Delhi Cop Suspended For 'Kicking' Namazis At Indralok After Protest By Muslims

How to enforce law if people breaking the law don't listen to you?

Urm...
let me think

How about arresting them and issuing a fine? Surely that's the best deterrent?

But in the end, and I know you will agree with me, capt Rishwat was right when he summised that this mob mentality emanates from these places.

First of all, Kicking worshippers is pathetic.

Secondly, why are these people blocking a busy road to offer prayers? If you have an obligation to pray, find a secluded place. I cannot open a Puja ceremony on a busy road blocking the traffic and expect police to marvel at my devotion.

Funny, how everyone is only blaming the cop. The Namazis very well know what they are doing and they deserved to be stopped. Kicking was a disgrace though.
Really?
You don't see the difference between someone who is breaking the law and the one appointed to defend and uphold it?

Our Indian nationalists (extreme super nationalists) once again jumping in and clearly don't care what they say even if it makes them look stupid

The Police have no right to use violence unless they are stopping violence( and even then in extreme cases). Lives weren't under threat and for you to defend the violence shows how much you guys have been groomed and radicalised.
If the law was broken, fine them. Remember the congregational namaz takes around 5 min and they could have been issued with tickets for failing to comply.

Police have every right to use force to enforce law. Occupying public roads and hampering traffic flow is violation of law.

Law won't function as per the convenience of how and where Muslims pray.

It is a public road and they didn't have any permission.

They were told to go. They didn't.

They were removed.

Learn to follow the laws rather than asking for special arrangements.

Really?
You don't see the difference between someone who is breaking the law and the one appointed to defend and uphold it?

Our Indian nationalists (extreme super nationalists) once again jumping in and clearly don't care what they say even if it makes them look stupid
Both the police man and the Namazis are wrong in this case. But I see an agenda where only the policeman is getting blamed.

We read namaz in public all the time. What we don't know from this is the context, was the Masjid full? If it was then they could surely setup a 2nd jamat reading if there is no space in the 1st, especially as it becomes a public safety issue.

You can do whatever you want in your country.

In India, blocking roads for namaz isn't allowed.

Both the police man and the Namazis are wrong in this case. But I see an agenda where only the policeman is getting blamed.

Most here are either from an Islamic nation, where religion takes precedence.

Or they are from a western nation where they can play the racism or Islamophobia card to get special arrangements.

Don't you see how someone is posting the same word again and again, Dehumanising.

Police have every right to use force to enforce law. Occupying public roads and hampering traffic flow is violation of law.

They were removed.

He was kicking people, not moving them. There is a difference between the two but you guys with the your little Hindutuva brains obviously don't see the difference. Are you saying Hindus don't have religious processions that block off roads?

Most here are either from an Islamic nation, where religion takes precedence.

Or they are from a western nation where they can play the racism or Islamophobia card to get special arrangements.

Don't you see how someone is posting the same word again and again, Dehumanising.
Whereas others are just ultra nationalist Indians who see everything as a anti Indian agenda

They were removed.

Keep religion out of it.

What is clear is that the policr are absolutely useless in upholding the law... arrest them, fine them, deter them but don't kick them should be the logical answer

He was kicking people, not moving them. There is a difference between the two but you guys with the your little Hindutuva brains obviously don't see the difference. Are you saying Hindus don't have religious processions that block off roads?

He is removing them and they are simply coming back. This is deliberate attempt to undermine the law. Deliberate attempt to provoke.

Do Hindus hold religious processions on public roads?

Yes but they also take prior permission from the local police to hold those processions..

So do the Muslims when they take out processions on Muharram and Milad-Un-Nabi..

But blocking the road like this as if it's their father's property will obviously get what they got.

Keep religion out of it.

What is clear is that the policr are absolutely useless in upholding the law... arrest them, fine them, deter them but don't kick them should be the logical answer

This is about religion. If it wasn't a muslim issue, you won't be bothering about it.

This is about religion. If it wasn't a muslim issue, you won't be bothering about it.

Then you are even more entrenched in your extremism then I suspected.

I say this because you don't actually read posts unless it involves defending India... you're all consumed... if you weren't then you wouldn't say these silly, almost childish remarks

Yes but they also take prior permission from the local police to hold those processions..

So do the Muslims when they take out processions on Muharram and Milad-Un-Nabi..

But blocking the road like this as if it's their father's property will obviously get what they got.

And that should be an arrest, fine or even imprisonment... but surely not a kicking by a police officer?

Do Hindus hold religious processions on public roads?

Yes they do. We have a procession next month and we have applied for permission with route etc.

