ICC World Cup 2023: Pakistan v South Africa | Match 26 | Chennai | 27 October | Pakistan Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t get it. First they say Babar is worse than Kohli and Rohit, and now they’re mad that he’s not playing as good as Kohli or Rohit? Duh he’s not playing as good as them, they’re better.

He’s doing just fine so far.
We are talking about a group of people - we want the best for Pakistan - who find a Pakistan win to be the saddest moment of their lives. Plus, they've grown up on T20 tamasha leagues which is why they believe IPL is better than the World Cup!

Babar and Rizwan doing what they need to do, stabilize the innings, strike rotation with the odd juicy boundaries, and more importantly keeping wickets in hand!

Cornered Tiger stylee!

We are talking about a group of people - we want the best for Pakistan - who find a Pakistan win to be the saddest moment of their lives. Plus, they've grown up on T20 tamasha leagues which is why they believe IPL is better than the World Cup!

Babar and Rizwan doing what they need to do, stabilize the innings, strike rotation with the odd juicy boundaries, and more importantly keeping wickets in hand!

Cornered Tiger stylee!
Rizwan dismissed like a 'cornered tiger'.

A new South African bowler troubling our players with the short ball. Duanne Olivier PTSD intensifies

SA has got the big fish. Now Babar is going to go into Misbaheque mode to prevent a collapse.

Cornered Tiger stylee!

We have the worst fans - amped expectations, no sense of reality, wrist-slitting mentality, self-harming coping mechanisms.

They'll be happy to see the 3rd go down.

Ridiculous to play a half hearted pull on a ball that short.

Silly yet again.

No one is taking a stand. Pakistan all out for 130 today.

Short bowling does the trick AGAIN in Chennai!

This time Mohammad Rizwan (31) falls on the stroke of drinks to turn this innings on its head.

PAK 86-3 (15.5)

Unlucky Rizwan. Can't fault the approach from him but that is a huge wicket.

Babar's approach has merit even though we want him to show more balls. Openers gone for nothing and not much in the rest of the order after Rizwan means he has very good reason to anchor in a game like this. Avoiding a collapse is half his job for real.

I don't think anyone other than Shafique somewhat is convincing against short ball. Even babar is kinda lapping it rather than pulling it.

Cornered Tiger stylee!
🤡🤡🤡

I like how aggressive coetzee and jansen is . No good boy smiles and hugs kind of bowlers

Was only a matter of time the way rizwan was playing 😃

Live by the sword

Someone had to do it

Your RR is thanks to him at the moment and the 'Strike Rate' was lovely, so what's the issue?

Every player in Pakistan is average against the top teams including Babar. So it is not a stick to beat Imam with.

He has done very well overall and scored a lot of runs. You can’t drop a Pakistani batsman with his stats even if they are inflated.

There is no talent in Pakistan. Players like Imam are the players that we have.

Imam isn't Average against top teams. He's horrible lol. Big big difference. And you didn't even put it as consistency today, you labelled him as an all time since saeed.

Poor from Rizwan. That shot wasn’t on.

The way SA celebrated said it all. He was the only batsman they feared.

Rizwan should have done better.

Live by the sword

Someone had to do it

Your RR is thanks to him at the moment and the 'Strike Rate' was lovely, so what's the issue?
No issues really.
M only stating there are chances you'll be dismissed quickly if you play uncharacteristically. He was almost gone 2-3 times earlier in the innings.
Rizwan usually likes to take his time.

I don't think anyone other than Shafique somewhat is convincing against short ball. Even babar is kinda lapping it rather than pulling it.
Can indian batsmen take on coetze? I swe iyer doing break dance moves lol. Others should be fine.

How do you rate coetze??

I think Pakistan is caught between devil and deep sea. 88/3 can become 100/6 in no time as none of them have long established credentials of innings building.

Waqar on Ifitikhar's promotion: 'it's a positive move if he scores runs'.

Well done Waqar

I went away for 1 minute to get something to eat? Rizzu I left you alone for 1 minute? 😂😂😂

Hahahaha. The - best for Pakistan fans - were desperate for Chacha to come in a 4, he comes in, now they cry why he is coming in at #4!

Oh the joy!

Ifti is so bad at cricket.

He will join the chopping block after this WC. The list is getting seriously long.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back