England v New Zealand ICC Champions Trophy | 16/06/13

Status
Not open for further replies.
What about Samit Patel...you saw his runout video in county match recently? it was hilarious...

They are not Indian citizen man, do some research please. Indian descent and Indian citizen are two different things, most Pakistanis are Indian descent.

Kiwi can you confirm...If i am not wrong Mills is the bowler in T20 who conceded most Sixes?

What about Samit Patel...you saw his runout video in county match recently? it was hilarious...

Yeah I was the one who started the thread on it. Another one who is impossible to rate. But conceivable he's better than the Pommie kids at county level which is why he gets picked....even in the test side!

They are not Indian citizen man, do some research please. Indian descent and Indian citizen are two different things, most Pakistanis are Indian descent.

I know it man can't we just have some fun discussion? i know all about these British born Indians and British born Pakistani cricketers...so dont try to be a genius...

I know it man can't we just have some fun discussion? i know all about these British born Indians and British born Pakistani cricketers...so dont try to be a genius...

They are not Indians, they are British.

Here comes another wicket for Mitch the third one in this match...

They are not Indians, they are British.

I know they are British..but their parents or grand parents or great grand parents were at least from sub continent i am not debating about that...you genius we were just having fun...Otherwise the real talk was about morgan trott peterson etc who moved to england to play...

I know they are British..but their parents or grand parents or great grand parents were at least from sub continent i am not debating about that...you genius we were just having fun...Otherwise the real talk was about morgan trott peterson etc who moved to england to play...

Ok cool down bro. Have fun....

England batting , never fails to amuse me.
I'm the same with India's bowling attack ..

teletubbies-tausta-1280x1024.jpg

From 141 for 3, England slide to 169 all out. Pakistan would be proud :)))

169 is an average t20 score, surely we've got to win this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back