"I used to believe I was born biologically after she passed away, upon reflecting, I was convinced that God had sent me" Narendra Modi

As per your knowledge, Hindutva history is false…. The world only praise Heroes not villains…. You will find statue of Chhatrapati Shivaji everywhere on the world, but not an Aurangzeb one

There’s not one where I am .

Also some ideologies normalise statues , structures as a type of reverence, others see them in opposite view .

How many statues of modi ate there in the world ?

Don't muslims pray towards a gigantic black box in Mecca ?

That's not a statue.Generally when we refer to statutes we think of them as representations of people. So a recreation of Winston Churchill or Gandhi would be a statue, a construction like the Eiffel Tower wouldn't.

I think statues are more significant in pagan societies than Muslim ones. I doubt you would find statues of Chatarapati or Aurangzeb in Afghanistan for example, but maybe your PM can arrange one to be built within the near future. What do you think? :unsure:

No Shivaji statue in Afghanistan, because ancestors of Taliban knows how our peoples are looters and destroyer. Who destroyed Buddha’s statue in Bamiyan? It’s Taliban.

There’s not one where I am .

Also some ideologies normalise statues , structures as a type of reverence, others see them in opposite view .

How many statues of modi ate there in the world ?

How can villains built statue of heroes? Never…… IMO the statue of greats are built for their remembrance after their death….. Modiji is a dynamic leader of the world, he is winning popular leadership award since last many years..

Last edited by a moderator:
You don't even try to learn about ISLAM before making such statements. DId you try to know the real reason for why MUSLIMS do that?

I guess you did not. My fellow just gave you a video and detailed explanation for your reference.

Have time? watch it

You don't even try to learn about ISLAM before making such statements. DId you try to know the real reason for why MUSLIMS do that?

I guess you did not. My fellow just gave you a video and detailed explanation for your reference.

Have time? watch it
Why don't you tell other members who think they know about other religions than their own? When commenting on ISLAM once has to be prudent pundit on its inner details? Shouldn't other people learn about other religions before making any statements on them?

Why don't you tell other members who think they know about other religions than their own? When commenting on ISLAM once has to be prudent pundit on its inner details? Shouldn't other people learn about other religions before making any statements on them?
They should learn the facts and figures before commenting on anything. Religion is a very sensitive matter, cannot be just saying whatever you want without knowing the inside outs of it.

This is a fair comment tbh

Not intervening in this particular debate but you are quite right in general.

All religions require some level of scholarship to understand.

10 Miracles of Narendra Modiji, the reason I say miracles, because no other leader achieve this in last 74 years.

1. Ram temple, Ayodhya
2. Ban on Triple Talaaq
3. Abrogation of Article 370
4. CAA
5. BASP Temple, UAE
6. 52 crores Jana-dhana accounts opened
7. Free ration to 81 crores citizen.
8. India became 4th largest economy in World
9. Beti Bachao, Beti Padhao
10. Winning the title of Most popular Leader in the World for last so many years

10 Miracles of Narendra Modiji, the reason I say miracles, because no other leader achieve this in last 74 years.

1. Ram temple, Ayodhya
2. Ban on Triple Talaaq
4. CAA
5. BASP Temple, UAE
10. Winning the title of Most popular Leader in the World for last so many years
There is a Modi thread on PP. You should post it over there. Should stick to the thread topic as moderators suggest.

Is Modi claiming to be a Prophet or God? Its one thing claiming to be doing God's work but this is a whole new level.

1. Ram temple, Ayodhya
2. Ban on Triple Talaaq
4. CAA
5. BASP Temple, UAE

This should be time pass POTW

No Shivaji statue in Afghanistan, because ancestors of Taliban knows how our peoples are looters and destroyer. Who destroyed Buddha’s statue in Bamiyan? It’s Taliban.

Your people are looters and destroyers? Is that why you want to raise a statue of Shivaji in Afghanistan? :unsure:

1. Ram temple, Ayodhya
2. Ban on Triple Talaaq
4. CAA
5. BASP Temple, UAE
So political decisions are miracles. Your bar is very low.

The Kaaba isn't an object of worship, but it serves as the focal point for our daily prayers. No matter our location on Earth, Muslims face the Kaaba, a direction known as the Qibla. This also represents a powerful symbol of unity. Regardless of background, ethnicity, or nationality, all Muslims turn towards the Kaaba in prayer, creating a strong sense of community and togetherness.

