FM 2012 Online

Pak_Jazba

Local Club Star
Runs
Any of you guys play FM online? If so, how is the experience and how is it that you guys actually play, steam or any other platform?

I only play Fifa - I got Fifa 09 - 10 - 11 - 12 and now im waiting for 13 :amir

FM Live? Never tried it.

I once hosted a game with a couple of friend via Hatachi. It lasted around a week, you need to have time on your hands.

Sorry for asking such a stupid question. But is it possible to play FIFA against PS3 or PS2 users from a PC?

FM Live? Never tried it.

I once hosted a game with a couple of friend via Hatachi. It lasted around a week, you need to have time on your hands.

I actually thought of playing online via steam. Because i've got load of time on my hands currently. Specially during ramadan im quite free after work so considering having some games online.

My PSN doesn't work - can't connect it to my Wi-Fi as it gives me random errors.. I think it got something to do with my Broadband Router as it is made by Orange :afridi A crap network for home broadband! 1 of my phone which has wi-fi in it doesn't work aswell! And my Router is too far away to connect it with that yellow ethernet cable (or whatever it called) :(

My PSN doesn't work - can't connect it to my Wi-Fi as it gives me random errors.. I think it got something to do with my Broadband Router as it is made by Orange :afridi A crap network for home broadband! 1 of my phone which has wi-fi in it doesn't work aswell! And my Router is too far away to connect it with that yellow ethernet cable (or whatever it called) :(

Hmm..

Afraid to play against me :p

However Add Me when you have sorted out your internet and PSN user.

Back