BREAKING NEWS: Multiple Blasts & Firing inside PAF Base & PNS Mehran, KHI

b0wld

Tape Ball Captain
Runs
just saw this on GEO News...the PNSC hanger has been torched and artillery firing going around the base

please guys stay at home...alot of firing going around the base

Where is the security....where is the damn security

Just when you're least expecting it. Tough times continue. Hopefully the death toll will stay to a minimum. :(

WTH....now the news media are saying the blasts are carried out at PNSC Mehran....

The terrorists attacked PNS Mehran and they are still inside.

I wouldn't be surprised if its an Inside JOB.

Wikileaks are exposing these generals.

There have been 3 blasts at PNS Mehran and Faisal base. Firing going on at the moment. This is giving me goosebumps as these are the places where I used to go A LOT last year!

No idea what's happening! Rehman malik has just confirmed that "we're under attack"!

just to clear...4 blast at Karsaz Area...3 blasts at PNSC Mehraan and 1 blast at PAF Base Faisal..the hanger close of both PNSC Mehran and PAF Base Faisal is destroyed...

There is firing going on at PAF Faisal and PNSC Mehran....the whole area is sealed off....

According to Rehman 'misinformation dog' Malik its a terrorists attack and the terrorists are still inside the base and have heavy loaded guns (AK-47 etc)...i cant believe how you can transport heavy loaded guns to such a secure area..

This is really sad.

I hope the situation is quenched quickly. It is really scary when something like this happens next door.

Reports of 5 injuries thus far including a foreigner.

WTH???

I hope whoever has done this is alive and is caught alive by our army /

No i hope they are killed on spot because if they are caught alive , our inept judiciary will allow them to walk away

Ya Allah Khair , keep everyone safe , please . :(

Where exactly did it happen?

according to a fiend of mine who lives near the base he is saying they targeted PNSC Mehran's hanger which is near PAF Faisal so at the moment both are attacked

There have been 3 blasts at PNS Mehran and Faisal base. Firing going on at the moment. This is giving me goosebumps as these are the places where I used to go A LOT last year!

No idea what's happening! Rehman malik has just confirmed that "we're under attack"!

I hope PAF Museum itself is okay inshallah

I have great memories attached with it . The planes Quaid e Azam used are there . Allah khair kare bas

A four engine plane of Pak navy is on fire right now.

All this is so sad.

A plane standing on ground was hit by a rocket from the terrorists.

**** yaar yeh GEO apni saas bahu serial walai music laga kar baitha hai dhan dhan dhan

I hope PAF Museum itself is okay inshallah

I have great memories attached with it . The planes Quaid e Azam used are there . Allah khair kare bas

If I'm not wrong, PAF Museum and PNS Mehran have the same entrance.

Btw, the hanger where I used to go to volunteer for the packing of aid has been blown up! :(

Omg, sounds scary.
Can't even watch the news, all the pakistani channels have gone fuzzy for the past few days! :(

Lets just hope our soldiers are fine. And all these terrorist get sent to hell

Chinese engineers inside the base were made target: Dawn news

Btw, the hanger where I used to go to volunteer for the packing of aid has been blown up! :(

Idk but I think PAF Faisal base and PNS Mehran share the same entrance.

Commando operation underway.

This will increase already rising demands of neutralizing Pak nuclear program

Whats going on guys? Is this some sort of Mumbai style terrorist attack?

huwa kia hai ? is it a Mumbai style incident ?

According to unconfirmed sources, there are about a dozen terrorists inside the base.

PAF Museum bhai Karsaz per wahan navy base bhi hai shahrah e faisal ke paas

PAF Museum is on Shahrah-e-Faisal. And so is PAF Faisal base and PNS Mehran.

Karsaz Road has a lot of Naval bases - but thankfully, there's nothing going on Karsaz Road.

is this place near national stadium?

Not very near.

Last edited:

YUP.. the main entrance to both the bases are same..PAF to the left and PNSC Mehran to the right

Allah taala sab ko bacha laiN bas siwaaye un criminals ke . sab duwa karo yaar

Are they talibani terrorists or Indian terrorists? Update guys!

PAF Faisal and PNS Mehran have one of the top depot of most advanced arsenal of our armed forces, including the C.O.D opposite of it.

Karachi attacks? could it be a way to deflect attention away from recent wiki leaks and PTI Dharna to change the current policy :Zaid Hamid

Karachi attacks? could it be a way to deflect attention away from recent wiki leaks and PTI Dharna to change the current policy :Zaid Hamid

Would you please just stfu about wikileaks, zaid hamid, and inside jobs ffs.

Insaftak needs to be banned. Absolutely ridiculous and ludicrous accusations given we barely have any idea whats happening. Pathetic.

Could be or an inside job like we saw when GHQ was attacked and was led by an ex army man.

Do you call that an inside job?!
An ex army man, who joined a terrorist outfit....thats anything but inside.

btw this is the plane that is said to be on fire

getAsset.aspx

Those who are watching TV, keep us updated. Thanks.

Insaftak needs to be banned. Absolutely ridiculous and ludicrous accusations given we barely have any idea whats happening. Pathetic.

Guys Do you remember the GHQ attack.

Lol at wanting me to be banned. obviously I am just guessing given we have no information.

This is the 4th attack on Pakistan Navy , 4th time Karachi is targeted
Navy intelligence needs to think how they are getting all this sensitive info
- Kamran Khan

Back