How the most vocal critics of Pakistan Cricket, Mohammad Amir and Imad Wasim lost us two games directly in the World T20 2024

Both of them are culprits along with others. What has Babar, Azam Khan, Shadab, SHaheen, Rizwan and others have performed in both games...not even a single silver lining

No one lost any game directly.

USA game was a customary notion if bad fielding, a horrible Rauf finish, batters being subpar on a road pitch, a comical bowling, keeping and fielding in a super over.

India game is the same. People are acting as if axar Patel is some shadab spinner that'll just let you smack him and or even get an easy single.

This should be the last assignment of Imad Wasim and Amir.

Bahar baith kar bolna bohot asaan hai. Look at that Ahmed Shahzad now a days.

Last edited by a moderator:
For those who understand cricket, the Super Over isn't part of the actual match; it's just a tie-breaker. The runs scored and wickets taken during the Super Over don't even count towards the players' career stats.

Amir nearly clinched the match, but then Haris Rauf gave away a boundary on the last ball, and Shaheen dropped a crucial catch in the final over.

so who lost us the match? say again?

Well since you want to back to the rules of cricket.

Technically Pakistan tied the match. The match was not lost. :inti

But Amirs filthy bowling lost us the super over and hence why we didn't get any points from the game.

I have a confession to make. When Bumrah came back on, I wanted Riz to hit Bumrah to destroy the Ind confidence and obviously Riz felt the same. I said to my son, the game is there to be won. With hindsight Riz and I both got it wrong.
But Riz is a real elite athlete.

He has enough experience to fall back on. Which bowlers to target, which ones to play out in a small chase is 101 of cricket.

They all deserve criticism but Aamir and Imad are not the worst by any stretch of the imagination.

Aamir was the only to bowl with any control against USA. None of the other bowlers looked anywhere near good enough.

Rauf got smacked in the final over despite getting reverse swing.

It was the right call to give Aamir the Super Over . If Aamir couldn't do it, no other Pakistani pacer could've done it on that day.

Netravalkar simply can control that new ball better than all your seamers.

Aamir and Naseem have the best defensive skills among these bowlers but Naseem looked exhausted and spent even in the middle of his spell.

I would blame Babar for bringing Imad in the match against India.

He supposedly passed a "fitness" test but he was clearly unfit and it looked obvious that Babar and TM were desperate to get him in after that shock against USA .

Well since you want to back to the rules of cricket.

Technically Pakistan tied the match. The match was not lost. :inti

But Amirs filthy bowling lost us the super over and hence why we didn't get any points from the game.
What you're not fully grasping, or maybe just unwilling to understand, is why the match even reached that stage in the first place. It's not as if you were up against the powerhouse Australian team of the 2000s. But yes amir did bowl a bad superover

If you look at it, Amir and Imad's performance is one of the biggest reasons why Pakistan lost both games. Yes, they played well in patches, and yes a better captain would have handled their positions etc. But end of the day, Amir's single-handed poor bowling and Imad's single-handed poor batting is a big reason in the results.

Lessons learnt by the PCB: Do not, ever, get players into the team on league performances.

Amir and Imad's (also Azam Khan) selections are an honest mistake because in a poor performing team, you can be blinded by good league form. If Pakistan was performing brilliantly and Nawaz, Saim, Shadab, Iftikhar were in terrific form you'd never think of the retired guys.

Amir and imad both bowled well along with naseem who really rose to the occasion.

The biggest culprits is the fake Eagle who is more like a pigeon and that fake gangster street bowler .

Yes and the batting rizwan , imad and ifthikar were the main culprits they had played enough deliveries to get us over the line.

If you look at it, Amir and Imad's performance is one of the biggest reasons why Pakistan lost both games. Yes, they played well in patches, and yes a better captain would have handled their positions etc. But end of the day, Amir's single-handed poor bowling and Imad's single-handed poor batting is a big reason in the results.

Lessons learnt by the PCB: Do not, ever, get players into the team on league performances.

