ICC WT20| Group 2| South Africa vs India | SA innings

Saffers should not chock today. If they want to, then please do it after 121 runs...

Right 121 needed for us......inshAllah SA will make it a walk in the park

India missed the trick by not selecting Bhajji on turning track against Aussies

i dont think SA will get bundled out for 121!!!!

Though i am an Indian i think PAK will go through to semis ...and yes they deserve this after smacking AUS ..well played boys ..

But i hope India should win at least :(

2007 WT20: India scored 153 & South Africa needed 126 to qualify for the semi-finals but failed.

2012 WT20: India scored 152 & South Africa need 122 for Pakistan to qualify for the semi-finals.

May Allah bless Amla tonight and he scores the winning runs for RSA in this match

I have a feeling India will win, but Saffers will manage to score 130 runs.

Balaji will be taken to cleaners.

2007 WT20: India scored 153 & South Africa needed 126 to qualify for the semi-finals but failed.

2012 WT20: India scored 152 & South Africa need 122 for Pakistan to qualify for the semi-finals.

Damn... India are winning this!

With nothing on the line... chokers won't choke anymore.... but will give us a scare of two for sure...

Only other batsman is AB. :)))

If Kallis bats 20 overs, he'll make a solid 50.

SA, please focus on making 122 first. We will give you our cup if we win.

that was close,,

pak shud pack there bags
cuz this looks hard

Like I said before "With nothing on the line... chokers won't choke anymore.... but will give us a scare of two for sure..."

maybe even 3

FFS each ball is as nerve racking as when pak are batting, cant bare to watch now

for a moment we will all feel the pain SA supporters feel during every major tournament :akhtar

nooooooooooooooooooooooo i cant seeeeee pak going ... we deserve to b in semis

Pathan with a wide first ball. Not called.

Come on S.A show some pride and guts in this last match atleast!

Kallis and AB Need to show there class here!

How can the SAs be under pressure? Pressure for what? They are out anyway.. just bat

Anyone know if our team has stayed behind to watch the game????

Back