joined the Pakistan team.

Cheerleading for a batsman with an average of under 20 and a strike rate of less than run a ball epitomises this individual’s appetite for mediocrity.

I don’t think even Bangladesh would tolerate such a substandard performance in a WT20 tournament.
2022 is the one thing babar and rizwan fans cannot counter so they try find loop holes 😂

2022 is the one thing babar and rizwan fans cannot counter so they try find loop holes 😂
i don't know why a hypothetical squad of an irrelevant ex cricketer is leading to so much hooplah. Isn't Pak cricket team doing better the main objective for every pak cricket "fan"?
basit ali is actually succeeding by giving such statements and having people talk about it leading to more twitter engagements and youtube viewers etc and making him more famous for whatever reason (which seems to be his method to make more money)

Back