England v Australia | 4th ODI | Lords | 12/9/09

Random Aussie said:
Can't see a thread :))

England 220 all out. Lee took 5 and hit 95.8mph.

I didnt bother starting it - just been watchin a masterclass in seeringly EXPRESS FAST YORKER bowling from Brett Lee.

England are a pathetic ODI outfit...they just cant hit the ball in the air or play in an unorthodox manner. They are over coached and way too technical if that makes any sense. It makes them ideally suited for test cricket, but absolute rubbish in all other forms.

This is excluding KP and Flintoff (when in form)

Wright seems to be a good player unlike other English that hasan just mentioned, I also think the England captain & coach stops him from playing his shots the same can be said for Owais

I think I should play Ashes cricket 2009 instead of staying here or I should go to Ind Vs Lanka thread

England are a **** poor ODI team and always have been, think they should think about quiting the ODI arena.

haroonrasheed320 said:
Can sum1 tell me plz how will Australia be back at number 1
....However, if India loses one match in the tournament, it will stay on 126 ratings points while defeat in two matches will drop it to 123 ratings points....

However, England can still move ahead of Australia if it wins the remaining five matches in the series. On the other side of the coin, if Australia maintains its winning spree and claims the series 7-0 it will jump to128 ratings points while England will slide to 101 ratings points....

http://icc-cricket.yahoo.net/newsdetails.php?newsId=1057

ICC has take out the predictor link. Wll I cannot find it anymore

Aus 200/3 now game should be wrapped up soon.

Brett lee was simply awesome today. Fast bowling at its best, His death bowling was just a joy to watch.

Back