England (158/3) secure a 7-wicket victory against Pakistan (157/10) in the fourth T20I to win the series 2-0

Which side will win today's match between England and Pakistan?

• Total voters
how will the outfield be fit to play if it has rained so much already and no sun or enough spell without any rain for drying. no match.

The outfield isn’t wet, players are even doing net sessions and fielding practices.

Raining in parts of London throughout the day but not much over the oval.

So bro what do you reckon will we have a game on our hands or same like last game no match?
Some sort of game hopefully

Our club hasn’t cancelled 1st XI training. They would call it off if they knew there is no chance of outdoor practice

The stupidest thing they can do is have these ‘ground expecting at xxx time’

There is always a downpour of rain during that period that almost certainly delays the game with lots of overs wasted.

The key is to start the game and then keep it going with the brief little breaks with passing showers

Some sort of game hopefully

Our club hasn’t cancelled 1st XI training. They would call it off if they knew there is no chance of outdoor practice
You a batter/ bowler or allrounder? Or is your captain having you an opener bat at no 4 😂.

how will the outfield be fit to play if it has rained so much already and no sun or enough spell without any rain for drying. no match.
It’s not been raining much at all and oval has goid drainage

Hope it’s a full match and we get to see Abrar and UK. Abrar should be playing every match. I’m hoping Abrar and Imad would be able to do a much better job in the middle overs than Shadab and Nawaz.

5.30pm: Okay, better news. Matt reports that it has stopped raining already - although there's a chance more is on the way. The covers are currently on, we'll have to sit tight and see if conditions improve for the toss in half an hour's time

source Cricinfo

Cool. Nice updates bro. Keep us posted.
Covers being peeled off now, England and Pakistani boys on the field and doing warmups, tops will happen on schedule.

Rain stopped a while ago and hopefully rain doesn't troll and come back

Last edited by a moderator:
Just hold it indoors and be prepared to start playing as soon as the ground is ready for play .

Nobody cares about useless traditions like the toss at the centre of the pitch.

Fans don't spend their hard earned money and come to stadiums/subscribe to sports packages etc. to be short changed like this.

Last edited by a moderator:
The covers are off now

wooZqOy.png

Just hold it indoors and be prepared to start playing as soon as the ground is ready for play .

Nobody cares about useless traditions like the toss at the centre of the pitch.

Fans don't spend their hard earned money and come to stadiums/subscribe to sports packages etc. to be short changed like this.
part of the issue is not knowing the actual match condition, seeing pitch, even number of overs, etc., which can influence what to decide after winning toss and also what team to pick. e.g. if its a 5 over game, you may drop some players and play others.

but i do think that for situation like this when its nonc-consequential, not a world cup game, etc., both captains and match referree can decide to do it indoor and avoid any delay. but for critical games it cannot be done.

When was the last time the so called NZ A team won against Pakistan in an ICC tournament?.
Well 2019 was sarfi era when Pakistan were not a minnow and beating top sides especially in the t20 format, 2 years prior they had a trophy under their belt.

2021 and 2022 were good performances and 2023 was fakhar one man show.

If they play again it'll be fakhar or bust so yeah.

If it's a full match , this is advantage Pakistan . Oval is a good ground to bat first .

Full on overcast here

Game has to start with floodlights on I recon

Imad Wasim has been advised to take rest and will not participate in the fourth T20I against England.

While batting in the nets during Wednesday's training session, he experienced discomfort in his right rib cage. He was sent for a preventative scan as advised by the PCB medical panel.

Keeping the ICC T20 World Cup 2024 in mind Imad will take ample rest and is expected to be fit before the start of Pakistan's campaign.

The panel is actively monitoring Imad's progress and will provide further update if deemed necessary.

Well 2019 was sarfi era when Pakistan were not a minnow and beating top sides especially in the t20 format, 2 years prior they had a trophy under their belt.

2021 and 2022 were good performances and 2023 was fakhar one man show.

If they play again it'll be fakhar or bust so yeah.
Lol, what's this logic? . Many have tried to accociate This minnow word with Pakistan team before, however they have always made an impact in most of the tournaments.

Immy Dada "rested" already? He was fantastic last match and Pakistan has barely warmed up let alone tired out it's players!

Lol, what's this logic? . Many have tried to accociate This minnow word with Pakistan team before, however they have always made an impact in most of the tournaments.
Just focus on this game bro, we'll discuss Pakistan strength status in the Pakistan road to final 2024 thread

Why is Imad being rested after performing well in the last game? And why is Shadab still in the playing XI? If this isn't favoritism, then what is?

Imad is resting because of injury although it might be a farce the same incident happened with shan masood and imam a year back.

Regardless I told you boys, clueless captain will never have abrar and imad both play in one game

Imad is resting because of injury although it might be a farce the same incident happened with shan masood and imam a year back.

Regardless I told you boys, clueless captain will never have abrar and imad both play in one game
So how many injuries have been farce?

Pakistan 'crystal clear' on plans ahead of World Cup

Pakistan captain Babar Azam:

"We would also have bowled first because of the overcast conditions and the pitch.

"Before the series, we were crystal clear on our combinations and we still are.

"After the loss [at Edgbaston], we've come together to discuss our mistakes and we're looking forward to the game."

So how many injuries have been farce?
The only ones I'm aware of are the shan masood and imam ones which happened last year on 2 occasions and was confirmed by both babar and imam on twitter that he got a call from higher ups telling him shan must play hence imam injury was a lie

6 overs 40/2
I mean they can play and perform you know.

People are way too harsh on Bobby and rizzu. People have a gripe with me cause they think I hate them.

But the thing is, they perform alot, it's just them performing is the issue 😂😂😂. Their too slow and frustrating and playing 2007 t20 in 2024

Back