ICC World Cup 2023: Netherland (245/8) beat in-form South Africa (207 all out) by 38 runs to win their first match of the tournament

South africans perennial chokers even if they chase this.

They ain't winning anything.

Jansen averages 38 in india
Rabada is average in India

Ngidi is ok but he is an average bowler
coetze is raw.

We should go with
Wasim jnr
Shaheen
Rauf
Hasan

Go all out pace if we play on a fast pitch. Or any pitches in North side of india.
No go with off spinner upfront. New ball.

What do you reckon here bro on this pitch south africa might choke here?
Won't rule out since they are chasing for the first time. I have watched Netherlands before. They are tactically very good even better than many regular nations. They use the match up very well.

Won't rule out since they are chasing for the first time. I have watched Netherlands before. They are tactically very good even better than many regular nations. They use the match up very well.
If qdk, rvd go early. They will be in trouble. Klassen is a 50 50 player. Miller can hit big but he is poor vs pace and bounce.

Ned bowlers are not bad.

Bavuma tuk tuk maiden 1st over. Like seriously. No place for tuk tuk openers in the modern game. Also Netherlands opener Singh is a big tuk tuk guy as well.

Netherlands if they had a couple of world class players , just a couple , they will be something .

This team is decent , they do the basics right and are smart, they just have a few passengers like that mr Singh.

I do expect them to pull off one upset at least, maybe not saffers but who knows maybe England!! Lol

Haha i know bro they choke but surely they cant loose to netherlands here.
This did it in the last T20 World Cup so hardly a new thing...also the shorter the format, the more chance for the minnow team

Netherlands field placements were brilliant in this world cup so far..

Oh youuuuuuuuuuuu Dutchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh beuaaaaaaaaaaaaatieeessssssss

Balle Balle Balle

Against SENA all you need is a spinner who can turn a bit and is accurate. This is where we are missing the trick by not picking our test spinner Abrar.

I know a lot of the South Africans have Dutch ancestry but come on guys

Cricket is all about momentum. Netherlands carried that momentum from last 5 overs of their innings 👍🏻
No surprise if they can once again beat Ultimate tournament chokers 👍🏻

Look how fiery Meekeren is bowling to Klaasen

only india have looked unbeatable
It will be solely due to indian choke if they fail to win this whole thing
NZ are also doing fine! India are worried only about their, sure we are going to lose to them at least one out of league or knockout!

YES

Dutch lions are roaring, Dharamsala dhol are dholing, South Africans are choking!!!!

What a game

Love such games. Hopefully Dutch can win this. The WC semi final spot will be wide open for every team apart from India(confirmed to be in Semi final)

NZ are also doing fine! India are worried only about their, sure we are going to lose to them at least one out of league or knockout!

Nz vs india will be most competitive match of tournament.
pak will most likely sneak into semis and in semis it’s anyone’s game

With this upset, this tournament can be the most thrilling and widely open world cup ever.
India and Newzealand will sure to qualify for semis and all 8 teams will have equal chances to qualify 👍🏻👍🏻

That is their level. Pathetic losers. Chokers.

Klaasen bavuma markram are all mediocre players. Can only hit on flat pitches. That too only if there is limited bounce.

They can't play spin on turners, can't play bounce on super bouncy pitches, can't play swing either. Same as England.

one thing’s for sure this worldcup will be most competitive worldcup of all time expect more upsets

Back