ICC World Cup 2023: Pakistan v South Africa | Match 26 | Chennai | 27 October | Pakistan Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
These idiots refuse to drop the most poor opener in the tournament imam for god knows what reason.

Now you know why we play the way we do, because when we try anything else, 30-2 type stuff happens.

Horrible ball to get out to. Time to hope Fakhar is healthy for the next match.

Absolute rubbish cricket by Shafique and Imam. Eating up the powerplay overs, and then getting out cheaply.

No they are fine with ngidi it was just left arm jansen 7 ft 10 or what ever ..obviously shud have played him out

Openers dismissed when the run rate is around 6. This should start make intent fans happy.

think logically plz. what else did you expect him to do on a free hit other than swing his bat?
The other 3 times he got off the mark in the last 4 games wasn’t a no ball. I was just quoting a stat I saw on cricinfo.

And Shamsi and Maharaj, the spinners, are yet to bowl. Two wickets down already.

Ngidi is struggling with Chennai's weather. Good toss to win for babar good decision to bat tooo

Looks.loke Rizwan doesn't want to hang around either...looks.like everyone just wants to go home now

If Pakistan loses today they would be 99% out of the World Cup. The fact that Imam played all games until we were alive is enough to understand the dosti yaari going on.
There is no point discussing next game because World Cup is over if we lose today and there is no ODI for an year.

Rizwan kicking off with Jansen. Don't do an Aamir Sohail, but please slap him.

If Imam ever plays for Pak again, I will boycott watching Pakistan cricket matches. This is coming from an Indian cricket fan. Can't digest his mediocrity anymore. Waste of spot, playing outdated late 80s style cricket.

LOL, janssen not happy, catch drop, a lucky four....but Riz still there....and terrific smile from Riz - he is a fighter

One thing interesting is that they are showing intent lol like i have never seen rizwan try to hit a attacking shot before 20 balls but he just hit a boundary but unfortunately they dont have the skills.

What's wrong with this South Africa team this is important match and Makram Bowling Babar 7th over?😕😕😕😕😕😕😕

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back