Muslims also take out procession during Tazia or Prophet's birthday. They follow the same routine.

In fact I just watched the video...
Pushing people from the street is becoming of a police officer?

Namaz is weaponised by miscreants.
The law is the law...
Should be applied equally to everyone but how are you going to stop people from breaking the law if those that are there to uphold push and kick the miscreants...

Its these sorts of actions that weaponise religion... apply the law, fine them, but them in their pockets and if that doesn't work then prosecute them...

So the issue isn't the blocking of traffic, its who is doing it.
If you give advance notice for a protest then traffic can be rerouted and people can reschedule routes and appointments.

Spontaneously blocking a highway is different.

If you give advance notice for a protest then traffic can be rerouted and people can reschedule routes and appointments.

The last namaz of Ramadan, its read by blocking one of the main roads of Kolkata. The Red Road.

But we know its closed so we take another route.

Same for Park Street on Christmas.

Same for 4 days of Durga Puja.

Same for Muharram or Prophet's (Pbuh) birthday.

The law is the law...
Should be applied equally to everyone but how are you going to stop people from breaking the law if those that are there to uphold push and kick the miscreants...

Its these sorts of actions that weaponise religion... apply the law, fine them, but them in their pockets and if that doesn't work then prosecute them...

The police have a responsibility to clear the roads. In the heat of the situation one officer overreacted and used some minor force.

It's not a big deal as being made out.

Keep religion out of it.

Which is why I insisted that mob mentality was a feature of the Indian culture (not religion) - and I am using Indian as a broad term to describe the region, same way as most British use it to describe all food from the subcontinent which @Mamoon on insisted was the right way.

As for the police, we know how police operate throughout the region. They abuse their power when they are dealing with civilians, and they also stand down and let riots and massacres happen when ordered to by State ministers if it suits their religious bias. Then those same state leaders sometimes go on to be PM of their country.

The police have a responsibility to clear the roads. In the heat of the situation one officer overreacted and used some minor force.

It's not a big deal as being made out.

and that should be that.One Indian policeman acted irresponsibly and should face punishment.

The ones breaking the law should be fined so they don't do it again...

But I don't get the constant defending of the policeman's actions by certain posters...

Two wring do not make a right and someone with authority, such as policeman, should be held to higher standards

My anger isn't with the decision but the violence. You cannot have law enforcement using violence people unless lives are in imminent danger.

and that should be that.One Indian policeman acted irresponsibly and should face punishment.

But I don't get the constant defending of the policeman's actions by certain posters...

Two wring do not make a right and someone with authority, such as policeman, should be held to higher standards
Yeah this is fair and reasonable

Exactly what they want. Anything to galvanize Muslims into voting for the usual suspects.
That is wrong of the muslims to do that. It’s wrong. Pack up and read elsewhere, dont be a nuisance. Allah swt doesnt need you to show devotion in this manner. Do your prayer in an appropriate and safe place, not like this.

I think a few too many rotti's my friend
Immy, have no issues with you, like you as a poster.

Can you clarify, would you be ok if a police officer arrests the ppl doing the namaz and physically moving them against their will away from the main road?

It’s crystal clear from the posts in this thread that for Muslims their religion comes before anything else and hence they will have a soft corner for anything to do with their religion.

There are thousands of videos on internet where you will find climate protestors, LGBTQ protestors, woke leftists etc blocking roads in the west and common people dragging them off the road by grabbing them by their hair or lifting and throwing them away from the road etc etc, the same people who are here criticising this cop will comment good job on those videos.
Ofcourse, now they will say they won’t but we all know they would.

Just because they were offering a namaz/prayer doesn’t change the fact they were blocking the traffic on a MAIN ROAD. I think the policeman used less force, after requesting them to move when they didn’t listen I would have preferred them to do what western folks do to their protestors who block the roads and drag them off forcefully or do it in desi style and trashed them with lathis to disperse them.

This thread shows the victim mentality and bias of Muslims for their religion. And this exact mentality is the main reason why Muslims are in conflict with everyone else.
Unless this changes their problems with other communities in the world would not go away.

Immy, have no issues with you, like you as a poster.

Can you clarify, would you be ok if a police officer arrests the ppl doing the namaz and physically moving them against their will away from the main road?

Likewise 😁
Feeling is mutual...

Yes, arrest them and prosecute them.
But don't push them around and kick them...

If it's politically or religiously sensitive then have the most senior officer attend, explain to them that they are breaking the law, let them finish their prayers, and then arrest them..

It’s crystal clear from the posts in this thread that for Muslims their religion comes before anything else and hence they will have a soft corner for anything to do with their religion.