Amir and Imad's (also Azam Khan) selections are an honest mistake because in a poor performing team, you can be blinded by good league form. If Pakistan was performing brilliantly and Nawaz, Saim, Shadab, Iftikhar were in terrific form you'd never think of the retired guys.
this is why i am angry at Mohsin Naqvi. When everything will be over, the scapegoats will be the players while Mohsin Naqvi will go scout free.

There was no reason to bring in Amir and Imad. Azam is even fit to be a cricketer.

Yet for the last 4 years we have been hearing how these three are important and that if Babar wins anything it wil be cause of these three. Everyone out there can tell that these three cricketers are a joke.

Imad was garbage during the whole psl ended up perfoming in last 4 games, and all of a sudden the hype for him went over the moon here. Yet, the guy couldnt even play axar patil out of all people.

What you're not fully grasping, or maybe just unwilling to understand, is why the match even reached that stage in the first place. It's not as if you were up against the powerhouse Australian team of the 2000s. But yes amir did bowl a bad superover
Match reached that stage due to the crazy bad batting of our top order. Shadab and Shaheen managed to salvage something.

I'm not absolving them of blame. The way Babar, Fakhar, Chacha and Rizwan have been playing is criminal too.

But it's a good slap on the face for those that ranted and raved, sought to ignite fights and divide people for many years, that they are the ones directly responsible for losing two matches.

Match reached that stage due to the crazy bad batting of our top order. Shadab and Shaheen managed to salvage something.

I'm not absolving them of blame. The way Babar, Fakhar, Chacha and Rizwan have been playing is criminal too.

But it's a good slap on the face for those that ranted and raved, sought to ignite fights and divide people for many years, that they are the ones directly responsible for losing two matches.

2024-06-11-09-47-55-624.jpg
If you have trouble understanding the "ECON" section of the bowling scorecard give me a shout I'll try my best to explain it to you.

I take it the "super" over never happened in your eyes.

But for the rest of those 9 balls and 18 runs will be remembered forever.
I have no idea what you're blabbering about

In T20 cricket, each inning consists of 20 overs, and the outcome depends on how those 20 overs are played.

What you're trying to do is ignore the first 20 overs entirely and only focus on the super over.

Why are some guys upset with Amir? He has bowled really well so far. Super over is a toss up but other than his 8 overs have been really good, maintained pressure and not leaked runs.

The reason why Pakistan lost against India was Rizwan and Babars flop batting, if someone who is on the pitch for 15 overs including power play was struggling yo maintain 70 str rate then why blame Imad who came to bat so late and it was difficult to score.

Posters need to check how Indians batted in the later overs, it was difficult yo score, powerplay should have been targetted.

As for USA vs PAK, yes Amir is at fault but then he was the reason Pakistan went to super over, so how is he guilty.

Losing super over isn’t the main concern here, USA taking Pak to super over is the issue.

I have no idea what you're blabbering about

In T20 cricket, each inning consists of 20 overs, and the outcome depends on how those 20 overs are played.

What you're trying to do is ignore the first 20 overs entirely and only focus on the super over.
Based on those two overs Pakistan drew the game. Thank you Amir :inti

Now please explain what happened in the super over as that is what determined the result of the match.

Now please explain what happened in the super over as that is what determined the result of the match.
Super over is one over that can go either way. Lot of good bowlers have lost their marbles in super overs many times now. It doesn’t lessen the impact before the super over or since then.

If it hadn't been for Amir's overs, Pakistan would have lost anyway. Thanks to Amir for showing some fight and taking us to the super over. At least we can say we weren't humiliated by the 16th over and played the full 20 overs plus the super over. 🤫

The reason why Pakistan lost against India was Rizwan and Babars flop batting, if someone who is on the pitch for 15 overs including power play was struggling yo maintain 70 str rate then why blame Imad who came to bat so late and it was difficult to score.

Posters need to check how Indians batted in the later overs, it was difficult yo score, powerplay should have been targetted.

As for USA vs PAK, yes Amir is at fault but then he was the reason Pakistan went to super over, so how is he guilty.

