Dramas I would NOT recommend!!!

yea I do actually...but the india's best cinestars are totally ticking me off though after that whole 18 years later thingy esp. that yuvika girl that plays astha, who knows nothing about acting

otherwise...it's a watchable soap

kareena kareena is a rip off of the Pakistani drama 'ek nayai mod par'...tushar in that soap is quite cute though :)

yeh meri life hai is also watchable...though that pooja girl sometimes gets way toooo annoying

to avoid...

any other soaps on zee like piya ka ghar, lipstick etc.

dramas like bandish, amreeca chalo, mohabbaton kay bandhan, yeh silsilay series, oh and that stupid kahani pyar ke series - all on ARY

K.U.S.U.M

that drama drives me absoloutely crazy, deffo one to avoid.

Annie said:
agreed...that is the indian rot really...classless soap
Most of Indian soaps are bunch of garbage really, and last for 50,000 years with hundereds of characters changing, with ludicrious plot lines that make no sense.....I refuse to watch them whenever I go back home to my parents....

I mean all they do in every episode i have glanced at(due to my family being avid fans) is CRY and CRY and CRY and CRY and CRY

karachiite said:
I mean all they do in every episode i have glanced at(due to my family being avid fans) is CRY and CRY and CRY and CRY and CRY
I understand your pain...I have to endure the same thing since my mom is an avid fan, but since my dad has refused to watch it anymore :)......

well they're nothing compared to Pakistani dramas...but some of them ain't so bad and like the indian movies....2 out of 100 of their soaps actually make a wee bit of sense...

plus jassi is pretty good I have to say, but again, it is ripped off scene by scene from a foreign hit play...so no surprises there why it is doing well...

I think Jassie is better than all the star plus typical dramas which are more or less similar. i only watch Kyunki, Jassie, Astitva and Kavyanjali now and then and try to slowly stop watching. But Jassie and astitva are different from the typical stories and the best. Tumhari Dishana and Kareena Kareena I watch now and then.

To be honest I hate them all now but sort of forced to watch them as my sister in law watches them.

Best advise which i have got my sister law is to stop the indian b/s dramas and start watching pakistani dramas which at least have some proper story and mesage.

I can't stand ANY Indian dramas.

Just today, I was watching this Indo-Pak drama called Faslay...thought it would be good because it had good Pakistani actors like Faisal Qureshi and Usman Perzada but I actually had to stop it after 10 minutes since it got on my nerves especially the poor acting from the Indians.

Indian dramas suck. They go on forever. They even have songs in them. I can't stand songs in movies and they have them in dramas, arrghh!!

BTW the Pakistani drama I've hated the most in my life is Godfather.

One of the worst Pakistani dramas I have seen recently is probably Kabhi Koi Aiga...Sitara annoyed the hell outta me!

I despise Saas bi Kabee Bahu Thee. And to think some guy got paid to come up with a name like 'the mother in law was once a daughter in-law' :((

It often meant I wasnt able to watch tv between 5 and 10 in the evening. Well it and other incredibly stupid programs. However, this is the only one that I remember, cause my Nani would make it a point to watch the first show, and watch the re-runs too.

I had the misfortune of watching a whole episode once. It was all about the Saas thinking about shooting her son, and eventually doing it, but they kept dragging out the bit between she pulled the trigger, and the bullet hit her son. That took 15 minutes. And even after that, he didnt die :((

Indian dramas suck. They go on forever. They even have songs in them. I can't stand songs in movies and they have them in dramas, arrghh!!

BTW the Pakistani drama I've hated the most in my life is Godfather.

oh gosh how cud I forget that one...godfather has got to be the worst EVER drama...and not surprising since tanveer jamal is an idiot and he has no idea how to make dramas yet he wastes his money and tortures drama watchers...it was stretched to the limit...i think it was taken off prime a while back after 40-50 odd ep.'s...and it wasn't even done yet i think...crazy!

well the soaps have learned a thing or two from us...it's our dramas that seem to be going down the 'lets have songs in the dramas'...indo soaps now usually don't

ymlh is okay, i hate pooja and her acting...just insanely annoying...but that ashmit guy is doing well

ksbkbt is the typical indian drama...but as has been said, there are some other ones like astitva, jassi and kareena that ain't half bad...they are watchable fillers when pakistani dramas are not on...

One of the worst Pakistani dramas I have seen recently is probably Kabhi Koi Aiga...Sitara annoyed the hell outta me!

it started off okay, but then got quite stupid...hummayon's rough work I guess...not that impressive...

I guess hummayon was the only reason to watch it ;-) though only found out later that he was only in guest appearance...that sitara idiot is actually the worthless singer "rabi peerzada" and she is definitely VERY annoying as a singer and actress...

astitva's abhi is actually pretty good in his role...the soap is getting interesting now actually with him as anand...

there seems to be a deep level of hatred of Indian dramas from the paks. I dont like most of them, though i do watch khavyanjali regularly. Thats a pretty good one.

Yeh meri life hai used to be good (had some humour in it) but now even that has turned into the typical indian drama. People back biting etc.

well that whole ashmit being the son of inder gujral is interesting...pooja being faced with a decision regarding justice and wat is right...

But it was so bloody predictable though wasnt it. I called it weeks ago (when ashmit started destroying ronit)

I am glad dont have any Indian channles in my home. I never wanted to have any either. Most of their programs are torturous, specially dramas.

it started off okay, but then got quite stupid...hummayon's rough work I guess...not that impressive...

I guess hummayon was the only reason to watch it though only found out later that he was only in guest appearance...that sitara idiot is actually the worthless singer "rabi peerzada" and she is definitely VERY annoying as a singer and actress...

I was disappointed to find out both Humayun Saeed and Kamran Jilani only had guest appearances. All the sisters in the drama annoyed the hell out of me except for Amna Hussain...didn't like Adnan Sidiqi's role much either. I loved the title song of the drama though.

yea the title song is one of my fav.'s...and who knew saleem javed cud manage something like that...

yea the whole ashmit thing was predictable weeks back, but it's just interesting to see wat will happen now...esp. in terms of that annoying pooja

karachiite said:
K.U.S.U.M

that drama drives me absoloutely crazy, deffo one to avoid.
man...indian dramas...and actually all the soaps...are boring....you cant watch dramas that last years.....in the begining like first 20 or 30 episodes of all dramas seem good cuz of the acting....then it starts to get really boring....same thing in all the dramas

Back