England vs Pakistan | 4th ODI | Nottingham | May 17th, 2019 | Pakistan innings

Both of the batsman playing it nicely. Clipping the ball and getting singles. That is what is required in this stage

Before Imam got injured he was 3(13) on THIS pitch :broad

Anyways kudos to him for coming out to bat.

I think he is a scapegoat. He has performed quite well since 2015 and deserves to be in the World Cup squad. It wasn't long ago when he was waging a lone war against India and saving our behinds against Afghanistan.

What's his record like in England?

Sarfaraz has middled about 3-4 deliveries in the last 3 years.

No wonder Sarfraz sends others before him in matches. He doesn’t want to get exposed.

Sarfaraz should have come ahead of hafeez, but for that you need a captain who has confidence in his abilities

What's his record like in England?

English pitches are different now. His record in England based in the 2000s have no meaning. He can do well in these conditions as he showed today.

When we score 300 plus the pitch is suppose to a 400 runs pitch. Always wondered why Imad Wasim is in the team. Sarfraz had his moments but we are in for a great WC NOT.

Why u trying to divert blame? Did Sarfraz came before Malik?

If he did he still would've made more runs for PAkistan team total .

Malik palyed at SR of 157 when was the last time Sarfaraz scored 40 odd with such SR?

If Sarfraz doesn't hit any boundaries, at least he's been exposed for what he is.

"Imam leaves this one alone! This is shocking from Imam."

That is from CB not me :sarf2

Imam ducking as if he has came out to bat on Perth on 1st
Day of a test match. What the heck, take a swing.

England will finish this match by 35 overs. Selfish batting by Babar.
Sarfraz needs to retire with no value either as batsman or captain

England will finish this match by 35 overs. Selfish batting by Babar.
Sarfraz needs to retire with no value either as batsman or captain

Good decision by pakistan to send imam to have as much batting practice before world cup with injury

I cant overcome imagining if Umar Akmal with have been keeping and batting here over Sarfaraz

330 on the board... I think we will make a match out out of it tonight.

English pitches are different now. His record in England based in the 2000s have no meaning. He can do well in these conditions as he showed today.

I think all he showed today is he can at best get you a 40 of 20 and is quite limited. He's gonna keep hitting it down third man. He's a 20 avg player these days.

Great shot by sarfraz, if only it were connected, you would see the ball out of the park

Poor batting from Sarfraz, has not doen anything in 3 innings now. Wasn't able to win the 2nd odi, out early 3rd odi, now struggling to finish the 4th odi

Two fours in 2 balls still haters running mouth..... pathetic.

Guys can anyone help me find the Sarf haters.... I can't seem to find them :)))

I think all he showed today is he can at best get you a 40 of 20 and is quite limited. He's gonna keep hitting it down third man. He's a 20 avg player these days.

Still the right man for number 5 in my view, sandwiched between Haris and (number 4) and Hafeez (number 6). The big problem of course is our dud captain who is the worst player in the team.

Must be some sort of record for Pakistan 3 odis and 3 consecutive over 300 runs for Pakistan.

Back