Losing super over isn’t the main concern here, USA taking Pak to super over is the issue.
@DeadlyVenom

this is why i am angry at Mohsin Naqvi. When everything will be over, the scapegoats will be the players while Mohsin Naqvi will go scout free.

There was no reason to bring in Amir and Imad. Azam is even fit to be a cricketer.

Yet for the last 4 years we have been hearing how these three are important and that if Babar wins anything it wil be cause of these three. Everyone out there can tell that these three cricketers are a joke.

Imad was garbage during the whole psl ended up perfoming in last 4 games, and all of a sudden the hype for him went over the moon here. Yet, the guy couldnt even play axar patil out of all people.
Since when was axar patel a bad spinner?

I get your other points since in use to it. But why player slander to other teams? Axar patel was not even letting sunil narine and warmer score in the power play on ipl video game pitches?

Why would you expect imad, Rizwan or anyone to reasonably take a single even on this minefield pitch?

Atleast leave quality player like axar out of agenda driven threads

I can understand the frustration with Imad because he really did play a very poor innings.

However, Amir has bowled very good and even game changing 4 overs in each game.

You can’t put the blame on him at all for the India match (if anything if we had got over the line I wouldn’t be surprised if he was given MoM) and only the super over in the USA game.

And if we want to talk about Amir and Imad’s comments as pundits, they mainly criticised Babar and Rizwan opening combo (proved correct), the team’s overall timid approach (proved correct), poor leadership (proved correct).

I can understand the frustration with Imad because he really did play a very poor innings.

However, Amir has bowled very good and even game changing 4 overs in each game.

You can’t put the blame on him at all for the India match (if anything if we had got over the line I wouldn’t be surprised if he was given MoM) and only the super over in the USA game.

And if we want to talk about Amir and Imad’s comments as pundits, they mainly criticised Babar and Rizwan opening combo (proved correct), the team’s overall timid approach (proved correct), poor leadership (proved correct).
Everything changes when it comes to Amir, imad, rizwan and babar.

For rizwan: NY was a difficult pitch so he's playing well, Theirs uneven bounce and axar patel, Bumrah etc are quality bowlers.

For imad: NY is easy, Imad couldn't even hit trash players like axar patel.

For babar: The way he played USA is fine because he set up the innings nicely so no need to score more on this road.

For amir: How dare he bowl crap, after babar played his heart and soul with the bat to get such a high score.

For rizwan: NY was a difficult pitch so he's playing well, Theirs uneven bounce and axar patel, Bumrah etc are quality bowlers.

For babar: The way he played USA is fine because he set up the innings nicely so no need to score more on this road.

For amir: How dare he bowl crap, after babar played his heart and soul with the bat to get such a high score.
You just need to understand the agenda here. Rizwan and Babar opening is the brainchild of Misbah - so any criticism of that is a personal insult to a particular poster.

If your opinions are solely based on the opinions of the guy you are a hardcore fanboy of, you can’t be taken seriously.

Amir and Imad were dead to said poster once they criticised his false messiah’s brainchild.

No need to engage.

You just need to understand the agenda here. Rizwan and Babar opening is the brainchild of Misbah - so any criticism of that is a personal insult to a particular poster.

If your opinions are solely based on the opinions of the guy you are a hardcore fanboy of, you can’t be taken seriously.

Amir and Imad were dead to said poster once they criticised his false messiah’s brainchild.

No need to engage.
It's not even being a hard-core fan. I'm a hard-core Australian fan but you'll never see me acting like this. Infact I was shocked when Australia actually won the wc since I was convinced they'd wouldn't, primarily due to injuries and not starting off well and given the way India was playing on their home turf.

This misbah worship is called jealous girlfriend syndrome or Idol Worship syndrome. Its basically when you idolise someone so much you treat them as a Jesus figure aka devoting yourself to them as some sort of religion, however you display possessive tendencies. Anyone who attacks the idol I'd viewed as a sinner and must be purged because Misbah is essentially the Jesus like figure who's words are divine and cannot be questioned.

