MenInG

PakPassion Administrator
Staff member
Runs
2 games scheduled today

Qualifier 1, Pool 2

11:30 GMT: Uva Next v Yorkshire at New Wanderers Stadium, Johannesburg

Qualifier 2, Pool 1

15:30 GMT: Auckland Aces v Sialkot Stallions at New Wanderers Stadium, Johannesburg

Pakistani interest centered around the 2nd Game involving Sialkot Stallions captained by Shoiab Malik but dont forget to follow the 1st game as well where Umar Gul will feature for the SLPL champions Uva Next

Last edited:
Me is ready to watch Sialkot:)!

It's pretty cloudy here in Jo'burg, hope it clears up later on. So annoying, it's been blazing hot for the past month and when the cricket arrives, it brings the clouds :D

Any info regarding which channel will televise it in India / Pakistan?

so we have

Pool 1:
Aukland
Sialkot Stallions
Hampshire

Pool 2:
Uva Next
Yorkshire
Trinidad & Tobago

I hope Stallions and T&T make the next round, although I doubt if T&T will have their full strength team, most of the big boys will be jaded after WC win :)

Fawad Alam is playing for Uva Next also... but not sure if he'll be in the starting XI. Anyone know why Hammad Azam isn't with the team?

I have come Pakistan for a couple of weeks. I'm sure the game will be shown here does anyone here know what chann I be shown on ? Thanks

Fawad Alam is playing for Uva Next also... but not sure if he'll be in the starting XI. Anyone know why Hammad Azam isn't with the team?

I doubt Fawad has travelled to SA for this, he was playing QA trophy last week and next game is scheduled for today !

And Hammad is also not in UVA Next squad for CL, he may have withdrawn too !

Yorks vs UN, CL qualifiers, pool 2, Johannesburg

Yorkshire have won the toss and elected to field

CLT20 2012:9th Oct: Uva Next v Yorkshire Carnegie (11:30 GMT)

Salaam!

So Uva vs. Yorkshire up before the big game :malik

:gul & :fawad are listed in the Uva Next squad, although I know :hammad played for them during SLPL. Why is he not in the squad?

:malik played for Uva Next, but by obvious reasons he is representing :ss

As expected, :fawad is not playing.

I wonder if he is with the team in South Africa, or is he at home still captaining NBP?

Any Pakistani players playing for the non-Pakistani teams?

Umar Gul is playing for UVA will be interesting to see how he does in seaming conditions.

Guys pls post all scores etc for uva game in this thread as well

Expected fireworks but so far boring cricket from both the teams. Uva wasted the decent start given by Munaweera, Whereas Yorkshire's pacers looked toothless on a greenish pitch but their spinners did good job though.

At last some aggression from Uva captain.

Six

Yorkshire's ashraf is bowling rubbish :facepalm:

Full toss after full toss in death overs

In the end, Uva ends up with a decent total of 150

HD predicted this score at the pitch report

Good start from Yorkshire's captain

Back to back boundaries off Oram's bowling

Last edited:
Dreadful bowling from Oram.

Gul is introduced into the attack now.

Welcomed with a 4

ordinary bowling by UVA Next so far, could be an easy win for Yorkshire here !

Their spinners are bowling well but Gul's second spell will be the key. Only 69 needed in 10 overs, shouldnt be a problem !

top stuff from Gulla, only 1 run off his over

59 needed off 42 balls now !

I think Yorkshire will choke..they look favorite but don't think they gonna win.

he slipped :))) could have been a third run easily there

lots of bounce , not much swing..guess big knock is coming from Nazir.

:six Adil finally connects one but one of the most flukiest six I've ever seen

why has he persisted with Oram despite of his struggle from start? he has been most expensive bowler in the match. The spinners are going to be under-bowled now who did a fantastic job in the middle !

If i am not wrong, Afridi's team won the BPL t20 tournament? Are they playing in this champion's league? If so is Afridi going to play?

Both Uva and Yorkshire's ground fielding n catching has been vert ordinary.

Meanwhile, Gul has conceded too many runs in this over(pressure releasing one for Yorkshire)

David Miller what a comeback knock :14:

game over for Uva

What channel in UK? :O

Sent from my GT-I9300 with Tapatalk 2

Important win for Yorkshire, next match will start in 40 minutes

Sialkot vs Auckland, @ 20:30 PST

Pitch is not offering much movement for pacers or turn for spinners and also the bounce appears to be tennis ball kinda loopy one.

Sialkot should pack their eleven with more spinners or slow ball bowlers to take full advantage of this pitch.

:ss will qualify for the main tournament INSHALLAH.

Malik is a brilliant captain and he will prove himself at the biggest stage. :14:

:ss will qualify for the main tournament INSHALLAH.

Malik is a brilliant captain and he will prove himself at the biggest stage. :14:

CLT20 biggest stage? :facepalm: .Did jack at T20 WC where it mattered most.And now You are hoping for him to prove at biggest stage,CLT20.And if he suddenly started making some useless runs in this league,you Malik fanboys will start to yell out for his captaincy.Another :facepalm:

CLT20 biggest stage? :facepalm: .Did jack at T20 WC where it mattered most.And now You are hoping for him to prove at biggest stage,CLT20.And if he suddenly started making some useless runs in this league,you Malik fanboys will start to yell out for his captaincy.Another :facepalm:

Once they are dumped out of this domestic Faisal Bank T20 will be the biggest stage.

Umaid Asif is not playing! A litle bit sad as a lot of PPer wanted to see him in action.

Does anyone know why was Sarfraz Ahmed selected for Pakistan, he has more than impressive FC and List A records. Now he is 33, but in the past?

Ansar has been poor ! Sialkot will be tested with the amount of pace in this pitch ! Batsmen clueless so far

another Pakistani player succumbing to pressure so nothing new there...

Back