There are thousands of videos on internet where you will find climate protestors, LGBTQ protestors, woke leftists etc blocking roads in the west and common people dragging them off the road by grabbing them by their hair or lifting and throwing them away from the road etc etc, the same people who are here criticising this cop will comment good job on those videos.
Ofcourse, now they will say they won’t but we all know they would.

Just because they were offering a namaz/prayer doesn’t change the fact they were blocking the traffic on a MAIN ROAD. I think the policeman used less force, after requesting them to move when they didn’t listen I would have preferred them to do what western folks do to their protestors who block the roads and drag them off forcefully or do it in desi style and trashed them with lathis to disperse them.

This thread shows the victim mentality and bias of Muslims for their religion. And this exact mentality is the main reason why Muslims are in conflict with everyone else.
Unless this changes their problems with other communities in the world would not go away.
Please read what you have written and then perhaps write something that is actually factually correct.
No apology needed

Please read what you have written and then perhaps write something that is actually factually correct.
No apology needed

You won’t understand because you come from a religious mindset.

No one has the right to disrupt any publics daily life for their own religion.

Anyone defending the Namazis should be the ones apologising and need to understand the world doesn’t revolve around their beliefs.

I and millions others have actually suffered from these religious protests for months.

These Namazis knew very well that what they are doing is wrong and would hamper the traffic. IMO, no god including Allah would want to be worshipped at the expense of trouble to innocent people.
If you think about it their whole Namaz was anti Islamic and wasn’t namaz at all, so why are you Muslims getting worked up about it?

Last edited by a moderator:
The police asked them to move away. You can watch the video police tells them “Hathiye yahan se” means “Please move away from here” yes you heard it right they said “PLEASE”
Even after such a humble request when you continue to disrupt public life, what do you expect?
They are lucky the police were so soft and came unprepared, had the police been prepared they would have been trashed by lathis and thrown into police van and sent to jail.

You are talking about an ideal scenario which doesn’t work in a country like India.

I do understand you however this is far away from reality of how things work in a country like India.

As Allama Iqbal said "Mullah ko jo hai Hind mein sajde ki ijaazat, nadaan yeh samajte hein Islam hai azaad". Ab toh Hind mein sajde ki ijaazat bhi nehi rehi!. Now Hindu's here will pretend to be atheists like they always do :LOL: !

I don't know what happened to match fixer Danish Kaneria that he has turned against his own country. It can only be in hope of getting Indian citizenship that this fascist is celebrating the abuse of our co-coreligionists across the border. Even then he will never get Indian citizenship as much as he tries to please them. I am sure Dani will now blame Islamic fundo's for becoming a Modi boot licker. Dani is one man I have really come to despise since he became a traitor.

There are 2 videos circulating on social media… one short videos showing cop kicking muslim people, many have commented here after seeing this video…. But check the full version, where that cop asking ppls not to prey on roads…

Before partition, in undivided India (India, Pakistan and Bangladesh) large number of Muslims population was existed, but such issues never arosed as British police used to come on horse and beat offenders with hunters.

Urm...
let me think

How about arresting them and issuing a fine? Surely that's the best deterrent?

But in the end, and I know you will agree with me, capt Rishwat was right when he summised that this mob mentality emanates from these places.
Yes hindus are evil, I agree. And how dare a hindu cop forget his place.

There are 2 videos circulating on social media… one short videos showing cop kicking muslim people, many have commented here after seeing this video…. But check the full version, where that cop asking ppls not to prey on roads…

Before partition, in undivided India (India, Pakistan and Bangladesh) large number of Muslims population was existed, but such issues never arosed as British police used to come on horse and beat offenders with hunters.
You mean Britishers battered those in prayer on horseback??

Police should have lathi charged, police were too soft and probably scared of political retaliation or scared it might escalate into riots.

Now there is the paramilitary there. They can forget about namaz anywhere in the open public places.

Yes hindus are evil, I agree. And how dare a hindu cop forget his place.
Hindu's are not evil but Hindutva fascists are. Similarly Muslim's are good people too but the Taliban and such groups are as bad as Hindutva followers.

You mean Britishers battered those in prayer on horseback??

Yes. Happened frequently in colonial Kolkata. It was called the mounted police. Even today it exists in Kolkata.

Mounted police can be seen doing crowd control in almost every IPL match.

Yes. Happened frequently in colonial Kolkata. It was called the mounted police. Even today it exists in Kolkata.

Mounted police can be seen doing crowd control in almost every IPL match.
Did they only beat the Muslim's or people of others faiths too? I have seen black and white video's of British cruelty.