Basically long story short, Misbah is equated as a god figure, And followers Try to attack or convert you to the cause if questions arise against it.

Rizwan and Babar are to be blamed rightly. This is the third World Cup in a row where they've gone into hiding. Surely that cannot be brushed under the carpet.

Rizwan and Babar are to be blamed rightly. This is the third World Cup in a row where they've gone into hiding. Surely that cannot be brushed under the carpet.
Both these batters are marketing propaganda, not actual players.

Babar and rizwan are limited. Rizzu to legside, Babar to drives and pulls. Their horrible at lofted strokes and have a poor backfoot which is crucial to success as t20 openers

can someone pull out Shaheen's stats since 2022? I believe he too needs to be taken out of the side along with Riz-bar and the rest of the passengers; Shady, Ifti, Imad(bowled well, but clearly didn't have his bearings calibrated), Rauf, Azam, Usman.. should be removed from the setup unless they perform in domestic and play some first class cricket before getting another callback. Babar needs to be sacked and given a "break" since showing him the boot might just stir up the show a bit more with their PR. As much as I enjoyed some cricket watching the t20 wc in UAE back in 2021 I truly believed that Babar and co will eventually get this one done. The team was united, played and gelled together so well until the Asia cup happened and suddenly whatever the peers would say turned out to be true.. utterly disappointed that it had to end this way but I also believe everyone from the ex cricketers to the management didn't seem to want any sort of success to come from that group back in 2021, the noise became louder when they lost in 2022 vs England, then suddenly it was all about B,C,D teams, I didn't buy into that but since the circus went full circle with a new chief selector and the process of selection became worst with such erratic decision making now I will just say they all play to get the dough and not for the country except a handful of them, (Naseem) hopefully Canada does one on us too so they can leave USA early since the Ireland games are most likely to be washed out!

Easy to blame the likes of Imad Wasim and Iftikhar, But the reality is this wicket wasn't easy for the lower middle order at all.

Its the guys at the top who had to cash in when the ball was harder and for me the knocks from Usman and Rizwan were horrific. Only reason the chase was somewhat manageable was thanks to the cameo from Fakhar Zaman

Since when was axar patel a bad spinner?

I get your other points since in use to it. But why player slander to other teams? Axar patel was not even letting sunil narine and warmer score in the power play on ipl video game pitches?

Why would you expect imad, Rizwan or anyone to reasonably take a single even on this minefield pitch?

Atleast leave quality player like axar out of agenda driven threads
yes Axar Patil is shane Warne. Infact Warne's spirit is now in Axar thats why imad failed

Imad made a mess when needed the most. Run a ball was needed and he played like a tail ender. Could not even put his bat on ball.

yes Axar Patil is shane Warne. Infact Warne's spirit is now in Axar thats why imad failed
No one said he's Shane Warne, just that he's a gun spinner on recent form and a very good player.

Axar patil is shane warne only because Imad couldnt play him.

Like, he bowl 6 deliveries that were just straight with no spin, with a few half trackers and a few full. But nahi jee, Imad wasim's batting wasnt the issue, Axar was bowling 90 degree spin.

Amir again schooled Shaheen on how left armers should bowl and his quickest delivery is quicker than Shaheen’s - even at the end of his career

they say that a tail of a canine stays bent no matter what.

Best bowler for Pakistan this tournament . Amir came is an a rare talent and still rules . Guy has dismissed likes of tendulkar at start of his career .

Axar patil is shane warne only because Imad couldnt play him.

Like, he bowl 6 deliveries that were just straight with no spin, with a few half trackers and a few full. But nahi jee, Imad wasim's batting wasnt the issue, Axar was bowling 90 degree spin.
3 words

Line and length

I take it the "super" over never happened in your eyes.

But for the rest of those 9 balls and 18 runs will be remembered forever.
Dont forget only 12 runs came off the bat, that is how horrendous Amir's super over was.

It was so bad I can say with certainty many viewers must've been thinking - oh no not again (spot fixing) - when he bowled those 3 wides.

