Help with choosing SS Ton Bat

fullymooned

Debutant
Runs
I currently use a Malik Bubber Sher LE cricket bat and although it has a very nice sweet spot and pickup/balance, the sweet spot is a bit low my playing style so I am looking to buy an SS TON.

The three I am looking into are

SS TON Limited Edition
SS TON Platinum Reserve
SS TON Gladiator / Kevin Pollard

The LE is cheapest and I have read good reviews of it on here. Does anyone know if the sweet spot is low or higher on this one? Besides price are the Platinum Reserve and Gladiator any better?

Your opinions are greatly appreciated. Thank you.

ss platinum reserve is the best bat by ss i bought for 300 from jallandhar india.. played 8 or 9 games withit man gotta tell u best ping ever .. so far the best bat i ever had..
you will also like ss dragon if you want to have big edges.. that bat is better than gladiator and LE

ss platinum reserve is the best bat by ss i bought for 300 from jallandhar india.. played 8 or 9 games withit man gotta tell u best ping ever .. so far the best bat i ever had..
you will also like ss dragon if you want to have big edges.. that bat is better than gladiator and LE

I open the batting so huge profile is not a priority. I need a bat that pings the most so I can time the ball to the boundary. When did you buy the bat for $300. Can you provide me the contact details of this guy. May be I can order the bat from him too. What is the weight you ordered?

If money is no problem then get the gladiator.

I have never seen or heard about a bad gladiator. That says a lot!

SS plat reserve and gladiator used to be the same bat. This, I can confirm for the last year. Not sure if anything has changed this year

All SS bats are more or less the same shape so don't worry about the profile. You can't go wrong with either.

Get the LE and thank me later.

I would prefer to get the LE as its cheaper and reviews here are very positive. But why is it almost $150 cheaper than Gladiator. Is it the willow and ping not so good perhaps? Also the LE seems to have low middle. Am I right?

Reviews of Platinum Reserve are extremely good. Gladiator looks like Malik to me which I currently have.

The gladiator is much better than the le.I've tried both and everybody who's played with a gladiator doesn't want to go use any other bat.It's one of the best.But my brother just bought a platinum reserve and although it doesn't have imposing edges and stuff it pings pretty good.It has 13 grains.

I open the batting so huge profile is not a priority. I need a bat that pings the most so I can time the ball to the boundary. When did you buy the bat for $300. Can you provide me the contact details of this guy. May be I can order the bat from him too. What is the weight you ordered?

BRO i got my bat from india i bought it about 4 months ago. trust me that bat have best ping. and balance is just awesome you cant compare any other ss bat to reserve... i am in washington dc and there is new cricket shop where i saw some nice lookin LE.. zeesports.com
if ur intresting gettin one of those

BRO i got my bat from india i bought it about 4 months ago. trust me that bat have best ping. and balance is just awesome you cant compare any other ss bat to reserve... i am in washington dc and there is new cricket shop where i saw some nice lookin LE.. zeesports.com
if ur intresting gettin one of those

I have decided to buy the SS TON Platinum Reserve.

Yes they have stopped making those bats.But you can still get them from a few online retailers.

Have you ever picked up an SS? you moght not like feel or shape.....

What do you guys think?

SS TON Limited Edition. 2'9' lbs

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    313 KB · Views: 1,847
  • photo1.jpg
    photo1.jpg
    207.5 KB · Views: 1,840
  • photo2.jpg
    photo2.jpg
    297.5 KB · Views: 1,768