Eng v Pak: Twenty20 @ Bristol [Updates]

Status
Not open for further replies.
UsmanCHADDA said:
Lesson to be learned: Never give the final over to Abdul Razzaq :D

Are you referring to the last ODI game against England when Razzaq was given the final over, picked up a wicket but still got tonked around only to lose the game?

Looking very similar here.

UsmanCHADDA said:
:O

Seriously Easa its going to be an interesting match. Hopefully Hafeez turns it on

It is my prediction. I can make a prediction now, can I not?

Uzzy said:
Are you referring to the last ODI game against England when Razzaq was given the final over, picked up a wicket but still got tonked around only to lose the game?

I think he is referring to the time when Plunkett smashed Razzi all over the park.

UsmanCHADDA said:
Broad's economy in Twenty20 is pretty good

Twenty20 8 192 144 12 3/13 3/13 12.00 4.50

It's fantastic... but I wouldn't expect him to repeat it on the international stage this early into his career. I think we'll see glimpses of top bowling from Broad in this series but given that he's coming into a weak attack he'll probably get smashed a few times when the pressure is on.

Uzzy said:

Exactly. Plunkett's 20 odd runs he made off Razzaq made all the difference in the end

Intresting to see if england go with all seamers here or use more spin!

What a exciting match, this is the first time I have seen a 20/20 match and well impressed!

Pak bowlers played EXCELLENTLY!

Easa said:
I think he is referring to the time when Plunkett smashed Razzi all over the park.

Yes. That is what i was referring to. Its looking very similar here.

"However, all eyes will be on Stuart Broad - the 20-year-old Nottinghamshire beanpole making such an impression on everyone "

Crackinfo at it again...

Hmmm competitive total of 145 runs to chase in 20 overs should be fun. INSHALLAH pakistan will win ! :19: Overall pakistani bowlers bowled splendidly given the short boundary lines.

Atherton jumping the gun LOL "ICC will have to set a date to exhonnerate Pakistan"
Gower saying" arent you jumping the gun"
Atherton " oops I meant have a fair hairing"

te first 7 overs will decide this game.I think england might sneak it if they rid of the top order quickly

Domestic 20/20 form means nothing when you are bowling against Int'l players - so dont read too much in that .

Ok here we go, Malik and Hafeez are walking in.......UNLEASH URESELF!!!!!

Malik and Hafeez coming out! C'mon boys!

MIG said:
Pak wont find it that easy - we need to show some character in our batting.

INSHALLAH Pakistan will win Jeeva Jeeva Pakistan Dil Dil Pakistan ........................ P a k i s t a n Zindabad

Malik averages 75.33 in 20/20 domestically! wow!

Dot ball to start with!

almost gave a c & b there!

UsmanCHADDA said:
36-year old Gough to open the bowling for England

36-year old Inzamam Ul-Haq in the middle order for Pakistan.

It's like a pensioners gathering.

And a big cheer goes up for Darren Gough, who last played against Bangladesh and Australia for England last year...

Better shot and thru covers for 3.

Malik needs to move his feet!

Malik showing lack of match practice ! hope he uses this game to get into form.

Hafeez blocks 1st ball

domestic strike rate 178.6

MIG said:
Pak wont find it that easy - we need to show some character in our batting.

INSHALLAH shoaib malik and mohammed hafeez will murder england bowling. :19:

No to go into technical stuff to much here. malik needs to stop lunging at ball with hard hands early on.

If Hafeez gets going then England are in trouble. His Twenty20 batting exploits have made quite an impression in the past year or so

evertonfan said:
An England win here is about as likely as Inzamam skipping a meal.

Have you studies the life and times of Sidhu ? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back