CLT20 2012:9th Oct: Auckland Aces v Sialkot Stallions, UVA Next v Yorkshire

also, whoever in world cricket thought of the idea of having cheerleaders at cricket should be put in public gallows and pelted with fat rotten vegetables.

im trying not to look, and trying not to be judgemental, but who can miss that poor blondie who needs pretty seriously to go on a diet? terrible.

If only SS boys can get the wickets of Azhar and Guptill before the core reaches 50 then we will have a tight game on the cards. ATM its too easy for the Aces

also, whoever in world cricket thought of the idea of having cheerleaders at cricket should be put in public gallows and pelted with fat rotten vegetables.

im trying not to look, and trying not to be judgemental, but who can miss that poor blondie who needs pretty seriously to go on a diet? terrible.

some of them are fit

#gay

CLT20 playing in front of an empty stadium. I wonder how this tournament gets so much money.

rameez really is an embarrassing commentator: "azhar strikes me as someone who can hit the ball hard in the last four or five overs". does he have no information whatsoever of where he has been batting in for the last five years?

some of them are fit

#gay

cant account for some tastes i guess.

017.jpg

Raza's a quality spinner. Auckland should chase this down relatively easily though, Sialkot pacers leaked way too many runs.

Looking at the ease with which Auckland batters are scoring, may be it was not a right decision to bat first on this pitch.

Pakistan champs look like a poor side. Would have degraded the quality of CL. Good that the weaker teams would be out in the qualifying.
Looking forward to a quality and competitive CLT20. The pinnacle of T20 cricket :)

CLT20 playing in front of an empty stadium. I wonder how this tournament gets so much money.

The tournament hasn't started yet :akhtar These are just qualifying games. Watch a couple of previous years' matches and you will see the crowd for yourself.

Sialkot bowlers should at least stretch this game till 18th over or else they are in danger of conceding too bigger margin of defeat and subsequently poor NRR.

Back