BDM, SS & SG 2012 New Bats

Knightrider

Local Club Regular
Runs
bdmaerodynamic1.jpg

bdmaerodynamic2.jpg

bdmaerodynamic3.jpg

bdmaerodynamic4.jpg

BDM AeroDynamic 2012 version bat, new stickers new profile.

sstorpedobat6.jpg

sstorpedobat7.jpg

sstorpedobat1.jpg

sstorpedobat3.jpg

sstorpedobat4.jpg

sstorpedobat5.jpg

sstorpedobat2.jpg

SS TON Torpedo bat, same price and quality as SS TON Ranger (ranger also has new stickers)

Last edited:
BDM dynamic power super stickers are so good even back in day when not many bats had good looking stickers but BDM have always looked awesome. Aerodynamic also looked brilliant in green and red, profile on the old bat was not good but on this new one they have made the profile brilliant and stickers are cool aswell.

Last edited:
BDM dynamic power super stickers are so good even back in day when not many bats had good looking stickers but BDM have always looked awesome. Aerodynamic also looked brilliant in green and red, profile on the old bat was not good but on this new one they have made the profile brilliant and stickers are cool aswell.

your right - the older ones looked much better - the red white and blue..forgot which model.

the willow of bdm looks good but the stickers went too bad
the stickers of the ss look good

Some Q's about the handle of the bat:
*Are the handles round or oval?*Cork or Rubber?*Thin or Thick?

Some Q's about the handle of the bat:
*Are the handles round or oval?*Cork or Rubber?*Thin or Thick?

I had a couple of old BDM bats and handles on those were good quality(rubber) and semi oval shaped. Im not too sure about how the handles are on the new BDM bats, you can email Online Stockist for more info on them.

is it just me or has anyone else noticed lately that a lot of narrow grains bats are starting to come out of the sub continent and very few coming out of england?? and if hey do come out of england they are a $500 bat.

is it just me or has anyone else noticed lately that a lot of narrow grains bats are starting to come out of the sub continent and very few coming out of england?? and if hey do come out of england they are a $500 bat.

Hmmmm..I think its just Online Stockist that has a lot of narrow grained bats, if you look around the forums/pictures on his website and facebook page you will see a lot of his bats have great looking willow/narrow grains. I agree about the English bats they very rarely have such great grains.

No im not talking about stores. im talking about brands. eg that BDM. there are some brands that dont like SG, SS and a few others but mainly ive seen with the small brands like the BDM, Lekka, Xtreme cricket ( out of pakistan ) and a few others are all coming out with bats that have 10-15 grains and all perfectly straight. the kinda thing you would expect from the GN Legend or CA TRD. The thing is the legends and the TRD 's no longer have the beautiful wood we have become accustomed to and now it seems other smaller brands have snagged the good stuff.

i bring it up as a few months ago there was talk of the narrower tighter grain willow all be used up and not much of it left but now im seeing more and more of them becoming available again.

I do also think brands like CA have upgraded their TRD willow to now use it in the CA 15000 and GN and GM etc are doing the same thing.eg GM players bats used to be LE willow. same willow but an extra $100 on the price for a new set of stickers.

No softs?

Aerodynamic pads have changed before they were traditional shaped pads, now they are moulded similar to SS millenium pro. Batting gloves are bit like bdm dasher. I'll try and get some pictures of them soon..

The SS has a slightly higher & longer sweetspot. BDM & SG have always had bats with different profiles(higher & lower middles) they are not all same shapes as SS, CA have. I'm really keen on buying the SS torpedo bat it has 40mm edges, decent grains and weight is same as I use 2.11lb.

Last edited:
Cheers.

I think had that swell position been lower on BDM it would have been cracking bat as it have low middle and little concaving.

The older BDM aerodynamic had super low middle. I think you would like the Dynamic power super or extreme edition more as they are same as Sachin's bat shape and have mid to low swell position.

Thats a difficult one as all three are same price and very similar quality. I think its about personal preference which one you like the look of or you think would suit your game more. Choose SS ranger or torpedo if your a front foot player or SG if you play of the back foot more.
SG's has higher profile so it will have better balance and lighter pick up then SS. I've had a SS ranger and SG vs 319 ultimate couple of seasons ago and I liked the ranger more because it had very good ping. I regret selling it.

