England vs Pakistan | 4th ODI | Nottingham | May 17th, 2019 | Pakistan innings

Tom Curran is a very good bowler he’s very under rated England would shoot them selves in the foot if they don’t take him in the World Cup squad his variations and Yorkers are amazing he’s a smart bowler at the death as well also both these brothers are fighters always play great intent no matter what

Does Sarfaraz feel an iota of embarrassment when he compares himself with his opposite numbers (Buttler and Bairstow)?

Pakistani fans are pretty funny they are never satisfied. You cant score 400 that easily especially when you have duds down the order. If batsman score 350 and bowlers cant defend it then it is bowlers fault not batsman's

350 on these lifeless English wickets is the equivalent of 160 in T20Is on the same pitches i.e. harmless against a strong batting line-up.

Dont worry guys, sarfraz will hit few sixes and we will comfortably score 350. He must be thinking of how much more than that would be enough?

Babar Azam's century today is the 200th century for Pakistan in ODIs - only the third team after India (280) and Australia (221) to score 200 centuries....

Pakistani fans are pretty funny they are never satisfied. You cant score 400 that easily especially when you have duds down the order. If batsman score 350 and bowlers cant defend it then it is bowlers fault not batsman's

I doubt there's any bowling line up in world cricket that can defend anything less than 350 on this ground, on this pitch, against this opposition.

Malik causing heartburn for many here. Just goes to show the worth of that 13 average based on what happened over a decade ago.

Malik causing heartburn for many here. Just goes to show the worth of that 13 average based on what happened over a decade ago.

3 x fours in 22 balls is actually poor given the circumstances.

wow, so Pakistan are 100 runs short here and you defend Malik like this?

Does Sarfaraz feel an iota of embarrassment when he compares himself with his opposite numbers (Buttler and Bairstow)?

Why should he compare with others? that's not a good thing. we need to compare ourselves from our past. if we are better today than our past, we are better.

I would take abid and haris in a heartbeat over these two seniors

Imad is nothing player absolutely thrash, but then we have people on Pakpassion like Chokli that start bringing up his List A stats of 40+ average to justify his nothing performance in international

wow, so Pakistan are 100 runs short here and you defend Malik like this?

Yes that is Malik's fault. He should have been on 139 in 24 balls to make up for the 100 runs deficit.

Step at a time guys. We should be glad we have moved from our customary 250 to 300+. We are still a few players short to get to the next level of 370+.

Malik 41 (25) was not part of the script. Wound licking time.

A quality innings considering his limitations against pace.

Is there any batsman who didn't actually click in this series? Everybody is clicking here. Asif Ali, Malik, Hafeez, Fakhr, Babar, Imam

:))) :))) :))) :)))

MALIK :))) :))) :))) :))) :))) :)))

:))) :))) :)))

:malik

:ua

What a PATHETIC waste of a spot in the team! :dw :dw

there was someone who predicted hit wicket for malik in the training thread... it just came true :broad

Haha. I thought this would first happen to Sarfraz. But Malik really used that depth.

Someone in my cricket club got out the exact same way and they were bullied for the rest of the reason. This is just embarrassing

Back