El Batigol Clásico (Season 1) - Match Day 1

Solid start to the tournament for The Huntsmen securing a 2-0 victory :)

Woohoo! A win for me!

Who knows - I might just be the surprise package this season :D (iA)

Might switch around Lavezzi and Walcott for next game.

Maaaaaaaaaaaan Alex Silva in injury time preventing me from a clean sheet. Well done lads. On to the next.

I WON!!!!! wow, never expected that. with my level of devotion to this, i would have expected to lose heavily.

One of my free transfers coming good :)

Unlucky KU, good luck in your next game.

My team is going for a warm down with the full works, Halwa, Puri, Aloo tarkari and choole tarkari.

Ah unlucky late own goal cost us. Damn you Glen Johnson!!!

Well done Genghis :)

:))

Ibad, you made a mistake with my team.

Vertonghen was supposed to play over Carragher!

Ibad, you made a mistake with my team.

Vertonghen was supposed to play over Carragher!

i didn't make any mistakes. The thing is that after i submit the line ups according to the managers, then at the end if the assistant feel that some thing is wrong then he make the last minute changes before the match. So this may happen some times during the matches,

1-0 win, well played Fortis (second win over the same team)!

Though not too happy tbh, just the 1 goal with all those shots....maybe shouldve/wouldve like to have done much better

But a wins a win (this is the 'FA Cup' right...knockout?)

Last edited:
1-0 win, well played Fortis (second win over the same team)!

Though not too happy tbh, just the 1 goal with all those shots....maybe shouldve/wouldve like to have done much better

But a wins a win (this is the 'FA Cup' right...knockout?)
Nope, this is the league.

:6:, We won, then we lost. Played sid and Stunners FC, but boyy that was lucky! :))

Last edited:
Ah unlucky late own goal cost us. Damn you Glen Johnson!!!

Well done Genghis :)

Yeah unlucky mate, but seems I had more possession and more shots so happy with my performance so far.

Still worried that after 3 games my strikers are yet to score a goal.

i didn't make any mistakes. The thing is that after i submit the line ups according to the managers, then at the end if the assistant feel that some thing is wrong then he make the last minute changes before the match. So this may happen some times during the matches,

Haha... Seems llike there are already internal trying to undermine you.

I see the attendance was 10000 for every game. I'm assuming that will grow or decrease depending on how we perform?

Hmmmmm, considering you are probably the only manager based in the far east, what do we make of that? :13::13:

Ah did I say Far East..........? I meant North East! Those guys are really scary!
It's like the old joke about what is the difference between the Mafia and the Geordie Mafia.

The mafia make you an offer you can't refuse...........the Geordie mafia an offer you canna understand man!

I see the attendance was 10000 for every game. I'm assuming that will grow or decrease depending on how we perform?

And the weather was 32c.......where we playing these games? Cos it sure ain't Bradistaan!

Is there a function to fire that clown? :zardari

Starved of possession at the Red Fort but still managed to scrape out the only draw of the round.

After a bad tempered game in the searing heat of the Bradistaan Bowl (or what remains of it) neither manager Taaj Manzoor or Chairman Saaj Manzoor were available for comment. Instead it was left upto the famously flamboyant coach Waaj Manzoor, wearing this season's pink sequinned training top, to offer his opinions.

"Obviously happy to register our first win of the season. It was the first chance we have had to play at home ever since the riots in the summer when the Bradistaan bowl was set alight using a mixture of petrol bombs and Aunty Samira's pakora mix.

We really wanted to put in a good performance and so very pleased with the lads. The opposition were a bit nasty especially that horrid, but damn gorgeous, Cesc Febregas so it was very funny when we won through an own goal......... in Fergie time.

Oh I would just like to add that the rumours that I am in anyway related to Taaj and Saaj Manzoor are simply ridiculous. We may be brothers but that is as far as it goes. Our relationship is poorly professional."

You can ask for ground expansion if you want to increase the attendance in the requests thread.

Ibad but I thought we all had stadium capacities of 50,000. Here is what I found in an earlier thread?

Stadiums/Match Attendance

All stadiums have a maximum capacity of 50,000. You can request to your club's board to extend your stadium capacity, but it is up to the board to accept or reject this request. Depending on your form and how you're doing in the league, attendance can vary. The average match ticket price is £40. Season tickets cost at an average of £225 each and every club can expect to sell around 25,000 season tickets per season. You do the maths. Der Kaiser Schild, Zizou Cup final and Copa do Fenônemo final will be played at PakPassion International Stadium which has a capacity of 100,000.

Can you please confirm the stadium capacities?

yes the max capacity is 50,000 but currently your club is new and the grounds are new too so initially they are set to 10,000. That will increase every season but you can also request for stadium capacity in request thread to increase it now.

yes the max capacity is 50,000 but currently your club is new and the grounds are new too so initially they are set to 10,000. That will increase every season but you can also request for stadium capacity in request thread to increase it now.
Cool thanks bro!

Wow!! I lost it the first time, but a problem in the simmer meant we played again and I win by 2-0. Dzeko finally came good and Roberto will have to be in the starting team now, has scored 2 goals including the friendlies.

Back