Dont forget only 12 runs came off the bat, that is how horrendous Amir's super over was.

It was so bad I can say with certainty many viewers must've been thinking - oh no not again (spot fixing) - when he bowled those 3 wides.
who knows, he might had made bets on thsoe three wides knowing his track record

Amir has played 3 games in the WT20, and his critics only have the super over from the first game to talk about.

Yep, haris is the main culprit here but nobody said amir to bowl such a pathetic over afterwards that too against USA. He should have done better job than that.
This is like saying someone broke the glass, and when a second person tried but failed to fix it, they were blamed for the damage.

Th
This is like saying someone broke the glass, and when a second person tried but failed to fix it, they were blamed for the damage.
this is a team game. Not a single person can me blamed for the whole thing. Reality is, every guy should do his job that he was supposed to do. Batters houdl have won the game against India but they failed. Bowlers should have done well against USA and that super over should have never happened but once it came, amir should have smashed them out of the game but he failed.

Reality is, we failed as a team because this team is bunch of 11 individuals and not a gelled unit.

Naw, Amir bowled poorly in super over, yes it shouldn't have gone their but he fumbled. Regardless people shouldn't ignore how garbage rizwan was in the super over, Rizzu could have run them out multiple times.

Same with that fielder where Amir screamed and said yaar.

3 run outs were missed. Very very poor fielding

Do u think they both got the amount from same person 😀. Pak ex cricketer's should be paid retirement fees to keep their mouth shut

View attachment l9RLEgDS5A_yOrLJ.mp4

This is what Adam Gilchrist said on media:

"Sometimes, a dodgy pitch can produce a really enthralling game. However, a bunch of ex-cricketers from Pakistan haven’t missed their team at all. Salim Malik, of all people, has made some comments. I’m paraphrasing now, but I haven’t heard him say it directly. Even if I did, it probably wouldn’t be much to my benefit because it’s in Urdu, and I wouldn’t really understand what he is saying."

"I’m only mentioning the translated news report in which he basically accused, I think it was Imad Wasim, of chewing up deliveries on purpose just to make the game a bit more interesting. I’m not sure if there are any other accusations coming with that or if Imam wanted to have a bit more of a tough chase on his hands. Then we’ve got Shoaib, who just said something like, ‘Oh, I just need to have a tweet ready every time they play."​

I don't think it is saying imad wasim here. It might be an old video because I cannot hear Imad Wasim being mentioned in this video.

I guess you could not hear correctly because there was no mention of imad here, really.

Amir has played 3 games in the WT20, and his critics only have the super over from the first game to talk about.
They will talk about it forever and they should.

Not only did he bowl the worst Super Over in history, he did it vs the USA.

It will take some effort to top this in the future. It is quite likely that this remains the worst ever Super Over in history until the day of judgement.

It will take some effort to top this in the future. It is quite likely that this remains the worst ever Super Over in history until the day of judgement.

Agreed. If people want to talk about his CT final performance forever then they should be willing to bring this up as well.

Also his first over back against India is always bought up. So this pathetic over should be to.

I would like to add he was not the MOTM in that final either.

To be fair, only you and Major are going on about it; the rest of his performance, along with yesterday's Man of the Match, overshadows that bad super over.

To be fair, only you and Major are going on about it; the rest of his performance, along with yesterday's Man of the Match, overshadows that bad super over.
Amir will be remembered in history for two things:

1. Match fixing
2. Bowling the worst Super Over in history

That is his legacy.

Naw, Amir bowled poorly in super over, yes it shouldn't have gone their but he fumbled. Regardless people shouldn't ignore how garbage rizwan was in the super over, Rizzu could have run them out multiple times.

Same with that fielder where Amir screamed and said yaar.

3 run outs were missed. Very very poor fielding
Amir bowled poorly yes but why are we playing a superover vs USA in the first place? Is that some sort of achievement?

