Fight takes place in Indian Camp!

QalandarFan

ODI Debutant
Runs
Reportedly a fight broke out in the Indian camp between the captain [MENTION=23911]Moh@n[/MENTION] and senior batsman [MENTION=76058]cricketjoshila[/MENTION]

According to reports Team India were having a meeting regarding player contracts and how much each player would earn. The captain was given the job by BCCI to decide how to allocate these contracts. [MENTION=76058]cricketjoshila[/MENTION] went on record to say that he is the best player to ever represent Team India and that he deserved the top contract ahead of all the rookies.

Both teams going through a transition phase are seeing some new and fresh faces, with legends from both teams having recently retired. [MENTION=23911]Moh@n[/MENTION] felt, in order to get the best out of the youngsters he needed to give the rookies higher contracts to make them feel welcome. [MENTION=76058]cricketjoshila[/MENTION] did not agree with this at first it seemed it was just a friendly argument.

Once the team was announced [MENTION=76058]cricketjoshila[/MENTION] was furious to see he was given a B contract below rookies. This enraged [MENTION=76058]cricketjoshila[/MENTION] to the point he made the announcement public that he was going to raise some hell in the locker room. At first this seemed like a strategy by India to catch Pakistan off guard but.

However when [MENTION=76058]cricketjoshila[/MENTION] and [MENTION=23911]Moh@n[/MENTION] met in the airport [MENTION=76058]cricketjoshila[/MENTION] ran up to [MENTION=23911]Moh@n[/MENTION] taking him down with a Lou Thez Press. Now being the WWE followers both this men are they pulled out an absolutely classic brawl. It was back and forth for a good 15 minutes. Indian team-mates decided to sit back and watch, many of them happened to record this. However [MENTION=76058]cricketjoshila[/MENTION] got the last laugh as he RKO'd [MENTION=23911]Moh@n[/MENTION] outta the air.

tenor.gif

The two were seen far away from each other on the field. Former Indian Legends and Media have blasted at the two for being so unprofessional especially at this time when India are trying to rebuild, and to add to that they are in a huge series against Pakistan which they can not afford to lose.

We will try to update as we receive further information.

Lulz, if CJ had RKO'd me then he would not have played the first test. Nice one though :D

Lulz, if CJ had RKO'd me then he would not have played the first test. Nice one though :D

Just in word has been received [MENTION=76058]cricketjoshila[/MENTION] threatened to give [MENTION=23911]Moh@n[/MENTION] another RKO if he did not play him in the first test!

Holy talk about Locker Room Tension!

I catagorically deny all this. Moh@n has my full support.

This is a consipracy of the opposition to malign me and create a rift between me and [MENTION=23911]Moh@n[/MENTION]

Just in breaking news, [MENTION=135839]Smbhayi[/MENTION] a senior member of the team was just informed about this issue, and he decided to take matters into his own hands. He asked [MENTION=23911]Moh@n[/MENTION] and [MENTION=76058]cricketjoshila[/MENTION] to make up and forget about the past, although those two did not agree.

Therefore [MENTION=135839]Smbhayi[/MENTION] choke-slammed the two players and threatened to do it again if they did not make up.

DimwittedDrearyIndianskimmer-max-1mb.gif

At the moment it seems they are arbitrarily on the same page but let's see how long it lasts.

I catagorically deny all this. Moh@n has my full support.

This is a consipracy of the opposition to malign me and create a rift between me and [MENTION=23911]Moh@n[/MENTION]

There you go. Pakistan team is desperate. They don't see beating India fair and square on the field, hence trying to spread false news through some ARY news type channel :p

CJ is one of our batting mainstays, so no surprise they see him as a massive threat and thus he is targeted.

Back