ICC World Cup 2023: Pakistan v South Africa | Match 26 | Chennai | 27 October | Pakistan Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Rana

This is fine. Saud is another Tuk tuk. I reckon he would have come in if Babar had got out as opposed to Rizwan. There's an evident plan to have an anchor in conjunction with an attacker in the batting partnerships.

Shamsi on here we go.
Saud is Pakistan’s best free flow batsmen

He should not be batting so late

Chacha can cover up for the dot balls later. He is doing the right thing of building the partnership.

Abdullah isnt bad you do need one solid batter at the top but we need an aggressor with him like saim so imam has to go
Him having a solid technique and not being bad means nothing.

Besides chacha and fakhar(when in form) everyone plays 1990 era style which is beyond frustrating.

Especially in babar's case because babar has the ability and the talent but frustratingly chooses not to attack and act spineless as well. He's completly clueless batting first? Tbf he's better batting 2nd, but come on, atop living in 1990's. Our only modern era player is a 40 hear old medicore bat rather then a 28 year old prime quality bat.

We'll be lucky if we score 280...the only big hitter we have is already out there and won't last long...doesn't have the capacity to score a quick fire 50, let alone 100, like the big hitters of other teams....
Let's see man.

Chacha can cover up for the dot balls later. He is doing the right thing of building the partnership.
It's only the right thing if he scores big later. Big if.

We've seen how this tactic can backfire with the dotballs eaten up by both Shafique and Imam today, and then how they got out cheaply.

Babar Azam's Strike Rates in this world cup
Vs Netherlands 27.78
Vs Srilanka 66.67
Vs India 86.21
Vs Australia 128
Vs Afghanistan 80.43
Today's Match 83
Overall Strike Rate 80.56

Worst for number 3 in the tournament

Not on the evidence of this World Cup or his career record in general.
I’ve seen plenty of cricket to tell you.

Saud is a quality player. England and NZ have got the best out of promoting free flowing left handers as openers and number 3s (Malan, Conway, Ravendra)

Saud is batting too late

I told you that today Babar gonna make 200(120) Balls.

michael-jordan-laughing.gif

Babar Azam's Strike Rates in this world cup
Vs Netherlands 27.78
Vs Srilanka 66.67
Vs India 86.21
Vs Australia 128
Vs Afghanistan 80.43
Today's Match 83
Overall Strike Rate 80.56

Worst for number 3 in the tournament
Common bro, World's best batsman should enjoy that luxury don't be jealous ,He's king 👑

Chacha 8 more overs of wrist spin

I recon one ball will have his name on it

On course for 200 in 40 overs and around 280 total. This match will be completed in 30 overs by South Africa

It's just depressing as grown up seeing the likes of Razzak, Afridi and even Azhar Mehmood hit the upper tiers of the Lord's ground in person, turning an average score into a decent one...now we have the mediocre Chacha as our saviour (don't think he has a 50 against any of the major teams)...

He's awful. Never rated him.

game awareness of Pakistan players is embarrassing. Hit a boundary early and then they play out the remaining over. Just can't build any momentum.

I’ve seen plenty of cricket to tell you.

Saud is a quality player. England and NZ have got the best out of promoting free flowing left handers as openers and number 3s (Malan, Conway, Ravendra)

Saud is batting too late
Value your opinion but I'm gonna stick with the facts.

When we go off opinions the stats come out, when we go off stats the opinions come out - one can't win.

To me: he hasn't done anything of note at a free-flowing pace in this WC and his career records do nothing to dispel that. I'd like him to do well, God do we need a performances from the team.

these morons still don;t know when to attack and when to not.

So now he is gone, who will play those big shots later on :facepalm:

Done and dusted

No batting to come a pound shop asad shafiq and 2 fake all rounders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back