ICC U19 WC |Pakistan U19 v Scotland U19| Group B| Buderim| 13/08/12|

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not a Pakistani but a pakistan fan and I must say I'm very very impressed with these two openers. Looks like the opposition is struggling to dismiss them, most of the time you can see atleast one of these two batting in the middle. I guess they have a pretty good head on their shoulders.

Yeah, but to get selected for Pakistan, you have to have 'connections' with politicians unfortunately. :( Anyways, let's hope for the best for these two.

BTW I think Sami will get his century first. :afridi

148555.jpg

Great stuff all-round young-guns. :14:

Nawaz, Babar, Aslam and co. were just awesome! Let's hope we win this WC, and then these bright talents find a spot in the Pakistan national team InshaAllah. :)

Yeah, but to get selected for Pakistan, you have to have 'connections' with politicians unfortunately. :( Anyways, let's hope for the best for these two.

BTW I think Sami will get his century first. :afridi

Idk about Sami but dont worry Babar will most likely get into the national side with his akmal connections...:umarakmal :kami

If we are first in our group who will we face in quarters?

Most probably India as I don't think Windies will mess it up against Zimbabwe in the last match.

But if Zimbabwe can surprise India tomorrow then we will meet Zimbabwe in the semis (assuming they also beat PNG), but that is unlikely as India are one of favourites.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back