Also, if Pakistan don’t make it to the next phase which seems unlikely because of weather and because USA have a strong chance of beating Ireland, yesterday’s MOM vs Canada will not overshadow the worst Super Over in history because that Super Over will be one of the biggest reasons for Pakistan’s elimination.

Amir bowled poorly yes but why are we playing a superover vs USA in the first place? Is that some sort of achievement?
We played a super over against them cause the fielding is trash, And the batting is trash and rauf was a goofball during the initial innings

Amir has been a joy to watch, he has been the most thrilling / box office fast bowler on show, who can do everything at his best, swing the new ball at pace, can use variations well in the middle and at the death, he has easily been the best Pakistani bowler on show and the greatest and most impactful ICC tournament bowler since Wasim Akram.

If people are blaming him for losing the game against the US, then I say good good, he has done a big favour by potentially ending the BabarRiz gravy train very soon 🙊

Also, if Pakistan don’t make it to the next phase which seems unlikely because of weather and because USA have a strong chance of beating Ireland, yesterday’s MOM vs Canada will not overshadow the worst Super Over in history because that Super Over will be one of the biggest reasons for Pakistan’s elimination.
The worst over was the last one, where Harris conceded 15 runs and Shaheen dropped a catch. Outside of your small circle, that's the main discussion, so what you're saying isn't relevant.

His super over was so sus... i just dont want to think that something else apart from incompetence was involved again.

Rizwan missed 3 run outs in said super over, the fielder also threw to the wrong end.

The worst Super Over in history was Nedtherlands vs WI where 30 runs were conceded and didn't even let WI qualify for WC.

Agreed. If people want to talk about his CT final performance forever then they should be willing to bring this up as well.

Also his first over back against India is always bought up. So this pathetic over should be to.

I would like to add he was not the MOTM in that final either.
There has been a lot of revisionism about Amirs career.

He bowled very well in the T20 world cup final. For a young man to bowl with such composure against Dilshan ( who was batter of the tournament until that point) was quite an achievement. But Razzaq and Afridi went on to break the back of that Sri Lanka team ( Afridi kept going with the bat). It was also Afridi that got us into the final with his semi final performance v the Saffers.

Throughout the tournament, Umar Gul (13 wickets), Saeed Ajmal (12), Afridi ( 12 + 2 knockout 50's) were far superior to Amir 6 wickets from 7 games. He was appreciated for being a precocious talent.

Similarly in the Champions Trophy Fakhar completely demoralised the Indians and Hassan Ali was our best bowler throughout the tournament.

The fact that many attribute these two tournament victories solely to Amir is disingenuous.

Now we have people hyping a MOTM performance against Canada despite numerous topics and discussions about performances against minnows being worthless.

Rizwan missed 3 run outs in said super over, the fielder also threw to the wrong end.

The worst Super Over in history was Nedtherlands vs WI where 30 runs were conceded and didn't even let WI qualify for WC.

But but but but but but Pakistan need to bring back winners like Amir and Imad to have a chance of winning the World Cup.

The worst Super Over in history is not the one bowled by WI where that Dutch batsman went nuts.

The worst Super Over was bowled by Amir who was specially brought back for this World Cup because of his experience and winning mentality, and he bottled it vs USA of all teams.

Amir will take retirement from international cricket after the Wt20 debacle

You keep making this point but its irrelevant.

There is no context needed to explain his super over. It is an event to be examined in isolation because what happened in the 40 overs before it have no bearing on what Amir was required to do.

He had one job and he choked badly.

The fact remains that Babar is the ONLY captain in Pakistan history to beat India in a World Cup.

Your tears make it more enjoyable.

But but but but but but Pakistan need to bring back winners like Amir and Imad to have a chance of winning the World Cup.

The worst Super Over in history is not the one bowled by WI where that Dutch batsman went nuts.

The worst Super Over was bowled by Amir who was specially brought back for this World Cup because of his experience and winning mentality, and he bottled it vs USA of all teams.

