England v Pakistan | 1st T20I | Nottingham | 16th July, 2021 | Pakistan innings

lucky escape, not the kind of ball you should be getting out, babar taking middle stump guard I think, if he had leg stump guard he would have easily played that.

Rizwan one trick pony missing his bread and butter shot

So far so good, first 2 overs you can use to get your eye in, even in t20 , Rizwan tried to be too checky, no need for that so early in the piece to force the issue, just hit with timing and should be enough.

So much depth in ENG cricket and they cannot rid themselves of the absolute buffet that is Tom Curran

Babar is improving very much , not like an accumulator anymore. Think the criticism that he gets in PSL for scoring slow fifties with slow approach early on has prompted him to change his game.

England is one team in world cricket I guess which you cant bat out of the game irrespective of how many you score.

I’m scared for our bowling innings already. These are perfect batting conditions

Rizwan one trick pony missing his bread and butter shot

Bhai has did he snatch your feeder or something. Move on man he is here to stay on merit. I was no fan either but he has won me over with his performance because i ain't blind hater.

Rizwan is only playing thullebaaz shots so far nothing confident in his approach.

Rizwan need to chill out a little. For now if you are not middling it just rotate strike to babar as he is in good hitting form.

This paks max capability is 190 on a good day which isn't going to be enough especially with Rauf in the line up

Now these two trying to slog every ball and it is clear that they are incapable of hitting those big shots

Fakhar been thrown out of his actual number . This management has no clue

This paks max capability is 190 on a good day which isn't going to be enough especially with Rauf in the line up

That says issue is bowling not batting. If you can't defend 180 190 than 200, won't save you either.

Babar and Rizwan opening together in T20’s, over Fakhar and Sharjeel !!! It’s T20 cricket, you don’t need 2 accumulators in the team.

Saqib has been such a revelation in last couple of weeks at this level. He has surely made Eng white ball attack stronger than it was.

Babar and Rizwan opening together in T20’s, over Fakhar and Sharjeel !!! It’s T20 cricket, you don’t need 2 accumulators in the team.

With those two on most days pak will be 50/2 in power play on average, i would take 45/0 with these two on average.

Even a score of 220 might not be enough on this ground. And one of your openers is 13 (13). Absolutely pathetic batting and management.

Rizwan struggling to get going today, poor effort in the PP.

49/0

alright powerplay

but Pakistan are already behind the mark here

Very poor from Rizwan in the power play. Needs to get going starting now

almost 50 in power-play with all ten wickets in the shed, not the best start but not worst either. Just need to push the accelerator much harder now. eye 90 after 10 minimum.

Rizwan was doing so well on those sluggish Harare pitches and struggling on this belter.

Luis Gregory would be murdered against any semi decent batting lineup. Let's see whether he gets the treatment he deserves :))

These are the kind of situations Pak needs to learn to capitalize better on. When you are on top in either bowling or batting then you need to put the other team under as much pressure as possible and capitalize on the situation.

These two need to get in beast mode or get out, anything else will be counter productive.

Here you go now Rizwan

3-4 sixes here to make you look like world class on the scorecard and your loyal fans

Gregory is gentle medium pace and they cant deposit him into the stands. This isnt T20 batting

Some comments in this thread are hilarious. Someone just mentioned Rizwan is not an opener for overseas conditions :lol. Someone should see Pakistan's last T20 tours of NZ and SAF.

These are the kind of situations Pak needs to learn to capitalize better on. When you are on top in either bowling or batting then you need to put the other team under as much pressure as possible and capitalize on the situation.

They might actually thinking we are already above par after 7. Misbah mentality.

It won't be wrong to say that current England team easily chase 250+ with our current bowling attack

Some comments in this thread are hilarious. Someone just mentioned Rizwan is not an opener for overseas conditions :lol. Someone should see Pakistan's last T20 tours of NZ and SAF.

Rizwan is garbage in T20s. You will realise it sooner rather than later

It's a decent foundation however scratchy some of the shots have been, but they need to really start getting after the bowling now. No point in chugging along then leaving no overs for Maqsood, Hafeez and Fakhar to go big.

64-0 after 8 overs is a very good start in ODI cricket.

In T20 on this pitch, it is a disaster.

England would be on at least 80-90.

Not even going after the leggie, kab aur kisay maru ge bahi? ten remaining wickets ka achar dalna.

Morgan so confident in bowling a guy who isnt even a serious bowler

Back