Describe poster above you in one word!

Thora haso bache i know hansne ki asala waja "waqar statement for shehzadi sahiba and a big chance of selection in next ODI"

aaj humara bhai khushi se phoola nae sama raha

Come on SR uncle. I am usually a very happy person. Its just me. You might have noticed how after being attacked by the contingent yesterday i fought the whole wave alone and not once i fumbled. After that i went out hung out with this really nice looking lass in my university. Had dinner. Had some quality time. Came back. Posted some more.
Went out today. Just came back and posted some more. I keep myself happy. These forum things. I dont take them seriously. Believe or not. Its upon you. ;)

Come on SR uncle. I am usually a very happy person. Its just me. You might have noticed how after being attacked by the contingent yesterday i fought the whole wave alone and not once i fumbled. After that i went out hung out with this really nice looking lass in my university. Had dinner. Had some quality time. Came back. Posted some more.
Went out today. Just came back and posted some more. I keep myself happy. These forum things. I dont take them seriously. Believe or not. Its upon you. ;)

bach serious he hogaya arae bhai i was just teasing you or tum justification dene lag gae. I know your history and debates specially with mamoon you are a jolly pesron i agree :yk

bach serious he hogaya arae bhai i was just teasing you or tum justification dene lag gae. I know your history and debates specially with mamoon you are a jolly pesron i agree :yk

Mera bhi tou dil hai yar. :sree It felt alone on the thread and then i realized how joshila might have felt. :uakmal but then today many people came out in my support today. My poor little brother [MENTION=138836]WC-Passion[/MENTION] got under the hands of the contingent in Masjid Al dirar. :yk He fought back successfully.

I can dramatize all them PP sagas like this. So fun. :D

Last edited:
Mera bhi tou dil hai yar. :sree It felt alone on the thread and then i realized how joshila might have felt. :uakmal but then today many people came out in my support today. My poor little brother [MENTION=138836]WC-Passion[/MENTION] got under the hands of the contingent in Masjid Al dirar. :yk He fought back successfully.

Joshila bhai akela he sab ke liay kaafi he :)) i agree some of the dramas on PP are really fun. I miss the days of W6 vs BZ it was all fun

Joshila bhai akela he sab ke liay kaafi he :)) i agree some of the dramas on PP are really fun. I miss the days of W6 vs BZ it was all fun

Hahaha thats true. That guy has too much stamina and some wonderful ability to never go in the danger zone in terms of his own posts. :))

I dont remember W6 vs BZ but i do remember Bilal and Mamoon, You and Mamoon, Me and mamoon :))

bhai urdu main bata do meri angrezi itni achi nae or google be is word se nawaakif he :D

Meri khud sakhta invention hai. :))) Aap ko politics ka nasha chada hua hai. Alcoholic woh jisay sharaab ki latt lage ho
Politiholic woh jisay politics ka bohot chada ho

Urban word for someone who is addicted to politics.

Meri khud sakhta invention hai. :))) Aap ko politics ka nasha chada hua hai. Alcoholic woh jisay sharaab ki latt lage ho
Politiholic woh jisay politics ka bohot chada ho

now this in unfair! you can't call me Politiholic or Syaasi Nashae or whatever that is :p because according to some i am a dictator supporter and dictators and politics don't go hand in hand :yk but dictator and danda do without any issues!

now this in unfair! you can't call me Politiholic or Syaasi Nashae or whatever that is :p because according to some i am a dictator supporter and dictators and politics don't go hand in hand :yk but dictator and danda do without any issues!

I called you a dictator supporter myself. Arent you? :uakmal :ronaldo

I called you a dictator supporter myself. Arent you? :uakmal :ronaldo

Democracy any day of the week but not the version of democracy we see in Pakistan that is more like a friends and family business thing so i will prefer dictatorship over it because it's all same just a different names to look better.

Favorite uncle on PP.
[MENTION=138836]WC-Passion[/MENTION] PPbrother. :sree

What's going on? :))

Back