BS BMK 9.0, initial feedback

FreakCricket

First Class Player
Runs
So i just got the bat today at my residence, ping is real nice and went to my backyard to check the bat. Overall great bat, ill knock the bat whenever i got time and will take it to the match. Great balance, i requested a 2.8 bat but this one looks lighter than 2.8. I will add another grip though.

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B7qlfTGT4wbYbDQzT2l6czJxcUU&usp=sharing

Above is the link to pictures, ill post more pictures whenever i get time.

Sorry admins, i posted this in the wrong section. kindly move this to equipment section, thanks

Last edited:
great looks really good nice grains nice clean face few blemishes nothing too bad. will you be knocking it in and playing straight away? you should do a few net sessions to play the bat in with old balls before you take it to a match situation having the bat facing fresh new hard balls.

also, are you adding an extra grip to add to the weight or is the handle too skinny for your liking?

overall, looks great! hope you enjoy it :)

great looks really good nice grains nice clean face few blemishes nothing too bad. will you be knocking it in and playing straight away? you should do a few net sessions to play the bat in with old balls before you take it to a match situation having the bat facing fresh new hard balls.

also, are you adding an extra grip to add to the weight or is the handle too skinny for your liking?

overall, looks great! hope you enjoy it :)

handle is thin to my liking, ill add extra grip lets hope this doesn't masses with balance. I have decided not to take this bat to match this sunday, ill throw some ball at it first.

Dunk that in a bucketload of oil

maybe the colour of the wood is just slightly light but you should oil it three times over three days in any case

oiled the bat 3 times and knocked it twice( backyard cricket :) ) bat is ready to rock on sunday.

Back