"I used to believe I was born biologically after she passed away, upon reflecting, I was convinced that God had sent me" Narendra Modi

I am surprised at the idiocy of this post to be honest especially because it's coming from you, a respected poster in PP.

It's misinterpreted.

Why?.... Because it omits many middle parts of the sentences which changes the meaning of those words and brings in the philosophical perspective.

Is it fake? Nope...... Because just because there's selective biasedness in reporting, that doesn't mean it's fake. It simply means the reporter is misleading intentionally or unintentionally.

Am I embarrassed?

For what though?
Well why don't you post the correct quote on here with a source and then we can debate. But one of your friends has claimed its totally fake. At least make up your mind as what it is and us can then reinterpret this fake made up quote that is real with bits missing that never existed

Last edited by a moderator:
Why has he run away from India? I know he's not welcome in Britain since the crackdown on free speech here. Did India also adopt the British position?
Think you are mistaking hate speech with free speech. UK has banned Zakir Naik from entering the country bcoz he glorified terrorism, promote violence or encourage other serious crime. He ran away from India for similar reasons in 2016 amidst charges of spreading extremism, hatred and money laundering.

All progressive countries generally bans such hate preachers.

Why has he run away from India? I know he's not welcome in Britain since the crackdown on free speech here. Did India also adopt the British position?

I don't have a problem with Zakir

But these BJP compromised law enforcement agencies are happy to harrass a lot of these opinionated preachers. They like to abuse the system.

The Kaaba isn't an object of worship, but it serves as the focal point for our daily prayers.

This is a distinction without a difference. A idol/statue is also a focal point for daily hindu prayers, similiar to the Kabaa.

As for the Qibla, what is the direction here ? North, South, West ? Peopl are standing in a 360 degree circle.

Now compare that to the christian tradition of prayers. They face the East direction when praying, not matter what point on earth they are located in.

Well why don't you post the correct quote on here with a source and then we can debate. But one of your friends has claimed its totally fake. At least make up your mind as what it is and us can then reinterpret this fake made up quote that is real with bits missing that never existed
Already did in post #134

More miracles of Modiji…..

1) Demonitization to burn black money
2) India provided Covid vaccines to 160 countries
3) After 2014, ED seized black money worth more than Rs.1,20,000/- crores
4) Hosting G-20
5) highest GDP growth rate @ 7.5% in the world

I don't have a problem with Zakir

But these BJP compromised law enforcement agencies are happy to harrass a lot of these opinionated preachers. They like to abuse the system.
Zakir Naik was banned because he was preaching violent jihad in his sermons. Bangladesh also banned him. Not sure about Pakistan.

I watched the video, it says Kabaa is not an object of worship but signifies the direction of prayer. That makes no sense. Have a look at the people around the Kabaa in a circle, they are face a million different directions in a 360 degree circle.

By the way, this Zakir Naik chap is a fugitive who's run away from India to avoid facing the law.
KAABA IS A DIRECTION. That is the main point as you quoted. That is why all Muslims offer prayer in that direction, not bowing down to Kabba but towards it. It makes perfect sense brother...

BTW this thread is not about Muslims and KAABA... I rest my case so that this thread is not derailed. We can talk about reservations and questions about Muslims in some other relevant thread.

More miracles of Modiji…..

1) Demonitization to burn black money
2) India provided Covid vaccines to 160 countries
3) After 2014, ED seized black money worth more than Rs.1,20,000/- crores
4) Hosting G-20
5) highest GDP growth rate @ 7.5% in the world

It’s a God’s miracles, no one can challenge it

It seems everyone misinterpreted Modi's statement except for his 'andhbhakhts'. They must have a secret decoder ring for his divine language, while the rest of us are left scratching our heads. :inti

Even Kejriwal misinterpreted his statement. 😆 :inti

It seems everyone misinterpreted Modi's statement except for his 'andhbhakhts'. They must have a secret decoder ring for his divine language, while the rest of us are left scratching our heads. :inti

Its such a cringe and shameful for anyone to utter these lines,

"Jo Ram ko laye hain, hum unhe layenge"

Lord Ram has been insulted the most by illiterate feku and his equally illiterate bhakts.

When they are too embarrassed to defend it because trying to defend on a forum where post people are educated will make them look like total tools, so they have to claim misinformation or total fabrication🤣🤣🤣🤣

Back