ICC WT20 | Warm-up Match | England v Pakistan, Colombo (PSS), Sep 19, 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Loosing this match might be a blessing in disguise for our players. I dont want them to be complacent.

a test batsman with great temperament could not get us home where run a ball was required:)

lol yeah as if they are playing a test match eh ? What about the best batsman of limited overs cricket? Playing with the strike rate of 45 is just :))

this is the perfect situaton i've been referring to lately ... although some could call this a presure situation it really isn't. perfect time for afridi to find form... run-a-ball required, easy as anything!

Umar Akmal Stats (Revised)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the last four T20 Internationals, this is what Umar Akmal did:

10 runs / 22 balls

13 runs / 12 balls

2 runs / 6 balls

2 runs / 5 balls.

This guy is so low on confidence he should not be on the team. This is not funny anymore. He needs to learn the basics. Shot selections are crazy. He's pulling everyone down with high expectations. DROP him before the team makes a quick exit...One good inning every 7 or 8 outings does not justify his place on the team.

lol yeah as if they are playing a test match eh ? What about the best batsman of limited overs cricket? Playing with the strike rate of 45 is just :))

he's out of touch otherwise game might well have been over for Eng by now.

Cant understand the idea of batting jamshed at 3 he is naturally opening bat its just a no brainer

Would be so awful to lose this game after bowling out England for 111.

Last edited:
Cant understand the idea of batting jamshed at 3 he is naturally opening bat its just a no brainer

yeah but with nazir in the team; it's either nazir or him. i'd much like jamshed to open too ... but ah, we have too many openers. They'll have to settle for however high they are now :p

Razzaq doing his traditional tuk tuk that he usually does when he's new at the crease. And then once he's set he can go both ways :p

you guys, don't expect anything else from this line-up. One day they'll be making 180 the other day it will be like this :D That's the kind of line-up we have, and isn't that what we all wanted?

you guys, don't expect anything else from this line-up. One day they'll be making 180 the other day it will be like this :D That's the kind of line-up we have, and isn't that what we all wanted?

our whole batting depends on Kami,Malik and Jamshed..if they fire we'll do well with the bat otherwise get ready for scary scorecards :farhat

Atleast he able to found his bowling form :afridi

tbh he's having some back injury and can't bowl all of his variations atm according to Basit Ali but I hope he recovers before first game.We need his bowling if we are to win this world cup.Ajmal alone can't do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back