Describe poster above you in one word!

Wants to take the easy route in becoming a Cricketer by playing for US or Canada LOL.

Lookingforcompliments.

Sent from my GT-S5280 using Tapatalk

You have no idea how much pleasure that gave me. Though I have a feeling that is going to bite me in the back when its LVG's turn to mess up.

Not really. Chelsea will finish 12th and I don't think any top team will do worse than that.

Lol is it that bad a thing, I just want to tell people I played international

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

There is no value in playing for an associate. Associate teams are probably the only teams where the players choose whether they want their names to be enlisted in the selection lol. If you aren't good enouh to play for your state team in NZ. You aren't gonna make it to the Canadian team. Maybe US but they are banned by ICC.

There is no value in playing for an associate. Associate teams are probably the only teams where the players choose whether they want their names to be enlisted in the selection lol. If you aren't good enouh to play for your state team in NZ. You aren't gonna make it to the Canadian team. Maybe US but they are banned by ICC.

Comedic

Get back on topic guys!

Because of the Montreal screwjob? :)) :misbah

I seem to associate every canadian with Bret because over there he is even bigger then what Sachin is to tendulkar :)). Bret and his nationalism for Canada was just on another level and his relationship with the people there was unique.

Back