ICC World Cup 2023: Pakistan v South Africa | Match 26 | Chennai | 27 October | Pakistan Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone here watch wasay and iffi bhai.Thats the only good thing about pakistan playing so bad as they will completely lay into them lol.

Love rizwan. Fighter. Love you man.
j
ansen. What did he say? Good of rizwan to stand him to the slender Lanklet.

Babar not cashing in on the part-timer. Such poor batting.

Cricket has its fair share of nick names, some complimentary like Bumble for David Lloyd, others started off as a bit of a joke but became more known than the actual name, such as Freddie for Andrew Flintoff...and so on.

Among the Pakistan team, I christened Haris Rauf as "the dimwit" but now, even as a fan, I have to christen Babar as...Bara "Clueless Captain" Azam., aka CC.

There are two possibilities after the WC - Imam being dropped or Imam replacing Rizwan as vice captain….

Which has more chances?

Both the Openers to the Pavilion.
Jansen has taken both Shafique Imam
Jansen with the start
Jasen 4-1-13-2

Babar and Kohli are so weak against spin. Its surprising to see such good batsmen struggle against spin. The latter mostly when he is new to teh crease but with Babar he struggles even when batting on 90.

Does anyone here watch wasay and iffi bhai.Thats the only good thing about pakistan playing so bad as they will completely lay into them lol.
I watch whenever Pakistan loses. Rizwan and Mohsin too are entertaining at times.

Not really when shafique got out run rate was above 5 which was fine
It isn't 1997 anymore, and cricket has moved on.

Look at his individual RR. If you are going to play tuktuk and waste the powerplay, you then have to go on and play a long anchor innings occupying one end. Both Imam and Shafique have shown how brainless and selfish they are today.

This in NZ-BD wicket - PAK should have bowled first here.

Babar and Kohli are so weak against spin. Its surprising to see such good batsmen struggle against spin. The latter mostly when he is new to teh crease but with Babar he struggles even when batting on 90.
What is Kohli's average against spin in ODIs? I have never seen him struggle against spin

Jansen is the new nemesis for Pakistani batsmen. He will torment them forever.

They cannot play him and will never learn to play him.

Babar only issue is he is too nice of a guy. Need more aggression buddy.

Rizwan is a fighter.

Shabash Rizwan! Keep playing this joker like this

I do everyday 🤣my favourite, they are only analyst whom I watch
Lol i just watch them for entertainment.My favourite moment was when india got knocked out of the t20 wc last year and they were so angry at kohli and rohit lol.

It isn't 1997 anymore, and cricket has moved on.

Look at his individual RR. If you are going to play tuktuk and waste the powerplay, you then have to go on and play a long anchor innings occupying one end. Both Imam and Shafique have shown how brainless and selfish they are today.
Well thats the point!!! Pak havent moved on so obviously they can only play what they know.Abdullah has done well in one days ao far can you explain to me where was he for last 4 years when the teams were actually preparing for a worldcup

Liking this aggression from Riz, especially against Jansen. Maybe he should drop all the smiling and exchange some more words from time to time

Rizwan is a fighter.
Rizwan is a fighter, but you have a few keyboard losers on this forum showing their hate against him by supporting the oppostion.

I have entered the chat. I overslept. And woke up just now. Lol, God didn't want me to watch the 2 joke openers bat again today.

Well thats the point!!! Pak havent moved on so obviously they can only play what they know.Abdullah has done well in one days ao far can you explain to me where was he for last 4 years when the teams were actually preparing for a worldcup

You can be sure that Mickey Arthur will have told them to go hard today, or to stay long. They have done neither, but instead put additional pressure on the middle and late order with this terrible start. As I said, brainless and selfish cricket.

We need a root and branch clear out after this WC.

One thing interesting is that they are showing intent lol like i have never seen rizwan try to hit a attacking shot before 20 balls but he just hit a boundary but unfortunately they dont have the skills.
Intent for sure from rizwan.Lets see if he has the sikk to do it or not.

Rizwan is a fighter, but you have a few keyboard losers on this forum showing their hate against him by supporting the oppostion.
He is a true fighter. Love such players. If babar had his aggression, his potential in batting would have allowed him to be rated on par with the likes of kohli already.

So @Rana saab the player you vilify is the only one showing any sign of the intent you crave from the batting. Your thoughts?

Rizwan is a fighter.
Yeah but will he fight to get the right players into the squad when he is eventually made Kuptaan or will stick to the Yaari Dosti model?

If Rizwan scores a 100 off 90 balls, the pitch is flat as pancake.

Someone else will eclipse him from opposition team.

Pakistan's batting starts from 2 down and ends at 4 down...
Rizwan and Babar should open and slot in two more good batsman instead of fraud openers like abdullah and imam.

If Rizwan scores a 100 off 90 balls, the pitch is flat as pancake.

Someone else will eclipse him from opposition team.
Amazing logic. If Rizwan fails, he’s a loser. If he scores, the pitch was flat.

Lol i just watch them for entertainment.My favourite moment was when india got knocked out of the t20 wc last year and they were so angry at kohli and rohit lol.
They gave Babar perfect monicker 🤣and now a days everyone using that monicker

Babar again not cashing in on the part-timer. Really poor cricket.

You’ve cashed in on scoring runs against minnows and C/D string attacks, show some intent against the part-timers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back