ICC World Cup 2023: Pakistan v South Africa | Match 26 | Chennai | 27 October | Pakistan Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a pathetic innings from grandpa ifti
Other team's big hitters are creating records like the fastest 50s and 100s...Chacha's limit is 40 and he did that against the Afghans so that's him done for this WC....

Pakistan missed a trick here by not picking Fakhar. He tormented Shamsi in that 196 knock in SA.

8 kilo mutton feast for babar King.

What will mutton boys post today?

One honest and simple thing Pakistan could do to bat better is move Saud to 4

He is a proper batsman

Other team's big hitters are creating records like the fastest 50s and 100s...Chacha's limit is 40 and he did that against the Afghans so that's him done for this WC....

Yep minnow level pace attack is his level otherwise all you see is Misbah 2.0.

There is spike, but ball seems to be away from glove. They should have checked another angle.

Yes that's right. Not much we can do. We don't batting talent like india or power hitters.

Best bet is maybe we can bring in haris, ayub for the future. Again no guarantee they would do any better. Lot of them are poor vs bounce and pace.
You had Harris Sohail, a proper ODI bat. I like his composure. Could rotate strike in middle overs and also hit boundaries but you chose Imam ul Haq. Sorry for rant, I am an Indian, it doesn't concern me but still I want to say that Imam ul Haq is aweful. Pure garbage.

50 and gone. Statpadding accusations about to explode in 3... 2... 1...

Something not right here

You can tell with Babar’s facial expressions when he knows he’s nicked one.

He was convinced he didn’t

When team is under the woods, the captain comes and shows his intent.

Brilliant 50 of 65 with an amazing strike rate of 76.92

That is exactly how teams play as cornered tigers.

One honest and simple thing Pakistan could do to bat better is move Saud to 4

He is a proper batsman

It's horrible to see players like him thrown in the deep end of a major tournament without receiving the same level of backing in preparation for the WC. Guys like him should've been playing against the minnows and B/C string bowling attacks.

That's why I don't understand why some here have such unrealistic expectations of him and Abdullah. You can't expect them to be the finished products in a WC when they haven't had enough exposure in white ball cricket.

Something not right here

You can tell with Babar’s facial expressions when he knows he’s nicked one.

He was convinced he didn’t
I thought the opposite. He looked worried after the review was taken

That was a harmless dismissal if you ask me. Very low percentage shot. There is a fielder to cut down the single for that shot. IT was not even forceful.

This was a clear NOT OUT. I repeat clear NOT OUT.

If you look at the front angle. You can clearly see the thumb being away from ball yet on side on angle there is a slight spike. This is a massive goof up by technology here.

Why they cant play straight shots. Dont have power or what. What is the point in playing that risk risk shot out of no where

If you look at the front angle. You can clearly see the thumb being away from ball yet on side on angle there is a slight spike. This is a massive goof up by technology here.
Cry more 🤣🤣

If this was quinton instead of Babar we'd be jumping for joy lol

This WC has exposed Babar for the utter minnow that he is, he has three impactless fifties in this WC and in each of those innings he always looked like getting out every ball from beginning to end

And we are in tail unofficially. This batting lineup is not trustworthy at all i feel a wicket on every ball.

maybe should have zoomed in to check if it was definitely off the glove
regardless 250 will be a luxury from here...

You had Harris Sohail, a proper ODI bat. I like his composure. Could rotate strike in middle overs and also hit boundaries but you chose Imam ul Haq. Sorry for rant, I am an Indian, it doesn't concern me but still I want to say that Imam ul Haq is aweful. Pure garbage.
Imam isn't the worst player. I mean yes we could use sohail etc. But yea we should really be developing better talents like ayub haris etc.

I'm surprised no body on commentary is picking up on this massive goof up by 3rd umpire. Decisions like these impact the match.

Such a shame these goof ups only happen against Pakistan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back