"Had there been another Indian leadership, we would have had a good relationship" : PM Imran Khan

As far PP demography goes, what I see here is, resident Pakistanis criticizing him for not voicing in Pakistans internal matters where the public actually wants him to be involved.

The support comes from non resident Pakistanis (especially brit ones) where they don't have to face any repercussions of his actions.

So what IK can do?

For a start, maybe stop being mouth piece of Chinese propaganda and try to be a premier for Pakistan atleast for a day. People have voted him with hopes and he should respect those sentiments.

You are talking about a microcosm of people who are posting on a specific internet platform. If you are going to use that as a demography, we might as well say Indians should have a say in Pakistan politics since they are probably far more vocal about Imran Khan than local Pakistanis who actually reside in Pakistan.

Your views that he is the mouth piece of Chinese propaganda has to be viewed accordingly as we would expect mouth pieces of indian propaganda to say this.

You are talking about a microcosm of people who are posting on a specific internet platform. If you are going to use that as a demography, we might as well say Indians should have a say in Pakistan politics since they are probably far more vocal about Imran Khan than local Pakistanis who actually reside in Pakistan.

Your views that he is the mouth piece of Chinese propaganda has to be viewed accordingly as we would expect mouth pieces of indian propaganda to say this.

anyone can say whatever they want within certain boundaries as stated by PP.

If you believe me as the mouthpiece of Indian propaganda, then it's within your right. Who am I to say otherwise?

anyone can say whatever they want within certain boundaries as stated by PP.

If you believe me as the mouthpiece of Indian propaganda, then it's within your right. Who am I to say otherwise?

Yes, I am just clarifying your view is your view. Just as you ( in your view) may declare Imran Khan as a mouth piece for Chinese propaganda, I can also point out your view itself is effectively a mouth piece for Indian propaganda.

Yes, I am just clarifying your view is your view. Just as you ( in your view) may declare Imran Khan as a mouth piece for Chinese propaganda, I can also point out your view itself is effectively a mouth piece for Indian propaganda.

The world runs on interpretation by various people. I am not sure what you are trying to convey because its just a general knowledge.

To be precise, you can point out about any words by your interpretation. That's how an online discussion forum works. By this, we can discuss and can enrich our knowledge.

Back