Last edited:
Yeah that one does look a bit like MB. I have never seen any bigger SS bat in that weight 2.11 and 42mm+ edges. I cancelled the SG vs 319 bat and will buy the SS torpedo bat in the pictures above.

Yeah that one does look a bit like MB. I have never seen any bigger SS bat in that weight 2.11 and 42mm+ edges. I cancelled the SG vs 319 bat and will buy the SS torpedo bat in the pictures above.

I think that KP looks bigger, what weight is that?

I was talking about the big SS TON KP its 2.11 with 42mm+ edges and the torpedo is same weight but slighter thinner edges 40mm. The other SS KP on the right is light 2.9lb.

LE and Torpedo look zabardast :)

Torpedo and Ranger are basically the same. The Torpedo sticker recently made a comeback.

The problem with Online Stockist is their bad customer service. Majority of the people end up not receiving their bats and softs and unfortunately the communication from them is next to none in most cases. I think there are many users here and elsewhere who would attest to the above.

Take a quick look at their facebook page wall:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Online-Stockist-Cricket/121460267865184?sk=wall

Hopefully they will change this year but the complaints over the years have been just too many. If I was spending my hard earned money on a store, I would make sure that it is dependable. Just having the pictures of a couple of good looking bats is not enough---the service needs to improve as well.

Torpedo and Ranger are basically the same. The Torpedo sticker recently made a comeback.

The problem with Online Stockist is their bad customer service. Majority of the people end up not receiving their bats and softs and unfortunately the communication from them is next to none in most cases. I think there are many users here and elsewhere who would attest to the above.

Hopefully they will change this year but the complaints over the years have been just too many. If I was spending my hard earned money on a store, I would make sure that it is dependable. Just having the pictures of a couple of good looking bats is not enough---the service needs to improve as well.

Funny thing is OnlineStockist does not even have a store, you place an order the guy goes to the factory and picks it up :)).

Last edited:
Yes, Ajit is the middleman. But the problem is he lies as well.

I had ordered a bat from him sometime in April. He replied to the first couple of e-mails stating that he will ship the bat in two days. After a week when I e-mailed him again he said the bat is with him and he will be shipping it the next day. The week after when I inquired again he did not reply. So after about 4 weeks when I finally asked Paypal to refund me, he at last emails me back saying that he never had the bat with him! I think I still have the e-mail in my inbox somewhere...lol

But I was at least lucky to receive a couple of replies from him; some others never even got a single reply :))

Yes, Ajit is the middleman. But the problem is he lies as well.

I had ordered a bat from him sometime in April. He replied to the first couple of e-mails stating that he will ship the bat in two days. After a week when I e-mailed him again he said the bat is with him and he will be shipping it the next day. The week after when I inquired again he did not reply. So after about 4 weeks when I finally asked Paypal to refund me, he at last emails me back saying that he never had the bat with him! I think I still have the e-mail in my inbox somewhere...lol

But I was at least lucky to receive a couple of replies from him; some others never even got a single reply :))

Not only replies but I'm glad you got your funds back :)).

I don't know but I think there was a poster on PakPassion a while ago where he bought a MaxGrainer and was showed one with lots of grains and the one he got was not as one pictured.

Again not 100% but there was a similar story like that.

There are lots of stories like that here and elsewhere. I just hope the newbies will not spend their hard earned money on a decrepit store like OS. Low prices are not everything. Ajit used to sell under the name of United Mart or something like that on Ebay as well and he was pulled down for selling some fake bats as well. I had seen it with my own eyes. There are plenty of honest stores out there from where you can buy your gear.

But having said that, there is a chance that he might improve this year. But then again people have been saying that for sometime now.

There are lots of stories like that here and elsewhere. I just hope the newbies will not spend their hard earned money on a decrepit store like OS. Low prices are not everything. Ajit used to sell under the name of United Mart or something like that on Ebay as well and he was pulled down for selling some fake bats as well. I had seen it with my own eyes. There are plenty of honest stores out there from where you can buy your gear.

But having said that, there is a chance that he might improve this year. But then again people have been saying that for sometime now.

I'd rather pay more rather than buy cheap and save a tenner from someone who has a dodgy image.

