Cricket Club Kits

dhump

Senior T20I Player
Runs
Salam,

As the season about to start here we are thinking to get a new kit (Color & White) and I will try to utilize some skills and design them. I was wondering if anyone of you had a club kit would be fun and nice if we can share our club uniforms,caps, colored and white.

Cheers
Dhump

cricket uniforms for clubs

Please check two uniforms for Club of USA and CANADA

Attachments

• arizona.jpg
    arizona.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 287
  • P1010009.jpg
    P1010009.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 258
  • trouser.jpg
    trouser.jpg
    208.3 KB · Views: 288
  • adee_back.jpg
    adee_back.jpg
    162.6 KB · Views: 258
  • P1010061.JPG
    P1010061.JPG
    169.5 KB · Views: 341
Last edited:
Errr what, one of those is Australia's old home ODI kit, and I'm pretty sure that's the cap with the old crescent and star crudely put over the kangaroo and emu.

I was wondering how creative I can be in designing ?

anyone ever got it made from Pakistan or anyone who is dealing in creating such kits can inform me how much design is possible.

I've seen some bad kits come out of Pakistan. There's a team in our league called North Star and their kits say "Narth Stars". Spelling fail.

shirazi_r: I hope I can avoid this really.

here is my first design would love to have the feedback I send it to the guys in Pakistan lets see if they can make it or not.

Attachments

• shirt copy.jpg
    shirt copy.jpg
    218.6 KB · Views: 250
Here is our team's proposed kit for 2011 season:

Pants are yet to be designed.

Shirazi - which team do you play for? I am assuming you play in T&D as you mention North Stars.

Attachments

• nexusjersey.jpg
    nexusjersey.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 263
I was wondering how creative I can be in designing ?

anyone ever got it made from Pakistan or anyone who is dealing in creating such kits can inform me how much design is possible.

Well the more money you spend, the more funky your kit can get. Pakistani suppliers have the equipment to make any design for you but you have to know which one's to use.

We got ours made from Pakistan last year and they turned out to be pretty good - much better than we expected.

I will give you a review of this once we get our 2011 season kits made.

Here is our team's proposed kit for 2011 season:

Pants are yet to be designed.

Shirazi - which team do you play for? I am assuming you play in T&D as you mention North Stars.

I played unofficially for a couple of teams over the past few years but this year I'm playing for a team called Solar Cricket Club.

How about yourself? Which team do you play for?

Here is my club kit . Kits are dilvered by our sponsor. www.fisanti.no . Its first time we have got all right from Pakistan. spesialy size. Shirts are printed. Check more on facebook and our club website

bcc.kit.jpg

Last edited:
@MRK please share the name and website of your club too.

Kit looking good TBH

opss sorry I completely missed it would you mind telling from where you got that kit made ??

Simple colours style is cheap and lamination or printed fabrics increase cost .
But nowadays more people are coming on printing styles

I played unofficially for a couple of teams over the past few years but this year I'm playing for a team called Solar Cricket Club.

How about yourself? Which team do you play for?

I know the captain of Solar really well - Naeem bhai...they played good cricket last year but were shafted from the playoffs due to TDCA politics.

I own Nexus Sports Club (formerly known as Superstars CC).

A great looking design Dhump bhai. :)

However I'm not sure if you are allowed to use KKR logo on the back of your shirt. you might have to ask someone about that. :13:

I know the captain of Solar really well - Naeem bhai...they played good cricket last year but were shafted from the playoffs due to TDCA politics.

I own Nexus Sports Club (formerly known as Superstars CC).

To be honest, I don't know Naeem bhai at all. The reason being, this year Solar has two teams in fourth division and I play for the newer team.

A great looking design Dhump bhai. :)

However I'm not sure if you are allowed to use KKR logo on the back of your shirt. you might have to ask someone about that. :13:

Thank you quick single and bhai this is not KKR logo it is just a spartan helmet KKR got a helmet from different angle with a batting helmet grill on it which was my initial idea but I dropped it after looking at their logo.

No problem bhai. :)

Ah okay jazakallahKhair for clearing that up. I was not sure myself, so thank you.

I hope whatever kit you decide on, it will be great and that your team performs well in the upcoming season inshallah.

To be honest, I don't know Naeem bhai at all. The reason being, this year Solar has two teams in fourth division and I play for the newer team.

Nice....well see you during the season - I am sure we will be playing against each other.

I only own two pieces of my club's kit, plan on getting some training gear soon.

Here's my usual matchday garb.
SL272211.jpg

When you see that even players not sponsored by GM are wearing them, you know they're pretty good socks.

The adidas baselayers are indeed excellent.

I'm pretty sure they are not.

I wonder why don't you buy GM Hero helmet to replace your broken Masuri ?

Fair enough I for some reason find them tad comfier compare to Masuri.

I really don't know what went through my mind and I bought a Masuri..but I really don't regret my decision.

CD bhai my friends play in Mississauga Ramblers club, and they have white kit with just a logo on it. Why is that?

Simplicity I would say, some players like simple and plain uniforms.

My club has 2/3 colours in the kit and just one small logo.

Fewer logo and colours on kits cheaper it cost :)

I re-did the club logo have a look.

Attachments

• LOGO.jpg
    LOGO.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 209
Last edited:
Wow.That's a great looking logo I must say, mashallah.

When will you get the kits designed inshallah?

Back