Lahore Eagles v Sialkot Stallions | FB Super 8 T20 | Rawalpindi | 26/03/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are treating Malik like he is Ajmal. Just use your feet and attack the spinners.

Umaid Asif looks like a great prospect. after a very long time I have seen a pakistan bowler seaming the ball in (not swinging)

Lets see how he fares in thenext year or so

There is speed gun here! Just saw the speed of the last ball by Umaid; 135 kph

Umaid Asif looks like a great prospect. after a very long time I have seen a pakistan bowler seaming the ball in (not swinging)

Lets see how he fares in thenext year or so

yes and azhar ali living up to his name, when ever ball starts moving he is a walking wicket

Last edited:
I don't know why Malik is not using Raza Hasan, he was the reason Stallions won the prev final versus Rams.

it would have been better if Hyderabad would've qualified for Super 8, Eagles & Zebras are boring Teams.

pathetic brainless shots by these batsmen gifiting trundlers cheap wickets

at the moment three players have stood out shoaib malik decent bowling + catches in the field

raza hasan a youngster with ability to develop

and umaid asif looks the pick of the fast bowlers

pathetic brainless shots by these batsmen gifiting trundlers cheap wickets

at the moment three players have stood out shoaib malik decent bowling + catches in the field

raza hasan a youngster with ability to develop

and umaid asif looks the pick of the fast bowlers

you're right, Eagle Team have been pretty bad,I still don't get it why Eagles didn't consider Babar Azam as an opener:20:.

i am @ work started stream to watch Imran ..and guess what! first ball gone ,.. so now back to work.

And Shakeel displays the Pakistani art of taking off for a run without seeing where the ball has gone which in this case was in Adnan's gloves and gets himself run out...

how pathetic sialkot batting become
Getting a little sick seeing us rely on just one batsman, Malik, these days. It's utter rubbish. We need at least Nazir to come back good for us. But only one dependable batsman, is just rubbish.

Shahid Yousuf is a steady accumulator. He can work in a support role but never really looks like he'll win you a match on his own.

We've generally hid Ali Khan down the order acting as our hitter. Talented though. But if our batting doesn't improve soon, we might have to move him up the order and see how he does.

Ali Khan is a good batsmen.
He's a talent, but we don't use him much.

After all he'll be batting at seven today.

Isn't really expected to win games for us yet, just add a couple of quick runs down the order.

Dav will be disappointed by the batting of both sides.

The highest scorer of this tornament should be added to the national team immediately, due to the fact that player has performred well on these bowling pitches...

He's a talent, but we don't use him much.

After all he'll be batting at seven today.

Isn't really expected to win games for us yet, just add a couple of quick runs down the order.

He can be developed into a good batsmen. and he can bowl a little too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back