ICC WT20 | Warm-up Match | England v Pakistan, Colombo (PSS), Sep 19, 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
No full tosses.. little bit slower wicket with good bowling line up and here goes our batting again

Popeye, the razzaq

images

Razzaq not able to change the gears even after facing so many balls.

Following this on cricinfo and it doesnt even look like they are trying to win. Which means that they are trying to lose! Seriously, scrap Razzaq and Malik, they are ancient relics who serve absolutely no purpose other than keeping proper cricketers out of the side.

In the paraphrased words of Geoffrey Boycott (I think) "I will bet my house against Pakistan winning [this tournament]."

kami :out well, gud to have a loss like this now, will keep them grounded :akhtar

no wonder this game wasnt televised, everyone knew it was gonna be a mess of a game for Pakistani's.

Where as other teams are practicing how to win,

we are practicing how to lose matches. Excellent :14:

As long as we have to rely on Umar Akmal we will lose a lot more matches than we will win. 60 odd for 3 almost 10 overs left and we lost. Just goes to show how mentally weak we are!

Umar akmal becoming more and more of a liability as a batsmen.

Also afridi/razzaq are both clearly past there best as well!

Wrong batting order fault

I guess so. That's probably the reason for the lose even after sending all their batsmen.

Good to see them sending in Shafiq up the order after all its a warmup, could've sent in Afridi as well.

I felt Arafat and Sami would've done much better in the slog overs than what Razzaq did. Lookin at both the scorecards the pitch must be a nightmare to the batsmen.

No, Umar Akmal is the main culprit Just 10 in 22 balls....

when Razzaq came in run a ball was required in 7 overs with 2 proper batsmen to come and he was tuk tukking leaving it too much for the end so yeah he's the main culprit for this loss.

Nazir and u. Akmal are failures. Atleast others showed something in 1st warm up match. These two are burden on the team.

Great win for England! Hard graft and spirit shown on a sticky wicket. Luke Wright appears to be an inspired recall.

Looking forward to Friday's match.

Great win for England! Hard graft and spirit shown on a sticky wicket. Luke Wright appears to be an inspired recall.

Looking forward to Friday's match.

Back to Back close wins in warm up matches will help ENG immensely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back