Apparently OnlineStocklist sponsors someone over here..Get what I mean?
:p and he says this is the best...:20:

So Straightdrive1 which is the most popular bat brand in Bangladesh? SS, SG or CA?

Mostly CA(Every Good shop has a huge collection of it)

By Good Shop I mean Inter Sports..
They are the official sellers of CA,SS,BDM,SG and many many more...
And that shop is located miles away from my home and the roads are so jammed up by traffic that it might take hours to go there alone,forget coming back to your house..

But SS and SG are not behind...

Unfortunately the prices here are really high...
And there is no use of buying good expensive bats because the clubs(2 Clubs) in Uttara,Dhaka(where I live) uses cheap balls....We play in a cement pitch,which makes the Clubs over here even crappier...

Last edited:
Why are the prices so high I wonder? It's a real pity as I presume the market there must be quite huge. Normally if the number of consumers is high, the price remains low. The other extreme is Australia where the law of demand and supply designates a constant high price.

So u recommends giving onlinestocklist a miss?

I mailed them today asking them to recommend a bat and got a reply back from them too. But I guess what really matters is the communication and service after I shell out my money..

I mailed them today asking them to recommend a bat and got a reply back from them too. But I guess what really matters is the communication and service after I shell out my money..

There are plenty of better retailers out there that is for sure.
My opinion on OS is shared by the majority; look around and you will see it. Again, they might improve but it is still a big risk. Actually you are very lucky that you received a reply; I had also received some replies and considered myself fortunate to get those but ultimately he turned out to be what others had warned me about. I will not trust a retailer who lies and keeps diddling for no apparent reason.

Dont let these 2 people put you off. They are number 1 haters of online stockist and both have never really dealt with OS. They hate because Online Stockist is better then the suppliers they use.

CD and other people if you do not want to buy from Ajit, thats fine but dont give absurd reasons n make up lies.

Smasher1980, if you look around the forum its just these two posting against OS no one else is. CD, Zeusky, if you got any problems email Ajit and sort it with him and don't moan/troll on here.

Few people on facebook complained about slow delivery and that's all, no one has been ripped off or anything like that.

There isnt any other online retailer who has better bats/gear and most latest upto date gear then OLS and no one can beat there prices.

As I said before customer service is excellent, there isnt anyone more friendly then Ajit. If you are thinking of buying from them, I don't see why anything should stop you. Order with full confidence and if there are any problems you tell me on here..

Last edited:

That is not true. Ajit has never sold any fake bats.

Why are the prices so high I wonder? It's a real pity as I presume the market there must be quite huge. Normally if the number of consumers is high, the price remains low. The other extreme is Australia where the law of demand and supply designates a constant high price.

There's no supply/demand imbalance, we just make too much $$ here which drives the price up for everything! Price is always a relative thing :)

Awp, CD has never dealt with OS but has hated OS for unknown reasons and zeusky only once ordered, a laminated bat, he wanted a bat weight arnd 2.10lb and Ajit had told the manufacturer to make 2.10 but they could not make in that weight. Ajit tried other manufacturers to make the bat but they all made bats which were over 2.13lb too heavy. After few weeks zeusky got his money back/refunded. Thats his experience with OS, but the way zeusky is acting/being childish like if hes being robbed all his money, house, car etc. lol very sad guy must have some other issues or is suffering from trauma after the way Aus thrashed India or maybe he has missed his INSULIN take.

These all seem like very happy OS customers and many more good reviews of OS are on the forum.

I bought the same bat from ajit last year!
and the bat is still going strong, play with it every week!
Ajit is shifting his base, that is why the delay
just try to email him, he will eventually get back to you

Alright. I have been reading this topic for a while. Here's my say:

The Story:

I purchased a SS ton Le bat from OS. Got it for about 240$ including posting to Australia. It took 6 weeks to reach in total and about a week after the bat was posted. The delay according to Ajit was due to SS factory shifting at that time, which i think i genuine. The bat was on reorder and posted once it was available to Ajit.

Communication of OS (Ajit):

Communication from Ajit was ok and he replied most mails in time. As my bat was being delayed, i was getting a bit anxious and mailed him about it. His replies a bit sporadic then. So i do think his promptness in replying emails has a room for improvement as it keeps the customer informed and also helps calming down. As nothing is more annoying as not receiving replies to queries once the product is delayed. Most of the people were have similar problem at that time and some got their money back.I stuck with him and dint mind the delay as i was off season and dint need the equipment immediately.

