"Government removed a Test cricketer from PCB chairmanship to accommodate Najam Sethi": Ramiz Raja

Ramiz was actually a really fun and entertaining commentator

Really sad to see him become this bitter loser ranting on politics and individuals

And to the credit of Najam Sethi, he has not responded to any of this.

Really sad to see him become this bitter loser ranting on politics and individuals

I miss his commentary. Was always top 3 for me in the world for the last few years alongside David Gower. And one of the Aussie guys.

Was he really fun to listen? It was more like dumb

Was he really fun to listen? It was more like dumb

We know he wasn’t gifted with a deep understanding of the game like the elite Sky sports panel or the Australian Test commentators but in terms of entertainment and creating some excitement, Ramiz was very good. He is the Martin Tyler of Pakistan cricket commentators, unlike all the rubbish we have with Bazid, Urooj, Sikander, Aamir Sohail and Sana Mir. They are terrible, boring and cringe!

Besides that, Ramiz holds great nostalgic value as well for the iconic India/Pakistan games that took place between 2004-2009 (pre Mumbai attacks). Him and Sanjay Manjrekar were like a dream pair in the comms box like Jim Ross and Jerry Lawler. They called the games and they made them so exciting to watch.

It really is sad to see him become this politician instead of what he is actually good at, and that is making cricket match viewing exciting for the audience

I liked Rameez. I think he had some decent ideas and plans.

However he also made plenty of gaffes and cringe statements that could have alienated other countries.

Playing the ex cricketer card won't get him much support because the role is mainly administrative. When he tried to use his cricketing knowledge we had a debacle of a series against Australia.

His best bet as others have suggested is to jump into the commentary booth for now.

Rambo is too big for comm booth now.

He should apply for a role within the ICC which will hopefully calm him down.

100% agree with the statement about Sethi sahib his app highlights the low times of PAK cricket.

Rambo is too big for comm booth now.

He should apply for a role within the ICC which will hopefully calm him down.

100% agree with the statement about Sethi sahib his app highlights the low times of PAK cricket.

How is he too big for the commentators box??? Didn’t Ravi Shastri return to the job?

Ramiz Raja will slowly become an another version of Sarfraz Nawaz is he continues talking against Sethi.

He should move on.

Back