Hindu's are not evil but Hindutva fascists are. Similarly Muslim's are good people too but the Taliban and such groups are as bad as Hindutva followers.
I am a proud hindutva supporter. Yes, I am evil, fascist and racist.

I am a proud hindutva supporter. Yes, I am evil, fascist and racist.
There is nothing for you too be proud off. The consequence will be all Hindu's being painted with the same brush and attacked for no reason.

There is nothing for you too be proud off. The consequence will be all Hindu's being painted with the same brush and attacked for no reason.
I have stopped caring for labels others want to stick on me, and hindus will also stop caring.

This playbook has worked in india and west. No normal person likes to be called racist or bigot, and they would rather let things be than be called those things. This is why UK cops ignored the grooming gangs, as they didnt want to give anyone a chance to call them racists.

You go and tar all hindus with the choicest words, many of us have stopped caring.

You may change your mind after being shown a full video with context, but they don't care about being objective or balanced, they care about furthering the interests of their community. And the interest is furthered if the state starts turning a blind eye to whatever they want to do. This is the greatest quality any community can have. Brainwashed hindus instead rush to show themselves as objective especially if it comes to criticising their own.

I have stopped caring for labels others want to stick on me, and hindus will also stop caring.

This playbook has worked in india and west. No normal person likes to be called racist or bigot, and they would rather let things be than be called those things. This is why UK cops ignored the grooming gangs, as they didnt want to give anyone a chance to call them racists.

You go and tar all hindus with the choicest words, many of us have stopped caring.
No cartoon saheb many Hindu's do care about their reputation so I don't know what you're on about. The Taliban and all such Muslim fundo groups don't care either but like it or not most Muslim's are tarnished by their crimes. You are not a spokesperson for the entire Hindu community that I should care what you think. It will be the Hindu's mostly Indian's opposing your hateful ideology who also pay the price for your intolerant views not the Pak's. The grooming gangs should rightfully be punished even if they are Pak's and Muslim's. Brushing it under the carpet isn't helping anyone at all like concealing a disease won't cure it. Over the past few years your Hindutva ideology has become a problem in the west too.

The police asked them to move away. You can watch the video police tells them “Hathiye yahan se” means “Please move away from here” yes you heard it right they said “PLEASE”
Even after such a humble request when you continue to disrupt public life, what do you expect?
They are lucky the police were so soft and came unprepared, had the police been prepared they would have been trashed by lathis and thrown into police van and sent to jail.

That police officer is an animal.

He could've penalized the guys after the prayer was over (which generally takes 5-6 minutes to finish). But, he opted for animalesque behavior.

He also needs to lose weight.

No cartoon saheb many Hindu's do care about their reputation so I don't know what you're on about. The Taliban and all such Muslim fundo groups don't care either but like it or not most Muslim's are tarnished by their crimes. You are not a spokesperson for the entire Hindu community that I should care what you think. It will be the Hindu's mostly Indian's opposing your hateful ideology who also pay the price for your intolerant views not the Pak's. The grooming gangs should rightfully be punished even if they are Pak's and Muslim's. Brushing it under the carpet isn't helping anyone at all like concealing a disease won't cure it. Over the past few years your Hindutva ideology has become a problem in the west too.
I don't know what you are on about. I clearly said many have stopped caring, which implies that many do care still. others can tarnish us with the blackest and broadest of brush, our numbers are only going to increase. Yes, you will find some hindus, who will seek validation and will sleep better thinking that a pakistani called me a good hindu and now my life has achieved its meaning. But don't try that on rest of us like me.

We know the battle for our existence and our rights will not be smooth, we do and will face problems from both outside and inside. The outside, I am not worried about. It is the inside munafiq hindus I care for the most. Munafiq hindus are the biggest danger to our just fight for our rights.

He could've penalized the guys after the prayer was over (which generally takes 5-6 minutes to finish). But, he opted for animalesque behavior.

Yes, that hindu officer is an animal and non human. He should let the humans break all laws, and should have penalized only after the humans were satisfied with what they wanted to do.

On Indian roads, the traffic is already chaotic. With these religious demonstrations, they make it even worse and dangerous for the motorists. Purely inviting more accidents. Just because it is minorities that are doing their religious stuff do not give them a free pass.
Of course the left wing woke media outlets magnify this as some sort of Muslim genocide and how it is unsafe for Muslims in India.
Saar, how about let them finish and arrest them if they breaking any laws or are all indians savages like this cop ?

There is no such provision in law to impose fine if anyone offers namaz on roads….

