El Batigol Clásico (Season 1) - Match Day 2

I won again!!!!!!! Defoe scored again!!!!!!!Did not concede again!!!!

Go the Halwa Puri Legends :)

We had more shots, more on target, yet we couldn't win. We didn't even score ourselves! Own Goal. Disappointing.

Yesss!!. Won myself in a sort-of clasico like match.

Dominated like Barca always does.

what the hell. 62% possession and 32 shots on goal and i still only get a draw.

Draw. Still unbeaten!!
Conceded for the first time. Roberto is turning out to be the dark horse!

Not too dissapointed with a draw away from home. Important that we win at home and get as many points away from home. Also happy to see a goal finally from my strikers.

After coming away from the Run Down with a closely fought draw it would seem that Taaj Manzoor should have been more than happy with his team's performance. However he was nowhere to be seen......sparking rumours in local sports paper .....The Brown 'un (with Yellow Stripes) that he had spent the night repeatedly watching Avatar and was in no fit state to travel with the team.

With Chairman Saaj Manzoor and famously flamboyant coach Waaj Manzoor currently away in Ibiza looking at potential merchandising opportunities, and major investor Raaj Manzoor still not permitted in the UK, it was left to the coach driver Paaji Manzoor to speak to the press after the game.

"Yeah the boys played well. I told them to park a bus in front of the goal after we went 2-1 up, but you could have got a coach and several horses through our defence. But my main man Agbonlahar-haha-haha went through the gears and showed he is a real Rolls Royce by driving the ball into the back of net. Yeah and I told Taaj to buy Kranjcar....he's a real Ferrari." (Think that's enough motoring references thank you....ED!)

"I would just like to add that the rumours........(yeah that you Taaj, Saaj, Waaj and Raaj aren't related despite being brothers ED)........no I am related.......how did you guess? Anyway we got split up as young boys when we were watching Amar, Akbar, Anthony in the cinema and my parents, some say rather cruelly deliberately forgot about me after being inspired by the film . So I have spent my entire life trying to find my long lost brothers but I haven't told them yet....so it's our little secret for now."

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..........ok watch this space I guess.......zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz............

Last edited:
Another loss, what is this nonsense, might be out of a job at this rate

I had more shots which makes it disappointing, think I need to reevaluate the tactics I am using

think my formation isn't working out, might drop a CM and play 2 strikers

Dissapointed by a draw at home. Not been a great start. At least we get a point on the board.

Now I will face 19th placed team Red Knights in an away match, should be able to maintain the unbeaten record!

Tough loss, but was always going to be hard without Benzema and Arfa.

Apologies Ibad bhai for not being able to post my line-up. Had some connection problems.

1-1 is decent result. Should have won though. Still waiting for first win.

Back