But you claimed that these were miracles only a Prophet and God could perform. Why the backtracking? Do you agree with his assertion about divinity or prophet hood ( depending on interpretation)

Already I told Modiji is incarnation….. the way he worked in last 10 years… it’s a miracle

The guy helped and supported a rapist that filmed himself. I am not a Hindu but I respect all religions, isn't this a total contradiction of its teachings. How do you guys square this circle

He didn't help and support, the matter was apparently not known. The person isn't even a BJP member or contestant.

They should learn the facts and figures before commenting on anything. Religion is a very sensitive matter, cannot be just saying whatever you want without knowing the inside outs of it.

Does it apply to all religions?

He didn't help and support, the matter was apparently not known. The person isn't even a BJP member or contestant.
So are you saying they didn't know he and the BJP was a rapist? Well Gandhi said he did, so when are they going to do another defamation case against him? You know as well as I that ain't happening because Modi the Prophet/God would be exposed as an abetter.

So are you saying they didn't know he and the BJP was a rapist? Well Gandhi said he did, so when are they going to do another defamation case against him? You know as well as I that ain't happening because Modi the Prophet/God would be exposed as an abetter.

What?

Rahul Gandhi saying anything isn't proof. He has had to apologise in courts for his utterances in the past.

Modi abetter? Lol how?

The Kaaba isn't an object of worship, but it serves as the focal point for our daily prayers. No matter our location on Earth, Muslims face the Kaaba, a direction known as the Qibla. This also represents a powerful symbol of unity. Regardless of background, ethnicity, or nationality, all Muslims turn towards the Kaaba in prayer, creating a strong sense of community and togetherness.
In short, it acts as a "totem" which we can see in other religions especially among primitive ones also. In that sense, it doesn't differ much from e. g. the statues of Hinduism because both acts as totem be it in the theory of durkheim or radclif brown.

In a sense, aren't you making it "divine" by attributing the same purpose and characteristics which Hindus attribute to the statues?

What did he mean with his quote?
He never meant he is divine. He didn't even utter those words.

In a philosophical sense, every person in this world has a purpose. The theist believe that God has chosen a purpose for them. On the other hand, the atheist may believe that they exist because they have a "function" for the society.

He mentioned God as two entities. One was which "nirakar" means who doesn't have a shape or form but exists everywhere.

The other was the common people of India.

The title is totally misrepresentation of his words. I don't think even other Indians who are anti bjp will refute this (the fact that the title is a total misinterpretation).

Much discussion about nothing on a fake quote.

Well done OP :sarf2

The illogical & now self declared non Biological Emperor getting international fame :
=====
Indian prime minister Narendra Modi has said he believes he has been chosen by God, as the multi-stage Indian election nears its completion.

“I am convinced that ‘Parmatma’ (God) sent me for a purpose. Once the purpose is achieved, my work will be one done. This is why I have completely dedicated myself to God,” he told NDTV news channel on Sunday.

Modi, who is hoping to win a third term when the results of the general election are announced on 4 June, said that while God guided him to do a lot of his work, he did so without revealing a larger scheme.

“He does not reveal his cards, just keeps making me do things. And I cannot dial him directly to ask what’s next,” he said.

Modi has built up a well-established cult of personality within his Hindu nationalist Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP), with many supporters unable to name other cabinet members or their local BJP candidate.

The BJP has also actively promoted Hinduism, the majority faith, in every aspect of public life. At the inauguration of the temple in Ayodhya in January, it was Modi, rather than Hindu priests, who played the leading role in the rituals.

Nonetheless, this is believed to be the first time that Modi, who rarely gives interviews and has held no press conferences in his ten years in power, has spoken about himself so candidly as a divine instrument.

“The wily weaving of religion with politics for a country where faith is an inextricable part of everyday life is the BJP’s USP [unique selling point]. Mr Modi’s claim is the logical culmination of the BJP’s dominant theme,” the Indian newspaper The Telegraph wrote in an editorial.

Earlier this month, in a television interview in Varanasi, his constituency, Modi made another allusion to divinity. “When my mother was alive, I used to believe that I was born biologically. After she passed away, upon reflecting on all my experiences, I was convinced that God had sent me,” he said.

He said the only explanation for his extraordinary energy had to be non-biological. “I believe God has given me abilities, inspiration, and good intentions for a purpose … I am nothing but an instrument.”

Congress Party leader Rahul Gandhi ridiculed his comments. “If an ordinary person had made the statements Modi has been making recently, they would be taken directly to a psychiatrist,” he said.

Asked by a TV anchor whether Modi was suffering from a “God complex”, BJP spokesperson Sanju Verma replied by extolling his energy.

