CT: Pak v NZ [Match 8] Pak Batting | 2nd Innings

I think I am turning the corner. I think we should drop Inzi as captain now.

predictable performance by pakistan....they were on a high...and couldn't squeeze the advantage home...this is disappointing...losing to NZ in south asia should be a bigger crime than doping....yk should drop down really if he cant manage the new ball....

RSA would be a hard team to beat....this is a sad day

This is where Gul is going to show his miracle, ahan ahan.
Kami and Gul gonna take us to victory !!!
inshaAllah.

Rana's miserable form continues.
Why is he in the team?

From the looks of it, they are just playing for the net run rate now. They want to stay till the end of 50 overs.

Yaar, Gul needs to get a single, then Kamran just has to hit a 6 and a 4, or 3 4s

This is when Afridi would have been useful but as usual he had one of his brain spasms (does he even have one?) and got out.

as always Pakistan can never close things out...they have to be cornered offcourse to ever perform...wat was teh last time pakistan closed a series out when they had the chance

Gul, look at PP, everyone shouting Akmal Akmal, show us what you're made of !!!!!

53 needed of 24 balls.

only if razzaq was in then we would have a chance!

XFactor said:
From the looks of it, they are just playing for the net run rate now. They want to stay till the end of 50 overs.

If Pakistan lose the net run-rate only matters if the next game against SA is a tie or washed out. Otherwise NZ will be through (if they win today) and the winner of the next match will be to the next round with them.

abdul9383 said:
as they say,

you appreciate the great ones when they are no longer there.

I wish some here would during his playing days rather than hope for his departure......

Come on guys, you can do it !
Go Pakkkkkkkkk !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
untitled-7.jpg

Pakistan 223 all out

Rao gone.

New zealand thru to the semi finals.

Back