About the Bat:

Fabulous. i have received good comments from fellow PP members on my bat. straight grains, light weight, good pickup. Also gave me an extra grip that i asked for. The bat is genuine with holograms and Ton mark on the side. I haven't used the bat yet, but expect it to perform well.

Verdict:

Would i buy from OS again? Definately. on my next purchase i intend to ask Ajit what is in stock and then place the order. this would resolve back order issue and hopefully be quicker. Even with 6 weeks time, i think it was not a bad deal. similar bats (quality) here in Aus are $ 650 atleast. so for 4 additional weeks if i save $400, i would be happy to do so. Do not buy if you are in a hurry (applies to most online purchases). Go to a store and pick it up. But if you have time, OS is really good place to buy stuff.

Hope this was helpful.

I have dealt with Ajit and he has always responded in a timely manner - although I do agree that shipping takes a while.

His equipment is top notch and I wasn't disappointed at all

Bought some stuff to sell on at a profit on eBay from online stockist, arrived within a couple of weeks. Onlinestockist is what you make of it, if your patient and wanting top quality goods for low prices then it's great, much better than uzisports etc. Who charge way too much for sometimes inferior goods.

I wouldn't wanna name any sellers here but mostly all of them charge extra for knocking and oiling services, extra grip, and scuff sheets and postage charges for sending a single bat from U.K to for Austria/Germany was 25 pounds!
Ajit changed me 30 pounds for those 6 bats! yes it took around month to reach but i was not in a hurry! (also got around 10 scuff sheets, 6 bat grips and 3 inners for gloves for free and the bats were knocked and oiled in).

I have dealt with online stockist
The prices are reasonable actually it is one of the cheapest stores online and the products are also very good.

Last edited:
Dont let these 2 people put you off. They are number 1 haters of online stockist and both have never really dealt with OS. They hate because Online Stockist is better then the suppliers they use.

CD and other people if you do not want to buy from Ajit, thats fine but dont give absurd reasons n make up lies.

Smasher1980, if you look around the forum its just these two posting against OS no one else is. CD, Zeusky, if you got any problems email Ajit and sort it with him and don't moan/troll on here.

Few people on facebook complained about slow delivery and that's all, no one has been ripped off or anything like that.

There isnt any other online retailer who has better bats/gear and most latest upto date gear then OLS and no one can beat there prices.

As I said before customer service is excellent, there isnt anyone more friendly then Ajit. If you are thinking of buying from them, I don't see why anything should stop you. Order with full confidence and if there are any problems you tell me on here..

Awp, CD has never dealt with OS but has hated OS for unknown reasons and zeusky only once ordered, a laminated bat, he wanted a bat weight arnd 2.10lb and Ajit had told the manufacturer to make 2.10 but they could not make in that weight. Ajit tried other manufacturers to make the bat but they all made bats which were over 2.13lb too heavy. After few weeks zeusky got his money back/refunded. Thats his experience with OS, but the way zeusky is acting/being childish like if hes being robbed all his money, house, car etc. lol very sad guy must have some other issues or is suffering from trauma after the way Aus thrashed India.

These all seem like very happy OS customers and many more good reviews of OS are on the forum.

I really don't understand whats your problem, if anyone says they didn't have good experience with OLS then why do you get tickled off? No one is saying anything to you, everyone here says negative about everyone. No one will always is going to be praising one thing or another, no one does that.

As far me ordering goes, I have ordered with OLS once so check your facts before making a claim.

I don't know maybe you get money from OLS or thats how your nature is, I don't know.

Keep your love for Ajit and OLS to yourself and in your bedroom with him, we don't you to come out and start fighting saying Ajit is saint and OLS is made in heaven, forums are for opinions and everyone share there opinions no one will lick OLS feets every time like you, when people have good experience with OLS they say they had good experience and when they didn't have good experience so they say they didn't so whats the harm in that?

