England v Pakistan | 1st T20I | Nottingham | 16th July, 2021 | Pakistan innings

21 in 21, This is not the first time. The problem is with the mindset which Misbah actually created for 2 years

Bigger issue they are not even trying for big hits, seem content, such coward and selfish batting.

Rizwan knows whats coming at him today.

He has already lost this game for Pakistan

Terrible player who has been fooling a large group of Pakistan fans for far too long now

Selfish batting if they don’t push hard now and lose wicket that will be disaster

See babar going for safe singles for his 50. At times like those he lose all respect, he would rather get his individual score at cost of team chances.

I'm currently just following the scorecard. For those watching, is this more good England bowling or Pakistan just batting slow?

Now this is getting counter productive territory. I would rather lose these two in next over.

I’m a big fan of these two batsman, but this game is incredibly frustrating.

I can’t tell what’s worse, Rizwan’s hoicks or Babar’s non intent.

The game is already gone. run rate of 8.45 in 11 overs at Trent Bridge

Need some Sixes but Maqsood, Hafeez are more capable of hitting them.

Oh wow, is that the par score on this ground?

We'll have to see, as I think 200 may be enough, as many England batters are out of match practice and may prove to be rusty against Shaheen, Haris and the clever Imad Wasim.

And that will be about 25 runs short of a winning target.

I mean given the scenario they should be trying six on every ball from here on. To make up for all the rubbish before.

Batting is super cautious.

Hmm, yeah I figured as much. At this point, I feel like Babar's gonna have to bite the bullet and come at 3 and have the top 3 as Rizwan, Fakhar, and Babar. Would rather Babar at 3 then Rizwan. That would, at least on paper, take advantage of the PP better (how much better, idk).

Another six . What a flat six ..flatter that you will ever see.

Much needed over this. Sixes from both batsmen

Pakistan playing T20 slog overs by rotating strike like they should in Odi middle overs :)

Having said that this is Pakistan’s best shot get a safe total and let their bowling do what it does best, defend totals in T20

Azam khan seems to have shed some of those extra pounds..would like to see him out there promoted

If we were a better side I'd say time for one of these to get out and send the big hitter in. However, my faith in Azam Khan is admittedly limited.

Need Maqsood, Fakhar, Hafeez now enough of these guys if they can't hit sixes.

Back