CLT20 2012:11th Oct: Sialkot Stallions v Hampshire at New Wanderers Stadium.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lahore Lions or Rawalpindi Rams or Karachi Dolphins would have perform better?

first they have to perform better in domestic tournament then they may dream for participating in a international tournament, performing is after that.

Malik is a brilliant runner between the wickets

classy from Malik..shows why he's rated as very good against spin.

Why can't Malik play like this in internationals?

Guy's got some serious problems with his mind, pressure of the international stage gets to him these days.

Afridi needs to lose a few pounds as does Sohail, perhaps a few kilos in his case

short of confidence.
I've always thought that when Malik was dropped from the team (his form loss due to him losing captaincy, he was getting better before that), he worked hard domestic and really improved himself. What I saw was a really improved version of him. And fully supported his comeback.

But he's had so many games now to prove himself. He pretty much knew no fear of being dropped this tournament, Hafeez backed him, but still he didn't perform.

Feels neverending how many games he needs to bring back his confidence. Maybe seeking some psychological help might be good (no offence to Malik). It's clearly his confidence/mind that's the problem. Dunno how he can fix it or when he will or if he will at all. But I'm getting annoyed carrying a guy who clearly doesn't seem to be performing anywhere near his potential. Not worth carrying him as a passenger, might as well drop him until he sorts things out.

Lovely hit down the ground for FOUR by MALIK

I've always thought that when Malik was dropped from the team (his form loss due to him losing captaincy, he was getting better before that), he worked hard domestic and really improved himself. What I saw was a really improved version of him. And fully supported his comeback.

But he's had so many games now to prove himself. He pretty much knew no fear of being dropped this tournament, Hafeez backed him, but still he didn't perform.

Feels neverending how many games he needs to bring back his confidence. Maybe seeking some psychological help might be good (no offence to Malik). It's clearly his confidence/mind that's the problem. Dunno how he can fix it or when he will or if he will at all. But I'm getting annoyed carrying a guy who clearly doesn't seem to be performing anywhere near his potential. Not worth carrying him as a passenger, might as well drop him until he sorts things out.
Malik does not trust Hafeez I think.

Short from Afridi and hamered for FOUR by Solhail

Superb shot by Malik for FOUR, short again by Afridi

Missed Nazir's dismissal before. Just seen a replay now. Strikingly resemblant of Hafeez's dismissal against SL. Needless gallop down the wicket and empty headed swipe.

Afridi seriously needs to get back to basics in the nets spend some serious time there, either that or call it quits

Still touch and go with Hampshire slightly favourites consdering Stallions tail

Very good partnership between Haris and Malik.

From hereon it is sialkot's game to lose.

edged for FOUR bit of a lazy shot from Sohail

Sohail playing well. PP has been unfair to him. Making him into a test prospect one second and one failure later, he is a #11. seriously :facepalm:

And they are out i bet this sialkot will beat all THE ipl teams such à disgrace Bcci

left and right combination doing the trick at the minute with the singles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back