“In a day, he packs in a couple of road shows, a couple of rallies, travels to three different states, and when he returns to Delhi in the evening, he gives full interviews to the media. He is bestowed with boundless energy,” said Verma.

The illogical & now self declared non Biological Emperor getting international fame :
=====
Indian prime minister Narendra Modi has said he believes he has been chosen by God, as the multi-stage Indian election nears its completion.

“I am convinced that ‘Parmatma’ (God) sent me for a purpose. Once the purpose is achieved, my work will be one done. This is why I have completely dedicated myself to God,” he told NDTV news channel on Sunday.

Modi, who is hoping to win a third term when the results of the general election are announced on 4 June, said that while God guided him to do a lot of his work, he did so without revealing a larger scheme.

“He does not reveal his cards, just keeps making me do things. And I cannot dial him directly to ask what’s next,” he said.

Modi has built up a well-established cult of personality within his Hindu nationalist Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP), with many supporters unable to name other cabinet members or their local BJP candidate.

The BJP has also actively promoted Hinduism, the majority faith, in every aspect of public life. At the inauguration of the temple in Ayodhya in January, it was Modi, rather than Hindu priests, who played the leading role in the rituals.

Nonetheless, this is believed to be the first time that Modi, who rarely gives interviews and has held no press conferences in his ten years in power, has spoken about himself so candidly as a divine instrument.

“The wily weaving of religion with politics for a country where faith is an inextricable part of everyday life is the BJP’s USP [unique selling point]. Mr Modi’s claim is the logical culmination of the BJP’s dominant theme,” the Indian newspaper The Telegraph wrote in an editorial.

Earlier this month, in a television interview in Varanasi, his constituency, Modi made another allusion to divinity. “When my mother was alive, I used to believe that I was born biologically. After she passed away, upon reflecting on all my experiences, I was convinced that God had sent me,” he said.

He said the only explanation for his extraordinary energy had to be non-biological. “I believe God has given me abilities, inspiration, and good intentions for a purpose … I am nothing but an instrument.”

Congress Party leader Rahul Gandhi ridiculed his comments. “If an ordinary person had made the statements Modi has been making recently, they would be taken directly to a psychiatrist,” he said.

Asked by a TV anchor whether Modi was suffering from a “God complex”, BJP spokesperson Sanju Verma replied by extolling his energy.

“In a day, he packs in a couple of road shows, a couple of rallies, travels to three different states, and when he returns to Delhi in the evening, he gives full interviews to the media. He is bestowed with boundless energy,” said Verma.

lol @Rajdeep bro it appears The Guardian has also posted a fake quote

Context matters.

I already wrote the context in my previous post #134.

Any words without context loses its true interpretation. Many people have asked some controversial statements in Quran over the years here in PP but others relate them to a context in order to reveal the true interpretations.

I am surprised at most people's selective biased nature here where they set one policy for anything Islamic and whole another for non Islamic.

Have time? watch it

I watched the video, it says Kabaa is not an object of worship but signifies the direction of prayer. That makes no sense. Have a look at the people around the Kabaa in a circle, they are face a million different directions in a 360 degree circle.

By the way, this Zakir Naik chap is a fugitive who's run away from India to avoid facing the law.

Context matters.

I already wrote the context in my previous post #134.

Any words without context loses its true interpretation. Many people have asked some controversial statements in Quran over the years here in PP but others relate them to a context in order to reveal the true interpretations.

I am surprised at most people's selective biased nature here where they set one policy for anything Islamic and whole another for non Islamic.
Im sure you have mentioned you don't understand Hindi well.

We will wait for a more informed translation of his comments.

Im sure you have mentioned you don't understand Hindi well.

We will wait for a more informed translation of his comments.
I can't speak Hindi well. But I understand absolutely fine.

All these news outlets have skipped words in between and chose statements which suits their agenda.

If you'll notice, even anti bjp Indian posters here posting their usual anti bjp rants yet they haven't refuted the claim that the news are misleading.

It is written by Amrit Dhillon sitting in New Delhi working for Guardian. Lets not make it a gospel truth just bcoz its been published in Guardian.

Slight off topic but looks like you are getting desperate to show Modi in bad light. Modi does 5 rallies per day and makes hundreds of statements. Anything good or positive he says, it gets posted in Modi mega discussion thread and anything bad gets its own thread. If this is not desperation, what is? :ROFLMAO:

Modi is PM of India and not Pakistan. If I were you I would be less bothered about him and focus more on your own country.