“Imran Khan captained Pakistan in a T20 World Cup” who said that?
Yes because according to you in order to beat India Pakistan should go to a mall. Don't use this but but but nonsense, it made you flip onto embrassment last time. I never made the claim of Amir and imad, where did I ever say that? I never made any mention of them before your collective drama roped people in, it's really you throwing a hissyfit lol.

The reason wi vs Nedtherlands is the worst is because it prevents wi a team that was once the best team ever and a nightmare to other teams during the VIV era is now not even playing a world cup which is the ultimate humiliation, meanwhile Pakistan was never in any condition to win the world cup as soon as super 8's were announced and teams would be playing at full strength once the covid era was over, atleast Pakistan is playing a cup and not in a position where they are not.

Lastly you said it. You mentioned world cup, ig print the fact that t20 world cup and world cup are 2 seprate things. You can mention these 2 without including ct as another icc event, Babar has never beaten India in a World Cup which is referred to as the odi wc, that was its name given to it in 1975, that it was it shall be. Sarfraz beating India in an occ event final is > Babar's career as a captain and him beating India in the 2021 t20 group stage which overall carries less value as both WC and CT are older and historic tournaments happening every 4 to 8 years while t20 happens every 2 years, making the odds increase for winning once in a while.

As I said stick to your pat Cummings claims. You've always been out of your depth against me which is why you have to take cheap shots relates to IQ or education and just throw insults to justify a standpoint. You've psychologically lose the moment you resort to said level since it means you're running out of actual arguments.

You keep making this point but its irrelevant.\

There is no context needed to explain his super over. It is an event to be examined in isolation because what happened in the 40 overs before it have no bearing on what Amir was required to do.

Yes but how come no one mentions the fielding? How 3 run ours were missed, 2 by rizwan who also caused am extra run due to a terrible throw?

Why omit such a detail out? It makes people look disingenuous cause they wanna focus on one target

Yes because according to you in order to beat India Pakistan should go to a mall. Don't use this but but but nonsense, it made you flip onto embrassment last time. I never made the claim of Amir and imad, where did I ever say that? I never made any mention of them before your collective drama roped people in, it's really you throwing a hissyfit lol.

The reason wi vs Nedtherlands is the worst is because it prevents wi a team that was once the best team ever and a nightmare to other teams during the VIV era is now not even playing a world cup which is the ultimate humiliation, meanwhile Pakistan was never in any condition to win the world cup as soon as super 8's were announced and teams would be playing at full strength once the covid era was over, atleast Pakistan is playing a cup and not in a position where they are not.

Lastly you said it. You mentioned world cup, ig print the fact that t20 world cup and world cup are 2 seprate things. You can mention these 2 without including ct as another icc event, Babar has never beaten India in a World Cup which is referred to as the odi wc, that was its name given to it in 1975, that it was it shall be. Sarfraz beating India in an occ event final is > Babar's career as a captain and him beating India in the 2021 t20 group stage which overall carries less value as both WC and CT are older and historic tournaments happening every 4 to 8 years while t20 happens every 2 years, making the odds increase for winning once in a while.

As I said stick to your pat Cummings claims. You've always been out of your depth against me which is why you have to take cheap shots relates to IQ or education and just throw insults to justify a standpoint. You've psychologically lose the moment you resort to said level since it means you're running out of actual arguments.
Let me repeat myself.

It DOES not matter if Babar beat India in a T20 World Cup. It DOES not change the fact that he is the ONLY Pakistan captain in history to beat India in a WORLD CUP.

It is a factual statement and coping mechanisms like “There was no T20 World Cup before 2007” doesn’t matter.

No one asked the other captains of the past to lose to India in the ODI World Cups.

No one mentioned the CT except you. Pakistan actually has a very good record vs India in the CT prior to the 2017 final as well.

They beat India in 2004 and also in 2009.

Yes but how come no one mentions the fielding? How 3 run ours were missed, 2 by rizwan who also caused am extra run due to a terrible throw?

Why omit such a detail out? It makes people look disingenuous cause they wanna focus on one target
I don't know where 3 run-outs were missed.

