England v Pakistan | 1st T20I | Nottingham | 16th July, 2021 | Pakistan innings

at this stage they should rather retire out. Hafeez and Maqsood or fakhar can do much better job.

Azam khan seems to have shed some of those extra pounds..would like to see him out there promoted

Wow he looks like that after losing weight? Surprising that Misbah,Waqar or even Younis were all famous for supreme fitness would allow this.

Try to hit every ball now for God sake.

10 wickets are in hands and they are taking singles.

Good six. This is turning out to be the over Pak needed at this stage

Exceptional from Babar. RR very close to 10 now

Run rate almost 10 now. Expect 70 runs minimum in last 6 overs and total 220-215.

Parkinson bhai thanks for coming, and vs top 4 team you would have given 60 plus score so thanks your stars.

Run rate almost 10. Good hitting by Babar. This Parkinson is terrible.

Great from Babar. But I’m pretty sure anything under 220 and England’s not even breaking a sweat on this ground.

Babar is a gem, cant believe some losers here want him to give up captaincy. Pathetic.

150 runs partnership in a T20 match. Good effort

Trying to save wickets and hit out in last 10 overs.

Wait a minute……

what an ugly shot to get out, but not the worst outcome, get professor beast mode on or mad maxi.

Another opportunity for Maqsood to create an impact

Gregory reminds me of Mark Ealham. Dibbly dobbly pie chuckers.

Rizwan gone now. Haters and doubters once again are shut off by his hardwork. Well played Rizwan.

I know and they are probably gonna win, tailor made conditions for them but still these two have done a good job

Yes, these two have done really well.

Any team would need a good bowling effort to defending anything against Eng.

Maqsood bhai aaj you have full license to go Full malang mode. No questions asked.

Good innings by Rizwan. He started slow but caught up with the SR later.

Eng has such poor bowling attack. :vk2

Pak should score 210-220 here. Should be a competitive total.

Wonderful innings by Babar. Pak looks set for a huge score but its difficult to predict a defendable score in the absence of Hassan Ali who has been their best bowler off late. A lot rests on how well Imad/Shadab/faheem bowl their quota.

Top hitting from Maqsood. Atlast some impact in the match from him after comeback. 19* off 5 so far

now Imagine if we were 100/0 in first 10 instead of 80/0, I think of we lose it that's where difference will be. That's the issue with our approach.

Unlucky, but that's what happens when you come in and have to smash everything. Done a job anyway.

Maqsood did his job perfectly, all that's needed are smashing cameos now.

That should have been a 6, this Tom Curran needs to smashed for his illiterate bowling

Back