I can't speak Hindi well. But I understand absolutely fine.

All these news outlets have skipped words in between and chose statements which suits their agenda.

If you'll notice, even anti bjp Indian posters here posting their usual anti bjp rants yet they haven't refuted the claim that the news are misleading.
The pro Modi posters haven't really said he is misquoted either.

In fact one has already admitted he does believe he is divine and has conducted miracles.

One other respected poster compared to Islamic belief in ISA (as).

So there is a bit of a grey area.

It is written by Amrit Dhillon sitting in New Delhi working for Guardian. Lets not make it a gospel truth just bcoz its been published in Guardian.

Slight off topic but looks like you are getting desperate to show Modi in bad light. Modi does 5 rallies per day and makes hundreds of statements. Anything good or positive he says, it gets posted in Modi mega discussion thread and anything bad gets its own thread. If this is not desperation, what is? :ROFLMAO:

Modi is PM of India and not Pakistan. If I were you I would be less bothered about him and focus more on your own country.
Forget Amrit Dhillon, read the post #139? :inti

Much discussion about nothing on a fake quote.

Well done OP :sarf2
How do you know its fake. With Ind media freedom as low as ours, if anyone made this up, they would have been arrested. You know that because even you guys that worship the god/ prophet don't know what angle to take. We have had 3 explanations on here alone- it's fake, it's misinterpreted or he is a reincarnation.🤣🤣🤣

So when will he be arrested. Surely the prophet or God( or his media) could have corrected him and got it corrected at the time rather than leave you guys scrambling for an explanation which doesn't make you look stupid

He never meant he is divine. He didn't even utter those words.

In a philosophical sense, every person in this world has a purpose. The theist believe that God has chosen a purpose for them. On the other hand, the atheist may believe that they exist because they have a "function" for the society.

He mentioned God as two entities. One was which "nirakar" means who doesn't have a shape or form but exists everywhere.

The other was the common people of India.

The title is totally misrepresentation of his words. I don't think even other Indians who are anti bjp will refute this (the fact that the title is a total misinterpretation).
So it's not true and the quote is fake, or the quote is true but you are too embarrassed to admit it and need a reinterpretation. What is it.

I find it challenging to comprehend Modi's Hindi.

While Modi may not personally consider himself divine, the behavior of his followers suggests otherwise, and Modi appears to be cognizant of this perception.

Similar patterns of behavior are evident among adherents of various cults across different religious denominations.

TBE - all a Soros funded Congress conspiracy to malign the Illogical & non-Biological born Emperor Modi who in his own words is doing God's work by spreading hate , bigotry , divisiveness , rampant corruption , crony capitalism & .... wait I ran out o breath - MoG strikes :rolleyes:

Attachments

• modi laughing.jpg
    modi laughing.jpg
    128 KB · Views: 0
So it's not true and the quote is fake, or the quote is true but you are too embarrassed to admit it and need a reinterpretation. What is it.
I am surprised at the idiocy of this post to be honest especially because it's coming from you, a respected poster in PP.

It's misinterpreted.

Why?.... Because it omits many middle parts of the sentences which changes the meaning of those words and brings in the philosophical perspective.

Is it fake? Nope...... Because just because there's selective biasedness in reporting, that doesn't mean it's fake. It simply means the reporter is misleading intentionally or unintentionally.

Am I embarrassed?

For what though?

I am surprised at the idiocy of this post to be honest especially because it's coming from you, a respected poster in PP.

It's misinterpreted.

Why?.... Because it omits many middle parts of the sentences which changes the meaning of those words and brings in the philosophical perspective.

Is it fake? Nope...... Because just because there's selective biasedness in reporting, that doesn't mean it's fake. It simply means the reporter is misleading intentionally or unintentionally.

Am I embarrassed?

For what though?
He is a vile oaf & a megalomaniac , corrupt 2 core [ PMCares , Electoral Bonds & just type #Modani on twitter ] besides being a failure at everything : You know FDI in $ terms last FY touched a how many year low ? - I have no doubt he will be remembered as the worst thing to happen to India (y)

I watched the video, it says Kabaa is not an object of worship but signifies the direction of prayer. That makes no sense. Have a look at the people around the Kabaa in a circle, they are face a million different directions in a 360 degree circle.

By the way, this Zakir Naik chap is a fugitive who's run away from India to avoid facing the law.

Why has he run away from India? I know he's not welcome in Britain since the crackdown on free speech here. Did India also adopt the British position?

Back