England v Pakistan | 1st T20I | Nottingham | 16th July, 2021 | Pakistan innings

Another hitter in at the crease. Loving this by Pakistan

This is the best situation for Pakistan. Both Rizwan and Babar fired. If they lose from here it will prove they were not good enough.

Next will be Azam or Hafeez

Both can clear them. This is great stuff by Pakistan actually!

now Imagine if we were 100/0 in first 10 instead of 80/0, I think of we lose it that's where difference will be. That's the issue with our approach.

Absolutely spot on!!!!!!!

Not even 1 six was hit in 1st 10 overs after which the 6's started. 100/0 would have given the additional cushion.

ideal outcome, otherwise there was every chance babar would slow down for his century. And still job well done Babar overall. Now hitters need to earn their bread.

All of Pakistan's players bar Shadab can clear the boundary. Even Rauf will hit a few sixes here

Not that easy when you are coming in with 5 overs to go and expected to hit every ball for 6.

Agreed. He created and impact today as I said earlier than which is what was expected from him

Pakistan's inability to finish innings both with bat and bowl rearing up again.

Anything under 210 will be a huge disappointment considering the last few overs.

Crucial moment of the match. Good finish here would mean a good contest

Isn't Azam Khan's job to finish the innings? Why do they trust two top order players to do it instead of him?

With Azam touted as a 6 hitter surprising that hafeez has been sent before him. If hafeez fails then it would cost pakistan 10-20 runs.

Pakistan's inability to finish innings both with bat and bowl rearing up again.

That has been big issue in whiteball cricket for sometime. They are able to set up the match on quite a few occasions but are unable to take it home from there

Fakhar Zaman should either open the innings or sit out. He is not suited in the middle order.

Pakistan have batted well in England when it comes to T20s

Back