CLT20 2012:9th Oct: Auckland Aces v Sialkot Stallions, UVA Next v Yorkshire

We are back. LOL. take that haters.

This is why SS is the best club in the world.

SS jeete kya? With the best captain in history no way this NZ team can get to three figures. SS to win by 30 runs.

stupid captaincy ..... by malik ... should have given raza or rana now

Uggghhh why would you bring Bhatti back. Put yourself in Malik. Useless captain, too afraid to bowl.

Poor over from Bhatti destroys all the good work done by sarfraz in the previous over :facepalm:

i thought malik was good captain .. thankfully my eyes have opened today .. he is worst then kamran for lahore

I agree. These Indians know if the bestest t20 team makes to the CL group stage there teams are in for some serious bearings.

thats why they want us to play qualifiers and play with minnow clubs. format is such a way that even if you are complacent for a game against minnow, you are out of the tournament. good job BCCI. cowards.

what a terrible last name kitchen. think about the things he would have gone through in his school. facepalm to his parents.

thats why they want us to play qualifiers and play with minnow clubs. format is such a way that even if you are complacent for a game against minnow, you are out of the tournament. good job BCCI. cowards.

:facepalm:

Could have given you a long reply, but never mind. Trolls are always trolls.

thats why they want us to play qualifiers and play with minnow clubs. format is such a way that even if you are complacent for a game against minnow, you are out of the tournament. Good job bcci. Cowards.

:))) :))) Ooops...minnow club thrashing mighty SS :6 !

Last edited:
Really could've had a chance this match with better captaincy. And if Malik wasn't a little girl and bowled his overs under pressure.

Stretch the game at least till 18th over or else face the wrath of Negative NRR. Come on Raza

good job SS for not losing badly. we still have a chance if we win big next game.

anyway they are still the best club in the world and would trash IPL teams if they were given a chance to play agains tthem.

good job SS for not losing badly. we still have a chance if we win big next game.

anyway they are still the best club in the world and would trash IPL teams if they were given a chance to play agains tthem.

Losing by 3 overs to spare is a big defeat in terms of NRR

About thrashing IPL teams, lol nvm.

Awww... I feel bad for SS.. fell prey to evil BCCI conspiracy ! :)))

Good night guys, maja aa gya.. :)

Back