England vs Bangladesh | 2nd ODI | Bristol | 10/07/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want Bangladesh to win. Just for the fact that England has 109 points in ODI ranking, Pakistan has 102. Bangladesh has less than 50. If Bangladesh win, I expect England's rankings to fall considerably :)

Shakib comes back for his final over. If he can strike now, the balance tips back to Bangladesh. Long delay now, not sure for what. Nothing's happening. Now James Tredwell runs out with fresh gloves and a towel... and a message

lol, I told you guys. England to win. They just need a trickle over a run a ball, no biggie.

Credit to Bangladesh for pulling it back though, 240 is nothing.

BUT - another wicket, and Anderson comes in.. and after that, Ian Bell is still to bat but I doubt he will, since he's broken his foot or something?

Bell can do a Graeme Smith though and go in and win this for his team :yk

Shaheerthe2nd said:
Bangladesh don't know how to finish off their opponets.

Paradox said:
lol, I told you guys. England to win. They just need a trickle over a run a ball, no biggie.

Credit to Bangladesh for pulling it back though, 240 is nothing.

its not over yet guys..... :inzi

Great fight by Bangladesh but they are now losing it. Shame.

They say winning is a habit but sadly so is losing. Haven't won a single match all year have Bangladesh and they're now choking.

Anderson in, last wicket for England I guess.. Bangladesh can win this now, but I think Trott should do it.

trott is the man for england, if he goes so does this match as far as england are concerned !

I expect Bangladesh to lose spectacularly at the death!

MAJID-SHAH said:
trott is the man for england, if he goes so does this match as far as england are concerned !

Well given that Bell will not bat, thats obvious.

No surprise - as predicted.

It'll be over with 4 balls to spare

Mashrafe Mortaza to Trott, FOUR, pinpoint yorker! But the ball squirts off the inside edge of the ball and races to the fine leg boundary!

and another ! smashed down the ground, four more! He's standing outside leg stump and trying to open up the off side, cracking this straight back past the bowler

Crap over to be fair

Their fielding is shocking also

Trott is not a one day batsmen. His innings was crap today, put too much pressure on his partner. Lucky for him, he is playing BD otherwise a good team would punish him for it.

MAJID-SHAH said:

Duh, this is the LAST wicket so obviously if either one goes...........

OUT BRILLIANT CAT CH!!!

Go for Bell's foot if I was the bowlers.

Ian Bell walks out at number 11 with a broken foot!

England struggling to chase 237, Anderson (the number 10) falls with 10 needed of the last over.. Bangladesh think it's all over, taking out the stumps and all, but Bell limps in.. with a broken foot!

Credit to him - he has a runner though, Eoin Morgan. A broken foot is no 'small deal' in any way though. Reminds me of the Graeme Smith vs Australia incident a couple of years ago.. who was more brave? :inzi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back