I don't know what you are on about. I clearly said many have stopped caring, which implies that many do care still. others can tarnish us with the blackest and broadest of brush, our numbers are only going to increase. Yes, you will find some hindus, who will seek validation and will sleep better thinking that a pakistani called me a good hindu and now my life has achieved its meaning. But don't try that on rest of us like me.

We know the battle for our existence and our rights will not be smooth, we do and will face problems from both outside and inside. The outside, I am not worried about. It is the inside munafiq hindus I care for the most. Munafiq hindus are the biggest danger to our just fight for our rights.
I am on about anti-Hindutva Hindu's will pay the price for ideology much like Muslim's do for the actions of the Taliban. Your members will increase or they can decrease too in India not in Pak. It will bring India closer to internal conflict no one else.

I will say whatever I want within reason! There are more anti-Hindutva Hindu's like Rahul Gandhi then haters...either way can't do nothing to Pak Muslim's. It is your own Muslim's who you consider to be inferior that will in return join similar Muslim fundo groups. This is playing right in to Pak's "we told you so" hands so thanks for proving Quaid Jinnah right and Gandhi wrong. I don't think Pakistanis influence the likes Rahul Gandhi, Lallu Yadav, Mani Shankar Aiyar or their type of politicians in any way.

So munafiq Hindu's who want to peacefully coexist with non Hindu's are a problem unless they treat them like garbage?

In your opinion police officer is animal, imo the people causing nuisance to public are the real animals.

The first point is this was a “MAIN ROAD” not a Normal road. Understand what a busy MAIN ROAD is.

The second thing people who have never lived in Delhi don’t understand is the traffic problem. After coming home from a tiring day at work if you get stuck in traffic for 2-3 hours only to later find out that it was because some idiots were praying on the road you won’t have any sympathy against them.
What if there was an ambulance stuck in traffic because of this and someone died? Or lost their job for missing an important meeting? Who will be responsible for that? Not these Namazis.
Delhi doesn’t have separate lanes for emergency vehicles.

Niyat/intent is a word which people quite often forget when debating such issues. They just look at it from their own bias and comment on such threads.

The “Niyat/Intention” of these Namazis was wrong. Unless all of them were mentally retarded, they very well knew that offering namaz on the “MAIN ROAD” will cause public disturbance and the only reason a normal person does that is to cause a problem which might or might not have been politically/religiously motivated seeing that elections are around the corner.

There are tens of thousands of videos on internet about climate protestors/LGBTQ+ etc blocking public roads and police/normal travellers dragging them by their hair, picking then up and throwing them off road or trying to run their car/bus over them in order to make them move.
These incidents happen in the most developed of the countries like Norway, Finland, Sweden etc the crème de coup of the world, however, there hasn’t been a single thread on PP about it and if there has been that thread would have had 5-10 replies.
Compared to what the protestors face in those countries the police officer of Delhi police was quite polite.

The reason this thread has hundreds of replies is because it happened against a Muslim and it happened in India. That’s why everyone here is replying and trying to justify the wrong act of Namazis. Personal bias/hatred/prejudice against another community/country is the reason for the replies on this thread.

Irrespective of religion, Next time someone does such a moronic thing in India in the name of religion they should be trashed with lathis to set an example for other morons who might try to do such stunts.

To all my Muslim friends on this thread, I want to ask a question:

What does Allah, Prophet Muhammad (PBUH), Quran say about offering namaz?
Does it say that you have to offer namaz 5 times a day strictly no matter the circumstances, even if it means hurting or causing problems to others?
Or does Islam say you have to be considerate towards others while offering your prayers to Allah?

@Stewie @IMMY69

Once you answer this maybe it will clarify few things to each side.

To all my Muslim friends on this thread, I want to ask a question:

What does Allah, Prophet Muhammad (PBUH), Quran say about offering namaz?
Does it say that you have to offer namaz 5 times a day strictly no matter the circumstances, even if it means hurting or causing problems to others?
Or does Islam say you have to be considerate towards others while offering your prayers to Allah?

@Stewie @IMMY69

Once you answer this maybe it will clarify few things to each side.
My friend, your post is well intentioned but you don't get it. Do you think Pakistanis are as much outraged against their cops when they use the danda? It is the identity of the cop here. A hindu using the danda on muslim is what crosses their red line, but it is all within the line if a muslim cop does worse against muslim.

So you want to bring in what Islam says is fine, but they don't want a hindu to teach them or remind them about Islam. Identities. NishaaniyaaN.

Law enforcement should wait for prayers to be over. :))

The sense of entitlement people have here is astonishing.

Back