CD bhai what you and zeusky did is not what we called expressing opinions, it is called trolling mere bhai deliberately posting nonsense to get reaction from others.
There is no harm in posting if you didnt have good experience if its done the right way and with right intentions but doing it like this is just too much its not the 1st time your showing you hatred for OS. You add more stuff to it which are not even true, your intentions are not right you are trying to put of other people. Please just let it go it has happened and email Ajit sort it out with him if anything went wrong and move on from. They have improved recently so just give them a chance.

CD bhai what you and zeusky did is not what we called expressing opinions, it is called trolling mere bhai deliberately posting nonsense to get reaction from others.
There is no harm in posting if you didnt have good experience if its done the right way and with right intentions but doing it like this is just too much its not the 1st time your showing you hatred for OS. You add more stuff to it which are not even true, your intentions are not right you are trying to put of other people. Please just let it go it has happened and email Ajit sort it out with him if anything went wrong and move on from. They have improved recently so just give them a chance.

LOL, I'm posting nonsense.

Chalo say whatever makes you happy, cool? Doesn't affect me to be honest :)).

Khair I agree we all should move on as I believe we have had enough of OLS circus :)

You guys are fighting like kids for this 1 store....:facepalm:

I don't think Mr. Cover Drive is fighting he has a valid point.

Mr. Majid/KnightRider/Ajit whatever his name is and whomever he is also comes on and spams about www.OnlineStockist.com as it is his own website and when anyone says anything negative as Mr. Cover Drive said he will start defending as they have said something to him.

I think mods should ban Mr.Knightrider but they know more, but having said that he should be banned for his actions, I don't know why he is not being banned.

I don't think Mr. Cover Drive is fighting he has a valid point.

Mr. Majid/KnightRider/Ajit whatever his name is and whomever he is also comes on and spams about www.OnlineStockist.com as it is his own website and when anyone says anything negative as Mr. Cover Drive said he will start defending as they have said something to him.

I think mods should ban Mr.Knightrider but they know more, but having said that he should be banned for his actions, I don't know why he is not being banned.

Yeah You are right..CD bro has a point..

And for my post earlier I chose the wrong word but I still have time So I am gonna edit it!:D

Last edited:
Ok, let's be fair here.... I hate:

Online Stockist
Uzi Sports
Cricket Direct
Cricket Supplies
ProDirect
Sports Direct
Bats and More
CricMall

Did I miss anyone?

Seeing you lot will never "like" the same dealers, I say we hate 'em all, thus being in agreement. What say you?

To both bros,

May Allah reward you both for not continuing with the arguing.

Come on somebody start a new thread with good quality pictures of their bat!!!!

azhar bhai, you should post pictures of ur kit and bats. I havnt got anything new+everyone has seen my bats/kit.

SS is not bad, the gloves(red) is very awesome. But the brown SS bat looks odd.

Attachments

• ss-kp-gloves.jpg
    ss-kp-gloves.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 1,614
Last edited:
SS is not bad, the gloves(red) is very awesome. But the brown SS bat looks odd.

To be honest To Me,SS gloves don't look very good.

They might be good in quality but aesthetics wise they are ugly
(No Offence to SS glove owners and lovers)

Many others will agree,in comparison SG(Indian),CA(Pakistan),etc produce better looking gloves than SS(Indian)....

Hi guys!

I hope u are all well ..
its been a long time I havent been here at PP.

So its time to add some pictures of my bat. Its a GM Flare Original..
Also got some softs from OnlineStockist and will show them to you guys.

I wil post pictures today hopefully if im still fit after my training session which begins after one hour.
Otherwise u will see the pics tommorow :)

Allah Hafiz! :afridi

Online Stockist are back to business... good they are responding to comments on Facebook ... tempting to get SG

Yep, if they are more consistent with their customer service I am sure many of us will love to try them out again. It is just that we have been put off by one user's constant advertisements. Once he keeps quiet, I think some of us might give it another go.

^^ yaar i just waited like more then a month for a bat from Pro direct, they do not have that bat in stock and still selling on there website and the customer service was not that great got an email like after 5 days.....
now I ordered 2 SS Tom premium for 105 pounds with delivery here to west europe, with other stores you wouldn't have got one SS ton premium bat at that price

That is a big problem with Pro Direct and many of us have faced it. :)

It is good that you got your wish fulfilled by OS. Let us hope they stay this way and don't revert back to their old self.

Back