But the majority of the poor fielding was due to Amir being unable to deliver the ball between the lines. Had he bowled on target those things wouldn't have happened.

I don't know where 3 run-outs were missed.

But the majority of the poor fielding was due to Amir being unable to deliver the ball between the lines. Had he bowled on target those things wouldn't have happened.
How? The fielder on point had picked up the delivery? Who told him to throw to keepers end and not bowler end?

Same with rizwan, who told him to fling the delivery over the bowlers head and allow an extra run.

Wides should not have happened. But when people ignore these things and act like their were 11 amir's playing it gets tedious.

USA game happened, its over and finished. Rest of the world cup is left and frankly even if Pakistan managed to beat USA and scrap through India, they are in no condition to play this cup. This tournament was over as soon as they decided to select the same squad that was getting humilated by c teams.

How? The fielder on point had picked up the delivery? Who told him to throw to keepers end and not bowler end?

Same with rizwan, who told him to fling the delivery over the bowlers head and allow an extra run.

Wides should not have happened. But when people ignore these things and act like their were 11 amir's playing it gets tedious.

USA game happened, its over and finished. Rest of the world cup is left and frankly even if Pakistan managed to beat USA and scrap through India, they are in no condition to play this cup. This tournament was over as soon as they decided to select the same squad that was getting humilated by c teams.
These small errors happen in the game.

However it doesn't detract from the fact that this was the worst super over in cricket history. it doesn't detract from the fact that Amir failed to deliver after subjecting us to years of bitter ramblings from TV and it doesn't detract from the fact that the champion bowler was rattled by the US.

I don't know what you gain from defending it so passionately and dissecting it to find some slither of positivity from it, it is a simple fact to accept that this was unparalleled cricketing disaster.

These small errors happen in the game.

However it doesn't detract from the fact that this was the worst super over in cricket history. it doesn't detract from the fact that Amir failed to deliver after subjecting us to years of bitter ramblings from TV and it doesn't detract from the fact that the champion bowler was rattled by the US.

I don't know what you gain from defending it so passionately and dissecting it to find some slither of positivity from it, it is a simple fact to accept that this was unparalleled cricketing disaster.
Worst Super Over in cricket history will and always will be Nedtherlands vs West Indies.

It's utter humiliation for a team that had no equal at one point to vet hunilated by a minnow and not even be allowed to play a world cup and represent their country. Not to mention it was an utter mauling.

As for bitter ramblings on TV, no one should do that. Its immature, childish, however with that being said, Sohaib akhtar mauled rizwan for his test performances leading to rizzu for sarfraz drop, Fans mauled ba/riz opening forcing occasional spilits, wx cricketers maul all the time.

Babar and rizwan do it too, it's just unnoticed atm since their still playing and have the luxury of pr backing.

This is an issue with all Pakistani players, this mauling point is irrelevant and adds nothing but fuel to a fire.

Amir mauling babar has no correlation with his bowling, he bowled poor yes, doesn't mean he or imad are wrong about Babar and the way he bats in t20's. They are in every right to make that claim on tv, similarly they are within rights to take back retirement.

If pcb has an issue then don't select them plain and simple, they don't have any hostage control over PCB.

You keep making this point but its irrelevant.

It's not irrelevant if you look at it without bias against Amir, especially when you consider the facts leading to the super over.

It's not irrelevant if you look at it without bias against Amir, especially when you consider the facts leading to the super over.
In the super over alone 3 run outs were missed.

The wides are the 2nd issue if the SO, fielding is first. It was trash fielding that even got us to the SO due to shaheen being a bubbly finger

In the super over alone 3 run outs were missed.

The wides are the 2nd issue if the SO, fielding is first. It was trash fielding that even got us to the SO due to shaheen being a bubbly finger

The super over was bad—everyone knows that—but blaming Amir alone is the issue here. We wouldn't have even been in the super over if Shaheen had caught the first ball of the last over or if Harris hadn't conceded 15 runs in the final over. People like @DeadlyVenom keep ignoring that fact because it does not fit their agenda

Back